Aug / Sept IVF UPDATED ROLE CALL (9.19.12 - AM)

Thanks tlm! Best of luck to you as well!!!:hugs:

Wanabea- I saw that we will be starting together. Is this your first ivf as well? Eeek!!! I was just looking at the calendar and everything will start happening super fast after AF!

You've been through so much -- I really hope this is your cycle! Which stims are you on and how are they treating you? May I ask what PGD stands for?

Good luck!

Hey ladies!! I just started my 4th round of IVF (1st time with RMA). A little history about me: husband and I both 28, TTC for 2 years (1yr on own). Diag with blocked tubes @ former RE had 2 failed IUIs, 2 fresh IVF cycles, 1 FET. 1st fresh BFP w/ twins lost @10 wks, FET BFN, 2nd fresh in April m/c...all unexplained. Switched RE's, just started stims mon for antagonist cycle with ICSI, PGD, and AH...this round HAS to work...right?!?! So nervous! Best wishes to all!!!!

Hi Sept Bride!
PGD stands for Pre Genetic Diagnosis. They test day three embies by taking a biopsy to look for abnormalities such as chromosonal or inherited diseases. We are considering doing this to look for chromosonal issues like Downs but only if we get enough embryos. (Some embies don't survive the biopsy so you risk losing them.)

Yes it is my first I am also on long protocol I've been on prostap (lupron) I was given a 3 month injection and starting ivf on the 10th week 3rd sep.

I found a website that if you put in the date you start injections it gives you your schedual

[IMG]https://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x423/lauracpig/4ebb8c67.jpg[/IMG]

Wow that is helpful when they lay it all out like that! It is funny I start a day ahead of you but I start stimming 3 days ahead according to my doctor (Sept. 14th). I think some of the dates will probably change according to how we react to the stims....at least I have heard this.

What is the website? You have your 5-day transfer on the 5th of October. That is good luck. It is also my birthday!

Hey Ladies,

looks like we are all progressing well at the moment through our IVF journeys.

AFM - still taking metformin having a few side effects and awaiting the arrival of AF before I can get started on my injections.

Hey Ladies,

AFM - still taking metformin having a few side effects and awaiting the arrival of AF before I can get started on my injections.

What is the website? You have your 5-day transfer on the 5th of October. That is good luck. It is also my birthday!

Well that's not my actual time table it's just like you say an average timetable but may change my doctor doesn't seem to think I would get to a 5 day blast even though we havnt even started treatment yet lol but I hope so I'm starting today eating all fresh foods no processed crap and drinking lots of water and green tea hoping it will help my little eggs be as healthy as possible :)

This is the website. https://www.ivf.ca/calcu2.htm

Hey Ladies,

Hope the witch comes soon:happydance::happydance:

Wanabe, I know how you feel about AF! This will be the first cycle I actually want to see her so we can get on with the stimming and injections! Good luck!!

Oneof14, no BCP here! Just lupron on cd21 and then Menopur for stunning! I haven't had any spotting since Monday. I usually get sore boobs after O and that hasn't happened yet so.

Wanabe, I will be having my ER around the same time! It all depends on when AF shows up this cycle after doing lupron! Yay!! We can wait this out together!! What are you stunning with?

Ok, I started lupron on CD21 as well, with the BCP. We are cycle buddies.

Yay oneof14! When do you start stimming?

Hopefully today. How are you doing?

Oneof14, did you start stimming today?

I am doing well. I actually have been having some cramp like feelings in my uterus, which is weird because I am at day 19 in my cycle and I know I hide ovulate last week. I wil start Lupron on Wednesday! I got my Menopur over the weekend so we are all set! I am excited to get a move on!!!!

Good luck one of 14 with your stimming.......ooooh tlm - you are about to take the big leap!! So exciting!

Good luck oneof14 with your stimming
Good luck tim

Yey less than 4 weeks to go for me :happydance:

Good luck, oneof14 and tlm! I get my drugs on Thursday and if u/s looks fine will start stims next week. Feels good to finally get the ball rolling, doesn't it?

Good luck, oneof14 and tlm! I get my drugs on Thursday and if u/s looks fine will start stims next week. Feels good to finally get the ball rolling, doesn't it?

I know what you mean Sept bride!! Finally!!!!

Good luck oneof14 with your stimming
Good luck tim

Yey less than 4 weeks to go for me :happydance:

And me!!! Yay us!!!!

Ahhhhh it's getting closer :happydance:

I know!!! I kind of had a feeling it would come down to ivf when we started getting diagnosed, and finally here I am looking over the cliff -- about to jump into the unknown...I can't believe it!

I have always known deep down that I would come to this I had my fortune do e when I was 14 and i can't remember the wording but from that day I have known I remember it saying I would ha e 2 very special children, now I know why they will be special :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->