Aug / Sept IVF UPDATED ROLE CALL (9.19.12 - AM)

We lived on Mercer & 3rd st, I loved it!!!!!!

My appr went well! They did bloods to check progesterone and also an u/s, everything looks good! My RE gave me the first Lupron shot and showed DH how to do it. Lupron will be given in the AM and then Menopur in the PM. Tentative day to sta Menopur is August 18!! Yay!!!

I lived in Chelsea on 24th street @7th Avenue from 1997-2001!! I love the Villlage my ex lived right on Bleeker Street. I'm from the Midwest but attended FIT and worked in the fashion industry after. Love and miss NYC.

tlm- how did your doctor appt go?

Thanks girls, I'm really excited about it all actually. I'm in legal right now, so I just want that done with so I can move on to meds and transfer.

Yes! So I am completely new to the IVF side of things. So you'll have to excuse any dumb questions I may ask :)

Welcome Phantom! Having to go the the infertility process has made me appreciate what you are doing that much more!!! It's amazing that there are people like you out there who will be so selfless ti give a couple the ultimate gift! You should be very proud!!! Hugs!!

Oh and Phantom, no stupid questions!!! This is my first ivf so I am sure there are plenty I don't understand and will need clarification on! :)

My E2 level was 60 after 2 days of stims, Monday it was below 20. I go again tomorrow for u/s and b/w. I am nervous, I'm praying they see some nice size follies.

I live in Brookyn. Love the village, but love meat packing so much more! We are in the city every weekend for the most part.

I start Lupron tomorrow! Eek!! I am excited to get started, but nervous about how I will react to all the meds! :)

lupron alone made me feel weird, I had short term memory loss, someone else said they had the same. Now I'm down to 5 ius from 10. Feeling much better. I am bloated, but praying it's because I have some nice size follies.

How are you feeling?

I am feeling fine, doing 20iu's and then once period starts we will be down to 10. No side effects so far! When did you start feeling weird? Maybe it's too soon for me!?

I am tender on the left side of my lower abdomen, think I might have a cyst. I called my RE and he wants to see me tomorrow morning to check. I had one before in march after my lap & hysteroscpy. Is this normal for Lupron? Or is it from my ovaries being screwed with?! Lol!! I am not too worried, like I said, had one before and I know they don't really do anything for them - just monitor them. And I think the last one was gone by the time AF showed up or shortly after. RE said not to stop Lupron...

Any thoughts??

I start Lupron tomorrow! Eek!! I am excited to get started, but nervous about how I will react to all the meds! :)

lupron alone made me feel weird, I had short term memory loss, someone else said they had the same. Now I'm down to 5 ius from 10. Feeling much better. I am bloated, but praying it's because I have some nice size follies.

How are you feeling?

We spent some time in Brooklyn! There was a cool yarn store there that you could drink wine at and knit! Dh also loved Barcaide!!! That place was pretty cool!! And we really liked the Brooklyn Beer Brewery! Can you tell we like to drink!? Lol!

My E2 level was 60 after 2 days of stims, Monday it was below 20. I go again tomorrow for u/s and b/w. I am nervous, I'm praying they see some nice size follies.

I live in Brookyn. Love the village, but love meat packing so much more! We are in the city every weekend for the most part.

Oneof14, I don't have any idea what e2 levels should be at! Good luck! Hope you see some follies growing tomorrow!!! Fx!!

Hey Ladies, AF has arrived and I am back at the clinic today to get my blood work done and collect my injections.

How you all getting on?

Dancing diva so you can start your cycle now? :happydance:

Am I the only English one on here? Lol

Oh Yey :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
So I see this is your second cycle are you doing fresh or frozen?

Oh Yey :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
So I see this is your second cycle are you doing fresh or frozen?

Yey tim for starting your lupron if you do have a cyst from what I gather lupron should help deal with that as it suppresses the ovaries I was given the 3 month lupron to stop me from getting cysts
It's the stimms that could potentially create a cyst :flower:

yeah second cycle im doinga fresh cycle and I am using gonal f injections

I used it with my first cycle and I got good results my consultant said, it is still injections which stimulate your ovaries last time I got 10 eggs and lots of follicles over 17mm which is what they are looking for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->