Aug / Sept IVF UPDATED ROLE CALL (9.19.12 - AM)

Oh I am glad for you Sandy! Yes I have heard by day 3 Lupron side effects start to kick in for some people. Maybe it is my body adjusting to the meds. It is tolerable at this point thankfully. Hopefully it gets better!

I hope it gets better for you too. But just keep thinking of the outcome it will make it all worth while xx

For all of you girls who took Lupron to downreg - how did you react? I am only on Day 4 of my injections and I feel like I got hit by a Mack Truck! Very dull headache, body ache, and tired.:-(

Ugh, Lilly I am sorry! I didn't have any se until I added Menopur for stimming then I started getting headaches! I think it's totally normal how you are feeling!

Ok ladies, I have updated the role call and put us all in order. Snowbunny, I guessed and put you where I thought your ER /ET would fall.

Let me know if I missed anything as I am editing from my tablet and that can be hard! Lol!!

If there is anyone else that would like to be added please pm me your info!! :D

Sunshine, how are you doing?? Ready for ET tomorrow!?

Lilly - Sorry you are having side effects! Hope they get better!

tlm - How are you feeling??!

Dilia, I am feeling good. Actually don't feel any different! Had my progesterone tested yesterday and my levels are good, so I just keep waiting! OTD is next Thursday at dr! It seems so far away!

How are you doing? You start stimming today, right?!

tlm - I have my fingers crossed for you!! Hopefully the week flys by! :)

Hopefully start tomorrow! I have my doctor appointment in the am and they will let me know for sure but based off of everything I should be starting tomorrow! so excited and nervous!

Thank you Sandy :)

tlm, I'm super excited & anxious to find out how many embroys we have & how they're doing. I hope we have a few to freeze :cold: our appt is at 12 for a 12:15 transfer. Nurse told me to skip the Endometrin dosage in the morning till after the ET.

tlm, I hope this week goes by fast for both of us. Good luck to you. :hugs: Keep us posted with any symptoms.

Best of luck tomorrow Sunshine!!! Here's hoping for strong embies and a breezy transfer!!

Lilly - I haven't taken menopur, sorry about the headaches.

Good luck tomorrow sunshine.

Hey EOE!

Congrats sunshine!!! Dust to u on ur 5 day transfer!!!

For all of you girls who took Lupron to downreg - how did you react? I am only on Day 4 of my injections and I feel like I got hit by a Mack Truck! Very dull headache, body ache, and tired.:-(

LillyLove I've been on Lupron for a week now and just feel very bloated. I'm very tired but I'm always tired from my job. I've heard Lupron has the side effects u mention. I hope things get better for u!

Thank you girls for all the positive vibes :)

Lily, I took menopur once probably over a week ago & I still have the black & blue on my belly but I don't recall a headache. I did however have a really bad headache after my first day on follistim. I think all these meds make you feel bloated. The whole process of injecting yourself is stressful & tiring. When I stopped the inj i felt like I was missing something...it had become a part of my everyday. Hopefully in the end it will all be worth it :)

Sunshine can't wait for your update tomorrow!! Hope ER goes well, try not to stress about it!! ((hugs))

Sunshine - Good luck for your ET today will be thinking of you and sending you loads of :dust:

DancingDiva - Your role call info says you could be testing today so FX if you do, look forward to seeing a :bfp: from you. :dust:

Hope everyone else is doing well xx:kiss:

Good luck testing today dancing diva!!! Hope you are our first bfp!!!:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hey ladies I'm so glad to announce I have just recieved my first ever :bfp: I'm in complete shock and still can't believe it.

I honestly thought I was out it just shows u how wrong u can be and to stay strong and hang on in there.

Congratulations Dancing Diva :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Im so happy for you, hopefully this will be the first of many :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->