Aug / Sept IVF UPDATED ROLE CALL (9.19.12 - AM)

Yay jules!!! That follie count sounds great!! And maybe the unexpected progression is good since you won't have as much time to think about it!? :)

Is it crazy over there in London? I am loving watching the Olympics!!!!!

Afm, I am on cd12 now and will be starting Lupron on cd21. I have had some weird "spotting"and I use the term VERY loosely as I have been spotting for up to a week leading up to AF. So the timing if is is odd because I should be around o time now. This is the first cycle in a while where I haven't been on clomid so I am thinking its just my body reacting to no drugs?! And honestly the spotting is nothing now, just some brown string ting when I wiped maybe twice over the weekend and then just now when I peed. Usually prem af spotting is totallly different and much heavier. Anyone else ever have this? Do you think I should call my Re?

Are you n Bcp? I am and I also started spotting during the time I would normally O, I called the dr and the nurse said its very common. It stopped 2 days later and haven't spotted since.

Hey ladies Im doing icsi on 3rd September and currently on a 3 month lupron injection and starting the daily injections 2 weeks before the 3 month injection runs out as I have severe endo had a big operation (laparotomy) in jan and been on BCP since with only 1 break to stop the endo coming back as it did after my first op.

Hey ladies, just had a call with my nurse and I have an appointment tomorrow to get bloods done and start on metformin on CD20 and possibly starting Gonal F next week.

Oneof14, no BCP here! Just lupron on cd21 and then Menopur for stunning! I haven't had any spotting since Monday. I usually get sore boobs after O and that hasn't happened yet so.

Wanabe, I will be having my ER around the same time! It all depends on when AF shows up this cycle after doing lupron! Yay!! We can wait this out together!! What are you stunning with?

Hey ladies!! I just started my 4th round of IVF (1st time with RMA). A little history about me: husband and I both 28, TTC for 2 years (1yr on own). Diag with blocked tubes @ former RE had 2 failed IUIs, 2 fresh IVF cycles, 1 FET. 1st fresh BFP w/ twins lost @10 wks, FET BFN, 2nd fresh in April m/c...all unexplained. Switched RE's, just started stims mon for antagonist cycle with ICSI, PGD, and AH...this round HAS to work...right?!?! So nervous! Best wishes to all!!!!

Sorry hvent been on for a while! I went away for a few days before we atartwd our first IVF! Hmmm strange I started my down regulation drugs cd19 - yesterday baseline scan is 16th August!

Daily injections for me! I hate needles too!

Oneof14, no BCP here! Just lupron on cd21 and then Menopur for stunning! I haven't had any spotting since Monday. I usually get sore boobs after O and that hasn't happened yet so.

Wanabe, I will be having my ER around the same time! It all depends on when AF shows up this cycle after doing lupron! Yay!! We can wait this out together!! What are you stunning with?

I'm not sure yet I will collect the drugs on the 3rd September the day I start so I think it may depend on he suppressed I am after a 3 month down reg lol

:happydance: Yey that would be great waiting it out together :happydance:

Ok, I started lupron on CD21 as well, with the BCP. We are cycle buddies.

How long are you taking lupron?

Evening all! How's everyone doing today?

Second day of down regulation, im feeling bloated and tired today, how's everyone doing!?

You've been through so much -- I really hope this is your cycle! Which stims are you on and how are they treating you? May I ask what PGD stands for?

Good luck!

Hey ladies!! I just started my 4th round of IVF (1st time with RMA). A little history about me: husband and I both 28, TTC for 2 years (1yr on own). Diag with blocked tubes @ former RE had 2 failed IUIs, 2 fresh IVF cycles, 1 FET. 1st fresh BFP w/ twins lost @10 wks, FET BFN, 2nd fresh in April m/c...all unexplained. Switched RE's, just started stims mon for antagonist cycle with ICSI, PGD, and AH...this round HAS to work...right?!?! So nervous! Best wishes to all!!!!

Yay oneof14! When do you start stimming?

HEY! Had my sonohysterography today. Details are in my blog :) everything was great!

Had my appointment yesterday started me on Metformin for preparation for injections next week.

How are you all getting on?

Yey dancing! Injections!! I can't wait to start them!!! I'm getting on okay; wish end of month was here :)

Yeah Dancing!!! I start my Lupron next Wednesday!

I had bw yesterday to confirm ovulation and it's already happened! Thismismthe first cycle in two years that I actually can't wait for AF to start so I can get on with ivf next cycle!! :)

I am so glad I found this thread!:wave:

I will be doing regular ivf and start my Lupron injections on September 2nd. This will be my first try at ivf for my first child. Excited, nervous, scared...all those emotions.

I am on long protocol so after I get my period next week I will be starting BCPs and then doing all my testing like saline sono, etc.

Welcome Lilly!! Good luck with everything! Fx that AF comes early and you can get going!!

I am so glad I found this thread!:wave:

I will be doing regular ivf and start my Lupron injections on September 2nd. This will be my first try at ivf for my first child. Excited, nervous, scared...all those emotions.

I am on long protocol so after I get my period next week I will be starting BCPs and then doing all my testing like saline sono, etc.

Yey you start the day before me :happydance: :happydance:Only 4 weeks to go :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->