Aug / Sept IVF UPDATED ROLE CALL (9.19.12 - AM)

Oh god she said they won't give you the drugs until you have been to needle teach they do group teach's but I'm having one on one BC I have to start a particular day and it's before the next available group teach so I'm even luckier lol

I can't believe you didn't get one :( my OH has to come along too BC they said incase I forge how to do it lol

You you have ET tomorrow? You mush be excited and no doubt very nervous do you know if your having 1 or 2 put back?

I was told depending on my embie quality if there good I'm only allowed 1 but not so good maximum of 2 I really want 2 good ones but hey beggers can't be choosers eh???

Good luck for tomorrow :hugs::hugs:

Yep same as what they told you; it's a 5 day transfer so 1 good one or 2 less good ones if needed. The UK is really focussed on SET and keeping multiples low. Personally I'd like 2 to go back in but there we go!! x

Well I'm a twin (natural) and there are lots of twi s in my family so it's no big deal for us but I guess they think about what it would cost he NHSin the special high risk pregnancy,

I see you have low AMH I do too mine is 2.6 due to having surgery twice both times had huge cyst on the same ovary so some tissue was lost bu I'm prettyconfident that my other will produce some good eggs. What is your AMH?

Oh thank you so much I start 3 weeks today and have needle teach same day so I will collect the drugs then :hugs::hugs::hugs:
Needle teach? You're lucky I had a 2 second demo and then all the drugs arrived the following day; very much "learning on the job"! X

Same here, the dr gave me my first shot and walked dh through it and then we were on our own the next day! It's not hard, but kind of unnerving! Very much "learning on the job"! Lol!!

Hi Ladies,
Joining you guys... I just had ER yesterday.. They retrieved 19 eggs and 12 fertilized this morning... Tentative transfer is on Friday :)

Wantbaby, 12 is an awesome number! How was ER? What did you stim with?

I am on day 5 of Lupron for downregging. Waiting for AF to start so I can start stimming with Menopur.

Good luck? Did you have any bloating?

:hi:
Can I join?
I've had 3 IUI's, all negative, and now am looking forward to my first IVF. I am calling the RE tomorrow to set up a phone consult to plan our IVF. My cycle started 8/11 and I am on BC right now. Hopefully we can have ER in September?!:cloud9:

Well I'm a twin (natural) and there are lots of twi s in my family so it's no big deal for us but I guess they think about what it would cost he NHSin the special high risk pregnancy,

I see you have low AMH I do too mine is 2.6 due to having surgery twice both times had huge cyst on the same ovary so some tissue was lost bu I'm prettyconfident that my other will produce some good eggs. What is your AMH?
I'm also at 2.6 (see post 149 on p15 to septbride as a bit more info in there) xx

ET all done with one blastocyst put in.

Two blasts frozen today and there are 6 embies that may blast tomorrow. If they do they will go in for freezing then - they're going to call us in the morning to let us know if any have made it.

Argh! What a stressful morning. Off to the couch to veg out. x

Wantbaby, 12 is an awesome number! How was ER? What did you stim with?

I am on day 5 of Lupron for downregging. Waiting for AF to start so I can start stimming with Menopur.

Good luck? Did you have any bloating?

The day of ER was pretty stressful... I was in a lot of pain right after and they had to give me morphine to relieve the pain... I took it easy for the rest of the day and was feeling much better by next morning.
I stimmed with Follistim (200 iu) and Menopur (75iu).
I did not have any significant side effects from the stims.. Good luck with your cycle!!

ET all done with one blastocyst put in.

Two blasts frozen today and there are 6 embies that may blast tomorrow. If they do they will go in for freezing then - they're going to call us in the morning to let us know if any have made it.

Argh! What a stressful morning. Off to the couch to veg out. x

Yay!

Welcome SunUp!! Keep us posted. Do you know when you will start stimming and with what? Good luck!

Yay, I got this in my email last night

Birth Control pill— Do not stop - Plan to continue on active birth control pills only at this time, (no sugar pills/no period). If you need refills please refill as needed.
8/26/12- Take last ACTIVE birth control pill and expect a period
08/31/12 Appt. -US/E2-If OK, start Estrogen
09/07/12 Appt.- US/E2-Lining check
09/14/12 Appt.- US/E2-Lining check
09/18/12-Possible Progesterone Start
09/21/12-Possible Embryo Transfer

Welcome Sunup and Wantbaby!!

Time to relax Jules! Lots of dust!!!!!

tlm- how are you feeling so far? Any reactions to the Lupron?

Phantom- Isn't it awesome when they lay it out for you like that!! (My retrieval is the same day as your transfer!)

Phantom- Isn't it awesome when they lay it out for you like that!! (My retrieval is the same day as your transfer!)

That's neat! I'm a little rusty on ER as we are doing FET, so about how long after retrieval is transfer? on average i mean? Maybe we'll be close enough to be bump buddies :)

Also, yes, it was so exciting to see it all laid out, but it actually hit me last night after reading it. I laid in bed and told hubby "holy crap, I may be pregnant next month"

That's neat! I'm a little rusty on ER as we are doing FET, so about how long after retrieval is transfer? on average i mean? Maybe we'll be close enough to be bump buddies :)

Also, yes, it was so exciting to see it all laid out, but it actually hit me last night after reading it. I laid in bed and told hubby "holy crap, I may be pregnant next month"

Days between retrieval and transfer are generally 3-5 days. They try and get the fertilized eggs to 5 days but if the eggs are dying off or they don't get many to begin with they transfer on day 3.

I was the same way when I saw my schedule...My birthday is Oct 5 and I thought - wow, it could be an amazing bday!!!

Days between retrieval and transfer are generally 3-5 days. They try and get the fertilized eggs to 5 days but if the eggs are dying off or they don't get many to begin with they transfer on day 3.

I was the same way when I saw my schedule...My birthday is Oct 5 and I thought - wow, it could be an amazing bday!!!

So are you on meds now, or when are you starting? I have to go in for 3 appointments before transfer to check my lining/etc. Is it the same for you?
Sorry I'm full of questions hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->