• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Aug / Sept IVF UPDATED ROLE CALL (9.19.12 - AM)

Sandy- I've got a great feeling for you!!!! You will be pg :) Good luck today!

I'm doing surprisingly well. I am disappointed this cycle didn't work, but I know God has a plan and those embryos just weren't meant to be our forever baby. I am excited to start our FET in January :) Looking forward to the next couple months not worrying about pee sticks, charting, fertility diets, etc. Going to enjoy the holidays proper with some wine and merriment before jumping back on the ivf train :)

I really think you will get amazing news today. How do you feel?

Sandy -- I am completely SHOCKED. I really thought with all of your symptoms - I am so sorry for you. I know how this feels. PM me if you want to chat.:hugs:

Sandy, :hugs: so sorry

Lilly, :hugs: for you too. Love the positive attitude. Excited to see what January brings you

Sandy - I'm really sorry. I know it feels awful, but know that we're here for you.

Well :witch: hasnt wasted anytime in making an appearance! Guess its good so if we decide to continue with FET straight away hopefully we can get in before Xmas. Still undecided on what to do. Still need to have WTF appointment to find out what the Doc says.

Hope everyone else is doing well. :kiss: xx

Hi Ladies

How is everyone doing. Hope everyone has had a good weekend.

Seems a while since anyone posted anything so thought i would see how everyone is doing.

TLM - Hows the pregnancy going, has the morning sickness got any better? :hugs:

Lilly - How you doing, are you still looking to hold out for Jan 2013 for your FET? :Hugs:

Dilia - Not long now for you when is your transfer? :kiss:

Snowbunny - How you getting on is your FET in Novemeber, have you had things confirmed with your schedule? :kiss:

T84 - Not long now you. How you getting on with your 2WW? :kiss:

Mo baby - Have you got your FET sorted will it be going ahead soon? :hugs:

Sunup and Sunshine - How you getting on any pregnancy symptons? When are your scans? :kiss:

AFM still waiitng it out for letter to arrive for your WTF appointment, just want to move on to the FET now keeping my FX'd i can get it in before Xmas. :kiss: If i dont recieve the letter today think i might ring the clinic. Getting impatient now.

Hi! Scheduled for nov 12 but I don't think it's going to happen because they were assuming I would ovulate by day 14/15 but it's day 19 and I have been tracking it and still no positive opk so I bet it will be January/feb now :( Clini closed mid nov until jan 1. I go tomorrow for a progesterone check to see if I've ovulated but I doubt it. Sigh. I hate waiting :( really stinks!

Ah mo baby im so sorry to hear your not having a good time right now. Im hoping tomorrow will bring you some good news.:hugs:

Its crazy that your clinic closes from mid Nov to Jan im keeping my FX'd crossed for you. Im hoping ill be able to get started on FET soon as now getting impatient and want to move on xx

It stinks! I also can't do it this month b/c re (all of them) is going to a conference the week transfer would be ... I'm a bit annoyed!! How are you doing??

Im not suprised your annoyed, god its a hard enough experience with out all of that as well. :hugs:

Im doing ok, feel like my body is starting to get back to normal with no drugs now! Just got so many questions going round in my head thinking could i have done anything differently etc to help it work and now just wanting to know when i can get moving and start on the FET. Once again its a waiting game and not knowing is making my :wacko:

Hey ladies! I have 2 days to go before my blood test. I'm excited and nervous, but I have decided not to test early and just wait for the results Wed afternoon. I actually have my routine gyno appt schedule for this am and I'm trying to figure out whether I should reschedule or not.. Other than that I'm hanging in there. Believing good news will come.... [-o<

Sandy - I hope you hear something soon!

Mobaby - I'm w/ Sandy I hope you get good new tomorrow. Didn't realize the clinic closes like that over the holidays.

Im keeping my FX'd for you T84, let us know what happens if you keep your appt today xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->