Aug / Sept IVF UPDATED ROLE CALL (9.19.12 - AM)

Started gonal Friday! Menopur starts Monday so I will prob stim until Sunday or Monday! Er is sch for 9/10 but I'm thinking the 11 or 12. :) good luck Tlm! Glad u were able to transfer all 3!

Hello all,
I'm starting my gonal f in the morning, I'm on the short protocol do this is the start if my ivf journey as no down regging etc.
I'm so nervous but excited that it is here as well, scary to think that within 2 weeks I could be have ec x

Ald I'm on short protocol also! Good luck!

Hey girls! It is so exciting to have a group that are going through this process at the same time. There are so many of us, please forgive me if I get your details mixed up:blush:

1st injection with Lupron this morning! Wasn't bad at all (I can do this!):thumbup: I will be doing Lupron for the next 10 days and then begin stims (Menopur in the morning, Follistim in the evening).

I can't believe it is finally happening!:dust: to all of you!

Dilia- I just got my meds friday!
Mo baby & Ald- Good luck with your stims!
Arimis - good luck on stims - I will be taking Menopur and Follistim starting Sept 14th!
Phantom - hi sweets!
tlm - how are you feeling? When will you test?
Dancing - how is everything?

Lilly, glad you ate on your way!! I didn't have any problems with Lupron!

Afm, I am feeling really good today. The progesterone shot hardly hurt last night! I will have my progesterone checked on Tuesday and will ask about my beta. I think I can test on hpt a week from today. I have not been testing out the trigger.

hi my fellow IVF ladies,

I have been following the blog but haven't update you on my status. This is how this cycle has gone so far:

Aug 10-16 CD 3-9 BCP
Aug 16 CD 9 saline sono, came back normal
Aug 20 CD 13-15 225 iu Follistim
Aug 23-25 CD 16-18 200 iu Follistim
Aug 26-28 CD 19-21 200 iu Follistim + Ganirelix
Aug 29 CD 22 125 iu Follistim, Menopur & Ganirelix
Aug 30 CD 23 Ovidrel trigger
Sept 1 CD 25 ER 12 retrieved, 9 fertilized naturally:happydance:

ET will either be 9/4 (3dt) or 9/6 (5dt), & back for blood work on 9/8, 9/11 & BETA test on 9/15. I'm also on Endometrin, 1 in the morning & 2 at bedtime.

The nurse said they will probably hold off till 5dt because we had so many fertilize.

DH & I are excited to say the least & amazed! I'm hoping that we can at least transfer 2.

Congrats to all that are starting their stims. TLM, thats great that they transferred 3! looks like you & I are going to be testing around the same time :flower:

Does anyone know how / want to make a sort of role call? I was just thinking it would be nice to have everyone's cycle status and details in a list! I keep having to go back and see where everyone is! I can do it but is there a way to add it to the first page so it's easy to locate!!

Thoughts!? :)

Tlm - On the first page on your first post there should be an "EDIT" button next to "reply with quote" "thanks" button, etc. You can add our info that way. Anyone who wants to be on the roll call should PM you with their info so you know who you have listed and who you haven't. Do you want to decide on what info you want? Like:

Start date:
Stim date:
Egg Retrieval:
Egg Transfer:
How Many Transfer:
Testing Date:

If you want to do it this way... give us directions in your next post with a subject matter: Roll Call Info (hit "goAdvanced" to enter a Subject).:flower:

Thanks Lilly!! I will think about wording and post tomorrow. :) Good list!!

Tlm - On the first page on your first post there should be an "EDIT" button next to "reply with quote" "thanks" button, etc. You can add our info that way. Anyone who wants to be on the roll call should PM you with their info so you know who you have listed and who you haven't. Do you want to decide on what info you want? Like:

Start date:
Stim date:
Egg Retrieval:
Egg Transfer:
How Many Transfer:
Testing Date:

If you want to do it this way... give us directions in your next post with a subject matter: Roll Call Info (hit "goAdvanced" to enter a Subject).:flower:

Hey all - mind if I join in? I am due to start stimming this Thursday.

Thanks Lilly!! I will think about wording and post tomorrow. :) Good list!!

Start date:
Stim date:
Egg Retrieval:
Egg Transfer:
How Many Transfer:
Testing Date:

THANKS FOR DOING THIS!!!:kiss: Also it seems like ppl like to know what others are stimming with so maybe we should include that in the list? Whatever list you come up with everyone should copy and paste for you in the PM so it is easier and you aren't having to transfer all the info by retyping it.

Hi Ladies

Sorry for being silent for a few days but got some bad news last week, DH's mam passed away on wednesday :sadangel: so havent been having a good time lately and think with my hormones being all over the place doesnt help.

Tlm - Think role call would be a great idea as i have read everyones post but so much has gone on in the last few days with everyone im unable to keep up with whats been going on. Just let us know when you are starting it and what info you need.

Ladies - Wishing everyone lots of :dust:who has had there ET, for everyone who has started stimming or about to hope all is going well with not to many SF.:kiss:

AFM - Been on Buserelin for 2 weeks now had no SF so far so FX! Next appt for scan is 13th and then start Menopur on 14th Sept so still another week to go. :thumbup:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyLove

Start date:
Stim date:
Egg Retrieval:
Egg Transfer:
How Many Transfer:
Testing Date:

If you want to do it this way... give us directions in your next post with a subject matter: Roll Call Info (hit "goAdvanced" to enter a Subject).

Hi ladies! I thought it would be helpful to have a role call for quick reference so everyone can easily see who is where in their cycle. This will live on the first page of the thread and I will update it as new information comes in. For now, if you want to be included, please PM me with the following information filled out and title it Role Call! Below are my answers... :)

Name: user name and / or real name (if you are comfortable with it)
"tlm", Melissa
Known IF issues: Stage 3 endo removed in March along with 2 fibroids
How long have you been ttc?:
Other treatments you tried before ivf: 9 cycles on clomid. 4 of those post surgery with iui
Ivf cycle #: 1
Date you started medicine: downregging with Lupron August 8, stimming with 300ius of Menopur
Medication using: Lupron, Menopur, Ovidrel, PIO
Date of retrieval: August 28
# of eggs retrieved: 3
Any frozen?: no
Using donor sperm / eggs?: no
Date of transfer: August 31
# of embryos transferred: 3
Date of beta: ??
Will you be testing before & when: September 9??

Let me know if you have any auestions!!

Melissa

Hi Ladies

Sorry for being silent for a few days but got some bad news last week, DH's mam passed away on wednesday :sadangel: so havent been having a good time lately and think with my hormones being all over the place doesnt help.

Tlm - Think role call would be a great idea as i have read everyones post but so much has gone on in the last few days with everyone im unable to keep up with whats been going on. Just let us know when you are starting it and what info you need.

Ladies - Wishing everyone lots of :dust:who has had there ET, for everyone who has started stimming or about to hope all is going well with not to many SF.:kiss:

AFM - Been on Buserelin for 2 weeks now had no SF so far so FX! Next appt for scan is 13th and then start Menopur on 14th Sept so still another week to go. :thumbup:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyLove

Start date:
Stim date:
Egg Retrieval:
Egg Transfer:
How Many Transfer:
Testing Date:

If you want to do it this way... give us directions in your next post with a subject matter: Roll Call Info (hit "goAdvanced" to enter a Subject).

Sorry for your loss Sandy!! This process is very emotionally taxing as it is without having to deal with other stresses! ((hugs))

Once you start stimming things go quick!! Good luck!!

Hey ladies I started my buserelin injections today the nurse did the first one for me I'm down reging for 16 days and then start Stims Glonal-F

Good luck to all of you other ladies :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"