• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Aug / Sept IVF UPDATED ROLE CALL (9.19.12 - AM)

lilly - When is your OTD? how you feeling any symptons? xx

Hey Sandy, my OTD is next tuesday. I feel crampy on and off like af type cramping. I am feeling like it didn't work to be honest. :( Not trying to be a downer or anything, I just feel like I would have more symptoms or "just know." I called the nurse line yesterday because I felt that (TMI) I was having a lot of discharge from the Progesterone suppositories and was worried I wasn't getting enough progesterone and she said that it was normal. I also said I wasn't having any symptoms and she said it was too early but still feeling down. Maybe it is the meds. I start my estrogen patches today.

How are you feeling? Are you uncomfortable?:hugs:

I think we go through that many emotions with this whole process. I know what you mean by not having many symptons as im the same also with the pessaries i thought i wasnt getting enough as well. Its good to know im not the only one feeling like this. :hugs:

Ive been feeling a lot better today no nausea feeling today so thats good but my stomache is massive so bloated but its solid as well, starting to get a bit concerned about it but at the clinic tomorrow morning so going to ask then. :kiss:

I'm glad you are feeling better - good luck at the clinic!

Hope you are feeling better tomorrow stay positive xx

Lilly!! I had mild cramping starting at 8dp3dt, don't worry about it! It's a good sign!! How many dpt are you at now?

Lilly!! I had mild cramping starting at 8dp3dt, don't worry about it! It's a good sign!! How many dpt are you at now?

4dp5dt.....so you started feeling cramping at what would be equivalent to 6dp5dt I think. Did you have any other symptoms during your tww?

Here is a list of my symptoms...

7dp3dt: achy legs
8dp3dt: mild cramping
9dp3dt: napped in the pm
10dp3dt: slept in, very tired upon waking
11dp3dt: napped in pm, acne on face appears, shortness of breath, sore throat
12dp3dt: cramping in morning / afternoon, achy legs in pm, shortness of breath, sore throat, backache
13dp3dt: beta day, inner thighs sore like I did a bunch of leg lifts?!
16dp3dt: cramping in morning, watery cm

Did you ever see this that I posted a while back!?
https://www.nyufertilitycenter.org/ivf/embryo_transfer

It says you should be implanting now so that's what your cramping could be...

Hey ladies!

Sandy glad you are feeling better, I totally identify with feeling like maybe it hasn't worked. The not knowing is enough to drive anyone batty!!:hissy:
I am trying to keep those negative thoughts at bay, this is a big test of faith, maybe the biggest for me. Glad we are waiting together:paper:

Lilly I have period like feeling as well, like a dull crampy feeling. Could mean anything though.:dust::dust: to us!!!!

So, I have had multiple POSITIVE hpt's! Showed up starting 6dp5dt (although, thats the first day I tested). Nervous, praying for a beta over 100 on Monday!!!!

Congrats SunUp! Let's keep this positive ball rolling.

Sun up- that's is so awesome! Congrats! FX for a nice strong beta! :)

How is everyone else doing?!

I just got my tentative ET date for Oct 26!

Congrats Sunup! :yellow:

Lots of :dust: for you ladies during your TWW. Can't wait to see more :bfp: :thumbup:

Congratulations sunup yay!!!!!

Thats great news dilia not long to wait.

AFM waiting my tww out patiently don't think I'm going to test early think ill wait til my OTD which is thursday! How is everyone else doing, anyone testing early as know as few of us have the OTD next week? Xx

Sunup Congrats!!!:happydance: So happy for you!!!

Dillapickle OCT 26 is right around the corner that is awesome!!:thumbup:

I am experiencing some very strange things and don't know if they are symptoms or I am just getting sick. First I was constipated day before yesterday then Yesterday DH and I went out for dinner and when we got up to leave I felt like I was going to poop in my pants (sorry TMI) and barely made it to the bathroom then the same thing happened this morning. Also I have been waking up at all hours of the night for no reason just wide awake! Today at work I am getting chills all over my body and then a hot flash :wacko: Oh and yesterday while I was meditating I fell asleep and don't remember how or when when I came to. It must be all the hormones!! anyone else having any such things happening to them? Please share, I am confused :shrug:

My beta is on Wednesday I am going to hold out as well. praying for us all to have :bfp: :baby::baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->