• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*~* August 2018 Testing Thread! *~*

My chart for today...AF due in 2 days and temp usually drops day it starts but it’s dropped today :( hope it’s not coming early cos then I’ve got a short luteul phase when it’s usually 13 days!

Attachments

• FBB6AE2A-C9D2-431D-9D3F-B4DCBCC27D47.jpg
    FBB6AE2A-C9D2-431D-9D3F-B4DCBCC27D47.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 8
AFM
I’m having crappy time right now :/
Pretty sure I’m about to ovulate(early for me) and Donor is away until Monday
I have EWCM do hoping that stays around for a few days at least
And to top it all off I work for House of fraser/XPO so don’t even know at the moment if I’ll have job to go back to after maternity leave

AFM
I’m having crappy time right now :/
Pretty sure I’m about to ovulate(early for me) and Donor is away until Monday
I have EWCM do hoping that stays around for a few days at least
And to top it all off I work for House of fraser/XPO so don’t even know at the moment if I’ll have job to go back to after maternity leave

Oh no hope your not ovulating early be sods law, I heard about the house of Fraser aswell jeez they will be nothing left fingers crossed xx

Pixie - ugh!! I don’t know what or where that is but I’m so sorry you may be losing your job! :hugs: I hope your body holds off on O till donor gets there! FX!

AFM, took a cheapie this morning. Idk, I think BFN but mayyyybe a squinter?? I’m only 8 DPO :haha: & I’ll do my FRER on Monday (10 DPO) But just peeing on all the things while I wait :haha: Annnnd because symptom spotting is fun, only things out of the ordinary for me are super vivid dreams for the past 3 nights (I very rarely ever dream) and I’ve been insanely emotional - crying at the drop of a hat. :wacko:

Oh we love symptom spotting :haha: fingers crossed for you :dust:

AFM I have been cramping on and off for days now af due today but nothing as yet woke up with bad cramping thought I had started but nope, took a cheapie as that's all I have left and think theirs a squinter but I'm 14dpo by my calculations and 15dpo by ff surely if Iam pregnant it should be darker unless I implanted later, supose I'll soon no mind you I hate being in limbo :rofl: xx

Pixie - ugh!! I don’t know what or where that is but I’m so sorry you may be losing your job! :hugs: I hope your body holds off on O till donor gets there! FX!

AFM, took a cheapie this morning. Idk, I think BFN but mayyyybe a squinter?? I’m only 8 DPO :haha: & I’ll do my FRER on Monday (10 DPO) But just peeing on all the things while I wait :haha: Annnnd because symptom spotting is fun, only things out of the ordinary for me are super vivid dreams for the past 3 nights (I very rarely ever dream) and I’ve been insanely emotional - crying at the drop of a hat. :wacko:

It’s a department store that sells everything from beauty to men’s and women’s designer clothes
It went into administration and bout out by another but I work for the supplier that looks after their online production to homes and stores (warehouse)

The no symptoms is a good sign :)
I had no symptoms whatsoever my BFP cycle

Hey, everyone! It's been a while :)

Yesterday my temp dipped and I got my peak OPK. Today my temp is up so I guess I'm in my TWW. I feel a little undecided about how many DPO to test now, but my office has an event where we have to do set up (moving tables and chairs) on the 30th which would be 13DPO so I'll definitely be testing by that morning. I was horribly impatient in my last TWW so I'm trying to be more chill this time around. We'll see how that goes for me lol

Hey, everyone! It's been a while :)

Yesterday my temp dipped and I got my peak OPK. Today my temp is up so I guess I'm in my TWW. I feel a little undecided about how many DPO to test now, but my office has an event where we have to do set up (moving tables and chairs) on the 30th which would be 13DPO so I'll definitely be testing by that morning. I was horribly impatient in my last TWW so I'm trying to be more chill this time around. We'll see how that goes for me lol

Fingers crossed:dust: xx

Hey all :wave:

My AF was due on Saturday, and instead of my normal cycle I had 3 days of red spotting only when wiping. Normally I overflow a Super tampon overnight, and this time I only had to wear a liner (it stained slightly).

Well, I still felt a bit crappy and I noticed a dark outline on the edges of my areolas so I figured I'd test. Yesterday morning I had a shadow line that was incredibly faint, I couldn't tell if it was an indent or not.

Well cut to this morning, when I pee on a FRER and I see a very faint but pink line! I really think I got a BFP but whenever I look at it on the computer I can't see it, even though I can see it in person and on my cell phone.

Eyes please!!! :happydance:

Attachments

• 39453538_297601767697674_8562624054605905920_n.jpg
    39453538_297601767697674_8562624054605905920_n.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 40
Hey all :wave:

My AF was due on Saturday, and instead of my normal cycle I had 3 days of red spotting only when wiping. Normally I overflow a Super tampon overnight, and this time I only had to wear a liner (it stained slightly).

Well, I still felt a bit crappy and I noticed a dark outline on the edges of my areolas so I figured I'd test. Yesterday morning I had a shadow line that was incredibly faint, I couldn't tell if it was an indent or not.

Well cut to this morning, when I pee on a FRER and I see a very faint but pink line! I really think I got a BFP but whenever I look at it on the computer I can't see it, even though I can see it in person and on my cell phone.

Eyes please!!! :happydance:

I don't no if I can see anything hun but this site drains all the images xx

Attachments

• 39454616_514539438987892_8222836805133664256_n.jpg
    39454616_514539438987892_8222836805133664256_n.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 28
Blooper I don't see anything, but I'm also really bad at seeing photos of lines on tests.

Can’t see it either blooper, but super faint (but real) lines can be incredibly difficult to photograph. Fx for you!

11 DPO BFN. I figure I’m out but I’ll test again tomorrow just to be sure.

Right I done another ic as with them as you no they normally have some sort of indent or something but this hasn't :shrug: can you ladies see this?

20180818_210433.jpg

Screenshot_20180818-211726_Gallery.jpg

I can’t see anything on either of your tests :(
But uploading photos do something funny to them on here

I can’t see anything on either of your tests :(
But uploading photos do something funny to them on here

I agree it's a nightmare tbh we see something but when uploaded nope lol xx

Drained the colour a Bit

20180818_210433_20180818213657346.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts