Aug / Sept IVF UPDATED ROLE CALL (9.19.12 - AM)

prior to ER they had me schedule 3 apps, 2dpt, 5dpt & then pregnancy test 9dpt. I haven't really thought about it being a week away! That sounds so much sooner lol I keep counting days & it just seems to be going so slowly. Till then I'm enjoying pupo :) as for testing...I've never been one to test. I usually just waited for AF to make an appearance. This time around I'm having second thoughts. I was thinking of testing on Tuesday or anytime after. DH doesn't want to test before Saturday & it's really important that we find out at the same time. I may just wait it out till Saturday. I think the fear of seeing BFN is just too much to deal with. But we're staying positive. Positive, positive, positive lol :dust: :)

For those of you who have been stimming for a while, how long is it before you feel anything? I'm on day 3 and I feel nothing.

I'm day 9 and fell slight pressure and twinges more when I bend over.

How are we doing ladies?!

Mobaby, did you have ET today?

Seh, how are you feeling?

Sunshine, How are you feeling??

AFM, really trying to to symptom spot but have had some mild cramps on and off since the beginning of the weekend! Thursday can't come quick enough!!

tlm - only 3 more sleeps! It will be here before you know it.

How are we doing ladies?!

Mobaby, did you have ET today?

Seh, how are you feeling?

Sunshine, How are you feeling??

AFM, really trying to to symptom spot but have had some mild cramps on and off since the beginning of the weekend! Thursday can't come quick enough!!

Hey! I just did my trigger about 1 hour ago!!! I go in wednesday at 6am (8am ER time) and then next monday for ET!!! :happydance::happydance:

tlm, I'm feeling good. Also trying not to symptom spot. No cramps for me just some heartburn, constipation & really sore boobs. I think the soreness is probably from the suppositories. Maybe the heartburn & constipation is too ???

Thursday will be here before you know it! God you must be so excited! Are you testing at your doc's office? Do you know if they usually tell you right away? Or do you have to wait for a phone call? I have another appt tomorrow (my last one before my testing date). I'll ask them tomorrow. I would hope they would tell us when we're there verse having to wait for the phone call. Also did you notice any implantation bleeding?

Glad you are doing well!! My boobs have been sore this entire tww and they are huge, pretty sure it's from the progesterone injections! So annoying!

My appt is first thing in the morning on Thursday. This is my first ivf so I don't know if there is a different protocol for getting the beta results. I have done about a years worth if monitoring with 4 iui's and all of those I have gotten the call that afternoon with the results. I found a girl on here who goes to my same dr and she said he himself called her with the results of her ivf cycle. So we will see! I would live it if they told me while I was there, but I don't think that will happen. Boo!!

tlm, I'm feeling good. Also trying not to symptom spot. No cramps for me just some heartburn, constipation & really sore boobs. I think the soreness is probably from the suppositories. Maybe the heartburn & constipation is too ???

Thursday will be here before you know it! God you must be so excited! Are you testing at your doc's office? Do you know if they usually tell you right away? Or do you have to wait for a phone call? I have another appt tomorrow (my last one before my testing date). I'll ask them tomorrow. I would hope they would tell us when we're there verse having to wait for the phone call. Also did you notice any implantation bleeding?

Tlm - only 3 more days yay!

Mobaby - yay for trigger! Good luck with ER! :)

Sunshine - glad you are doing well!

AFM - start stims Wednesday! So excited!

Mobaby - trigger = no more needles!

Sunshine - find anything special to keep busy in the 2ww?

Dilia - are you getting excited for stims?

Hey everyone! Hope all is well! I've been absent from the board for a few days so I have some catching up to do. Friday I got a message from the Fertility clinic telling me to up my Estrogen injection, and if all goes well on my LAST appointment (before transfer) on Thursday, I'll be starting Progesterone this coming Friday. I can't believe I can say that Transfer is NEXT WEEK. EEk.

Very excited to start tomorrow! Woo! :) wow sad to be so excited to stick myself with a needle twice a day :haha:

Wish there were something to take my mind off it but I've just been keeping busy with work & school. All went well today at the doc. My next appt is this Saturday for testing. I asked about the testing & they said I'll have bloodwork drawn & then they'll call me with the results. I wish they would just tell us while we're there. Appt is at 9:45 so I figure by 1-2 we should know. Tick tock...I'm sure I'll be staring at my phone the whole time.

How's everyone doing?

tlm, how you feeling?

Phantom, so exciting for the upcoming transfer!!

Sunshine, keep us posted on results!

I am doing good! Same ol same ol! Which is good I guess! Dh and I talked about POAS last night and he said its still early and wants to wait for beta on Thursday! :) 2 more sleeps! I am wondering if my doctor can do a 3-way call since dh will be at work when they call us! I would live to find out together!

Good plan. I am thinking of leaving it til Saturday now. Otherwise I will have to go to work immediately after testing and whatever the result I won't be able to concentrate. Been in a good mood all day and very few symptoms now, they seem to be disappearing but I know tht means nothing. Fingers x for all.

Seh, I read somewhere that the disappearance of symptoms is from all of the fertility drugs leaving our system so not to worry!!

Hope that's it. Read a lot of posts tonight that say they didn,t get a BFP til 12dp3dt. If we have to do this all over again, I am not going to test until the end of the two weeks. It is just a way to torture yourself. Hang on in there... I am staying positive!!!! Xxx

Ok girls! I am in need of some positive vibes! I am starting to freak out a bit for my beta on Thursday! I have no reason to believe that it won't be positive (since I haven't tested and seen a bfn!), but the thought that on Thursday we will know if the last five weeks of injections, procedures, appointments, and bloodwork have paid off! I am so nervous!

How do your doctors give you the news? Mine will call me, but I am worried about being alone (dh will be at work). I called and asked the receptionist but she said they will call when they call and I explained to her my concern but she didn't seem to care. I can not be the only woman who has thought of this!? Right?? I was going to request that the doctor call me after hours when dh will be home or maybe we could call him after dh gets home? What do you think?!

Tlm - have you thought about poas after the appointment? Or before the appointment. Then it wouldn't be early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->