*~* August 2018 Testing Thread! *~*

Tdog if I tilt my phone I see something. Fx for you x

Thanks so much for looking hun I'm so unsure af was due and still not here :shrug: my cm is still sticky/creamy and before af I'm always dry (sorry TMI) keep updated xx

update ladies af got me about half hour ago :cry: onto next cycle xx

Awww tdog, sorry :witch: arrived!

Blooper, I can’t see it but I’m on my phone... sometimes hard to see lines. If you see it IRL, then it’s probably real. Squinter or blatantly real in person?

AFM, nothing much to report. Debating on another cheapie in the morning. Saving my last FRER for Monday <3

Sorry tdog, the torture on the squinter! I'm going to try and resist testing early this month. I'm sure as soon as I test af will hit me. I'm due on the 30th and really think I should change my test date to September?? Lol

I’m all caught up after being away the weekend.

Tdog - so sorry that af got you
Dream - good luck this cycle
Wordsmith - congrats

To everyone testing good luck

AFM I’m cd5 and AF has reduced to just spotting. Ovulation will be next weekend ish.

Thank you ladies and good luck to everyone still waiting to test :dust: xx

AF arrived for me yesterday too right on time!
Hood luck those still in .

Cycle day 29 for me today! Since my cycles returned (and regulated) after having DD 29 is the longest they've been. Usually they are 28 days so I'm quite excited now. I would be totally surprised by a "natural" pregnancy as we were going to start clomid next month. I've been telling DH for the past two weeks that I'm impregnating, lol. It was half hopeful, half in jest. I didn't think we had much of a chance without help! I don't know when to test, maybe tomorrow since it's my birthday?

Cycle day 29 for me today! Since my cycles returned (and regulated) after having DD 29 is the longest they've been. Usually they are 28 days so I'm quite excited now. I would be totally surprised by a "natural" pregnancy as we were going to start clomid next month. I've been telling DH for the past two weeks that I'm impregnating, lol. It was half hopeful, half in jest. I didn't think we had much of a chance without help! I don't know when to test, maybe tomorrow since it's my birthday?

Oh sounds promising good luck :dust: xx

I will be testing the week of the 27th. My birthday is the 29th so I'm hoping for a birthday bfp!

Fingers crossed:dust: xx

Thank you! I actually ended up with more peak OPKs yesterday and then I had some right sided cramping last night so I'm thinking that's when I ovulated. So now my TWW begins lol

Sorry to those who the witch got and yay for the bfp&#8217;s!!

Afm.. dpo6 and my skin has broken out just like it always does before af so I think I&#8217;m out too.

I woke up today eager to test and to much disappointment, my FMU was a pale yellow color. I shouldn't have had so much water before bed.

I used my last FRER and while I can see a pink line, it's quite faint and I think it's because my pee was diluted.

My FRER from yesterday has dried darker though!

Here is todays.

Attachments

• frer1.jpg
    frer1.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 49
I woke up today eager to test and to much disappointment, my FMU was a pale yellow color. I shouldn't have had so much water before bed.

I used my last FRER and while I can see a pink line, it's quite faint and I think it's because my pee was diluted.

My FRER from yesterday has dried darker though!

Here is todays.

I now see something on that good luck xx

Oh my the cramping, and why am I so wet feeling, I keep thinking af is here but shes not. 6dpo now and I want to test but I know it's way to Early. Also soo tired kinda feeling under the weather thinking I may be getting a cold or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->