• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Aug / Sept IVF UPDATED ROLE CALL (9.19.12 - AM)

well ive been anything but constipated! Also been really tired lately, as you say i think its all the hormones, trying not to sympton spot tho but its hard and starting to think it hasnt worked as not getting the tell tale signs like sore boobs etc.

Still convinced that im going to wait til thursday to find out tho. xx

Sandy and surrender - good luck with beta this week! I have a good feeling for you guys! FX! :dust:

Hey Ladies

Hope everyone is doing well and had a good weekend!

AFM - Thought I got quite a good sleep last night and felt quite fresh this morning but its starting to hit me now and feeling really tired. Keep getting pains in my left side just under my ribs not good. Some days im going by with no side effects other days i feel like they come back with Vengeance! Emotions are up and down to whether it has worked or not. Counting down the days now 3 days to DDAY!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

When is everyones OTD this week as sure we have a few coming up? xx :hugs:

Good luck Sandy! Sounds promising.

My OTD is tomorrow however I have been testing all weekend and bfn....so I am expecting a bfn tomorrow at beta.

Ah lilly so sorry to hear you have been getting BFN. I know its hard and wont beginning to try and understand how you are feeling right now! It still isnt over til you get the Official results tomorrow. Im sending you tonnes of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: and hope that your little embryo has just been late at implanting so hasnt showed yet. :hugs:

Hey ladies!

Sandy, I can identify with what you are going through. My beta is tomorrow, today I feel feverish and runny nose and just worn down feels like I am catching a cold. My boobs are fuller and I have pangs of pain shooting to the nipples and into my chest. Could be all these hormones I am taking. Oh and I kept waking up at all hours of the night and morning, I know its due to all this excitement/anxiousness. Now I am exhausted!

Lily, it may have been to soon to do an HPT, you may still be pregnant, God willing hang tight and best of luck and:dust: for your beta :flower: :hugs:

Sending all my ladies :hugs: and :dust:

Quick question; Are any of you in NYC? I am going to be there in November and would love to meet up if anyone is close by.

Im really tired today just halfway through the morning at work and struggling to keep my eyes open. Im starting to get so nervous now as no symptons today apart from tiredness so starting to over think things! Thursday cant come soon enough! xx

Good luck for Beta today lilly, keeping my FX'd for you and hope things work out today whatever the outcome xx

Sandy - Good Luck on Thursday! being tired is a great sign!!!

It is official - BFN for me.

We will most likely be doing an FET in January. Good luck to all of you ladies!!!

Really sorry to hear that lilly :hugs: thinking of you and dh xx

Hi ladies,

Lilly so sorry you got a BFN and lucky you have frosties!:hugs:

I also got a BFN today and no frosties. We are not going through IVF again. If it is God's will we accept it and carry on our lives with love and gratitude. Thank you ladies for being a part of my journey and your support. I wish you all the best!!

:dust:

Surrender im so so sorry to hear you got a bfn.:hugs: thinking of you and OH xxxx

Surrender....I am so sorry and I completely understand and respect your decision to not move forward down the IVF path.:hugs:

Surrender, I completely understand your decision. All the best.

Well had bloods taken this morning now it’s just a waiting game till the results are in. I’ve got to call between 4pm and 5pm to get the results. I don’t finish work till 4pm and DH is picking me up from the metro at 4:45pm so waiting till I’m with him!

I’ve been told they will be looking for the number to be over 50 and if it is will just book me straight in for a scan in 3 weeks time. If its below 50 they will have me in on Monday to do another blood test in case it has been slow at implanting to double check. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->