Aug / Sept IVF UPDATED ROLE CALL (9.19.12 - AM)

Thanks ladies, I'm sure it will be the start of u all posting ur :bfp: this month x

Hey ladies I'm so glad to announce I have just recieved my first ever :bfp: I'm in complete shock and still can't believe it.

I honestly thought I was out it just shows u how wrong u can be and to stay strong and hang on in there.
Congrats!!!!! x

Omg!!! Yay DancingDiva!!!! Congratulations!!! Was it a hpt or beta??

Congrats DancingDiva!! So wonderful!! :)

Good luck today, Sunshine!! Hope we hear of your bfp soon! :)

:dust: to all!! :)

DancinDiva! CONGRATULATIONS! I knew today was a good day! :happydance: Out of curiosity how many did you transfer?

AFM, we're on our way home as I type this... So we first retrieved 12, 9 fertilized. Today on the way there DH & I discussed how many we would put back if we were given the choice. He was ok with one cause he's scared of putting my health at risk. I was undecided cause I know putting two back would slightly improved the chances but the health of our babies is also a big factor so we decided that we would be okay with just one but we would see what the doctor said. We got there by 12 for a 12:15 transfer but had to wait till about 12:50. Needless to say my bladder was ready to exploded! I was so happy when they said DH would be able to come in the room. Prior to going in the room the doc told us how our embryos were doing. He said we have 8 healthy embryos, 1 that was hatching & blast AA, 1 blast AA, 6 blast AB. He asked how many did we want to transfer & we asked what he thought. He said 2 but that's entirely up to us. He said if your ok with the chance of having twins then do 2. He said transferring 2 increases our chance of getting pregnant by 10% & a 20% of having twins. We just want a health baby. Decisions decisions! We ended up transferring 2! The 2 AA :) the whole procedure took about 3-5 minutes. I'm feeling very mild cramping but we're on :cloud9: 8 out of the 9 that fertilized made it to blast! oh I forgot to mention we decided to :cold: the remaining 6. I'm really happy about that.
One thing I wanted to ask you ladies if you knew the difference between the grading. Of the 6 that we're :cold: there are 4 that are listed as X blast AB & 2 that are F blast AB. Does anyone know the difference between the 'X' & 'F'?

:dust: to all of us & to many more BFP!

Awesome news Sunshine!! We put three back! Its funny because my RE said that putting one back, we had a 20% chance, 2 40%, amd 3 60%. I have seen other girls on here where their REs have different percentages than what I was quoted... Don't know what is correct!?

It is my understanding that every clinic grades the embryos / blasts on a different scale. So what your clinic considers great might be the bottom of another clinics scale.

Sunshine - That is so awesome!! :)

And I agree with tlm about the % I feel I hear a different one each time I ask! same with grading scale - you think they would make it consistent for us!

Yes dilia! As if the process isn't trying enough! I think the ambiguity only makes the unknown harder...

DancingDiva - congratulations on your bfp!!!

Sunshine - what a great report. Celebrate being pupo

TLM & SEH: It is 8 days past your transfer.....How are you feeling? When are you going to :test: ?

TLM & SEH: It is 8 days past your transfer.....How are you feeling? When are you going to :test: ?

I am waiting it out and not testing until my beta next week!! It's weird but I kind of feel less stressed about it having made this decision! I know it will be hard, but I thin I can do it!

I feel great! No symptoms really either way!! My boobs are super tender and huge, but that's from the PIO! And strangely enough, when we get pg I am thinking of sticking with the injections rather than doing the suppositories! The shots are no longer hurting me the day after, so I figure I can deal with the minute or two of discomfort while it's being administered! I did the suppositories for one week with each iui and by that 7th day I felt like I had a yeast infection!!! Can not imagine doing it for 8 weeks!!!

How are you doing seh??? Fx for both of us!!!

Hi I am doing well. In the past I would have been testing all the time but now I am afraid to in case doesn't say what i wan it to. I have cramps on and off. They are like a dull ache across the front and then sometimes twinges in my ovary area. I am hungry all the time and eating a lot with a craving for crisps (potato chips) and I never usually eat them. Maybe it is the salt. I dreamt I got a BFP last night and now I am praying that my dream will come true...this week!!! I hope it does for all of us. Fingers crossed!

Congrats Dancing Diva!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Such Exciting News!!

Way to be strong TLM! I don't think I will be able to hold out for my beta....actually I know I will be POAS by day 7 whenever I get there!!

Hi I am doing well. In the past I would have been testing all the time but now I am afraid to in case doesn't say what i wan it to. I have cramps on and off. They are like a dull ache across the front and then sometimes twinges in my ovary area. I am hungry all the time and eating a lot with a craving for crisps (potato chips) and I never usually eat them. Maybe it is the salt. I dreamt I got a BFP last night and now I am praying that my dream will come true...this week!!! I hope it does for all of us. Fingers crossed!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->