• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*~* August 2018 Testing Thread! *~*

OMG! I have just taken another FRER and I went out and bought some ClearBlue Digitals.. literally just taken the tests now and this is what happened!!!! I am literally shaking so bad! It took me 6 years to convince the OH to even try for a baby and 4 months to conceive after he was happy to try! I can't believe this is actually happening to me! I never thought it would!! I pray so hard for a sticky, happy and healthy bean!!! Oh God!!!

Congratulations!!!

Everyone who sees something on my test has helped me feel a LOT less crazy. Much appreciated! About to go use a FRER after a 4 hour hold. I'm so nervous.

laurarebecca1 - thanks for the invert! It does show up! Yay!

tdog - FX your squinter gets darker!

Good luck!

I see it Maple!

I've just spent the past hour trying to get a photo of my IC this morning. Never even had a squinter or evap before, so this caught me by surprise! I'm not sure it will show up on here :growlmad:

lb_fyFyUo.png

I'm going to take a FRER tomorrow morning unless I can't wait that long!

Omg hickory I see a line aswell :wohoo: o have what I think is a squinter aswell :)

View attachment 1040823
I think I can see some squinters - good luck!!

And thank you everyone! I'm just waiting for the OH to wake up and I'm giving him this in a gift bag with my tests!! :haha::cloud9::happydance:

Attachments

• top.jpg
    top.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 13
Congrats Maple!! At long last some good news!! Good luck to everyone in their wait to test :dust:

Maple - that onesie is adorable! Let us know how DH reacts! We are similar DPO, aren't we? I'm 10DPO today. Happy and healthy 9 months to you!

Here it is ... FRER after a 4 hour hold at 10DPO. It's definitely pink in person. DH is traveling and will be home very late Monday, so I'm planning to tell him Tuesday morning assuming I see a legitimate line progression.

lb_0wpZ6j.png

Here it is ... FRER after a 4 hour hold at 10DPO. It's definitely pink in person. DH is traveling and will be home very late Monday, so I'm planning to tell him Tuesday morning assuming I see a legitimate line progression.

lb_0wpZ6j.png

Congratulations! After all that worry of missing o when FF messed up your o day...! X

Yay congratulations hickory and maple such great lines! Tdog fx for you x

Maple - that onesie is adorable! Let us know how DH reacts! We are similar DPO, aren't we? I'm 10DPO today. Happy and healthy 9 months to you!

lb_0wpZ6j.png

I've told him and he's sooo happy - I think he had an idea of what I was going to give him but I don't think he was expecting the onsie at all... :cloud9:

And OMG that's definitely an early :bfp: It's way darker than the one I first did yesterday and that turned into a definite :bfp: How exciting! Congrats! Let us know what DH says!

And yes, I'm 10dpo as well! How exciting! :happydance:

Congrats maple that's amazing news

Hickory I see that on the frer

Good luck ladies fingers crossed for you all xx

Yay Hickory & Maple! So awesome! H&H 9 months to you!!!

Sorry I’ve been MIA for a while, I’ve been busy & indecisive on TTC. AF obv got me, and DH & I were debating on whether to continue TTC. Still a bit indecisive about the whole thing. We have a daughter & a son & are so happy with our family as is.... IDK... anyway, I’m pretty sure I O’d yesterdayish... and we only DTD once this month in my window so far (so much for SMEP like last month :shrug: ) soooo if I’m correct about O day, we DTD the day before O day (or possibly the morning of...). We did it in the morning & I got a positive OPK that day. But I also got a positive OPK the following day. Who knows. I mean, I guess I’m not totally out, but one day of DTD doesn’t seem to give us that much of a handle. Oh well. Idk, no point to this really I guess. Just dropping in & saying hello. My test day is down for the 18th if I recall correctly... that may be a bit early though. If I’m right that should be 8 or 9 DPO. I may wait till more like the 20th. That should put me at least 10 DPO. No sense in wasting a test by testing too early - especially since we only DTD once...

Congrats maple and hickory. Fantastic news

Congrats Maple and Hickory!

Hickory can you put me down for the 31st please :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->