• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Aug / Sept IVF UPDATED ROLE CALL (9.19.12 - AM)

TLM - we all want to hear from you! We are happy you are pregnant (with twins!) and love your updates :) Sorry your nausea has been bad! Hope it gets better soon!

TLM - start a freaking journal already!!! We all want to keep up with your progress! Personally I love that you are pg - gives me hope that IVF truly can work!

I started a journal, see my siggy! I think I have been hiding it when I post... :)

Great here! Loving every minute, sick or not!! Yay TLM you have two 'limes' :)

Doing well as AF arrived so I can start my next FET now! :)

Hope everyone else is doing well! Happy Halloween! :)

Yay!! Glad af arrived!! My af was different after provera... 2 days spotting, 2 days light to medium flow, 2 days heavy flow then today it's light again. So if yours is that's why!!

Good to hear from you TLM! Glad babies are well!

Yay!! Glad af arrived!! My af was different after provera... 2 days spotting, 2 days light to medium flow, 2 days heavy flow then today it's light again. So if yours is that's why!!

I just got caught up on your blog! It sounds like a good plan, good luck.:)

Thanks Mobaby! That is good to know!

@Dill
Can I ask why you will be on BCP for your FET? I ov late in my cycle (day 18-20) so they want me to take clomid to make my cycle "normal". Just wondering what the difference is???? What else do you need to take ( estrogen/progest)???

Thanks!

Hey I know you asked diliapickle about her fet cycle but I'll tell you mine. No bcp. Began provera to induce af then started estrace 2mg twice daily. U/s on cd13 for lining check and to schedule fet. If lining not ready add vivelle dot patches. Add endometrin 3 times daily in a few days before transfer and continue estrace and endometrin through 10-12 wks.

Hey ladies! Just wanted to drop in and say hello and give lots of baby dust to all the girls going in for transfers soon!! Can't wait to celebrate more BFPs!
:dust:

Thanks t84!

Jamitha, I am on bcp for 10 days because at my baseline ultrasound my estrogen levels were too high. So I need to do bcp to calm the systems down before starting up again. Then on the 12 hopefully it will be low do I can start FET. I will do estrogen shots twice a week and then when ready add progesterone ( gel) for 5 days before transfer. Good luck!

Morning Ladies :hi:

Hope everyone is doing well glad to see this thread is still going and keep checking in on everyone.

Dilia and Mo baby - Fx'd for your FET this month, hoping to join you very soon.

AFM - Impatiently waiting for :witch: to show so we can start to move on to FET. Time is going so slowly at the min xx

Sandy - Hope AF arrives soon so you can get started! :)

Excited for you girls MoBaby and Dilia! Hope your FET cycles go smoothly!!

Praying AF starts soon for you Sandy!

Congrats t84 on your BFP, how you feeling at almost 7 weeks?

Ding Dong the :witch: is here, which old witch the wicked witch. Ding Dong the wicked witch :witch: is HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

As you can probly tell she has eventually arrived! Only a week late not bad. I did phone my clinic and there are all really lovely and considerate and listened to my rant! I tried to change my appt but they are completely booked up til Dec, so can not change but they put my mind at rest as they said even if i came in earlier nothing would happen til beginning of dec with meds etc with it being a FET cycle. They have said when i come in on 26th they need me and DH to be there so we can sign consent forms etc to move on to FET. So little happier.

Hope everyone is doing well as this thread has been quiet, hope everyone who got there :bfp: is moving along nicely with the pregnancy. :kiss:

As for the rest who like me got a :bfn: it would be really good to hear from you and find out where you are with cycles etc. :hugs::hugs::hugs: xx

Yay Sandy!! December will be here before you know it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->