• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*~* August 2018 Testing Thread! *~*

I see it maple, and I have the worst line eye ever :)
But hcg doubles every other day so I wouldn’t take another in the morning if you can resist :)

I see it maple, and I have the worst line eye ever :)
But hcg doubles every other day so I wouldn’t take another in the morning if you can resist :)

Oh I’m so happy others can see it too and it’s more visible in person!! I do think it’s pinkish looking too but you know when you wonder if your just wishful thinking! Haha!

Would you say take a test tomorrow evening instead then? This is my first time trying (4th cycle) so not sure what’s best! Xxx

Pink is good maple! Can’t wait to see your next test!

Pink is good maple! Can’t wait to see your next test!

Thank you! I will probably cave and test in the morning and then go and buy more tests! :haha:

I took this picture... I don’t know if it’s any better!

Attachments

• 2A10F191-3513-4A97-8674-F1902202DDA4.jpg
    2A10F191-3513-4A97-8674-F1902202DDA4.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 44
Not any better hun but can still see it the other photo was better xx

I see it Maple!

I've just spent the past hour trying to get a photo of my IC this morning. Never even had a squinter or evap before, so this caught me by surprise! I'm not sure it will show up on here :growlmad:

lb_fyFyUo.png

I'm going to take a FRER tomorrow morning unless I can't wait that long!

I see it Maple!

I've just spent the past hour trying to get a photo of my IC this morning. Never even had a squinter or evap before, so this caught me by surprise! I'm not sure it will show up on here :growlmad:

lb_fyFyUo.png

I'm going to take a FRER tomorrow morning unless I can't wait that long!

I can see a faint line!

Invert shows a line...I’m calling bfp!

Attachments

• B29162D4-CA6C-4413-894E-8028A2B3A2A9.jpg
    B29162D4-CA6C-4413-894E-8028A2B3A2A9.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 32
Omg hickory I see a line aswell :wohoo: o have what I think is a squinter aswell :)

20180811_131146.jpg

OMG! I have just taken another FRER and I went out and bought some ClearBlue Digitals.. literally just taken the tests now and this is what happened!!!! I am literally shaking so bad! It took me 6 years to convince the OH to even try for a baby and 4 months to conceive after he was happy to try! I can't believe this is actually happening to me! I never thought it would!! I pray so hard for a sticky, happy and healthy bean!!! Oh God!!!

Attachments

• test2.jpg
    test2.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 47
YAY Maple!!!! Congratulations!! That's fantastic to see on the digi!

Everyone who sees something on my test has helped me feel a LOT less crazy. Much appreciated! About to go use a FRER after a 4 hour hold. I'm so nervous.

laurarebecca1 - thanks for the invert! It does show up! Yay!

tdog - FX your squinter gets darker!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->