*~* August 2018 Testing Thread! *~*

Sorry I forgot to update af caught me this month so I am out. Good luck to all the ladies still waiting xx

12 DPO. BFN this morning. I figured I was out but have a clear line on my afternoon test - which sometimes precedes a BFP. So, I’ll keep my fingers crossed that AF stays away tomorrow.

Attachments

• 6B754D0A-1105-4701-8BAA-BF0D0595FD85.jpg
    6B754D0A-1105-4701-8BAA-BF0D0595FD85.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 32
What do you guys use to tweak your tests? I have a first signal test that I keep going back and forth on if I see something faint and then I have a first response digital that says "yes" but I am unless another test shows positive I am not trusting first response this cycle just because I don't know if I can make those tests positive all the time, as crazy as that may sound.

Here is my tweak of my afternoon 12 DPO Test.

Attachments

• A28565D3-0BD7-48CC-9F6A-A9B35E5FEDB2.jpg
    A28565D3-0BD7-48CC-9F6A-A9B35E5FEDB2.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 24
Weebles and AngelMomB, hope you both get BFPs for your birthday! What an incredible birthday gift that will be!!

Good luck for birthday BFPs to Angel and weebles!

AFM, I am 5 dpo today and testing out my trigger shot...it was pretty light today. Expecting it to be gone in the next couple of days...hoping for a real BFP shortly after that. Really trying not to symptom spot this TWW...but, it's so hard.

Good luck to all testing soon. And, very sorry to all those who the witch got. Fx for all.

What do you guys use to tweak your tests? I have a first signal test that I keep going back and forth on if I see something faint and then I have a first response digital that says "yes" but I am unless another test shows positive I am not trusting first response this cycle just because I don't know if I can make those tests positive all the time, as crazy as that may sound.

I'm an experienced tweaker, post it and I'll tweak for you :)

Sorry :witch: got you, BabyBump & xxen! :hugs:

Hope you get bday BFPs weebles & Angel! That would be so great!!

AFM, BFN on IC this morning (9 DPO). Will try my FRER tomorrow morning! 10 DPO is when I got BFPs for both my DD & DS (using FRER) ... so I’m thinking if it’s BFN I’m probably out :shrug: ...unless I geared up to O & then didn’t for a couple more days... my temps are screwy this month, but I’m def in a higher temp range than the beginning of the month. If I hadn’t taken OPKs, using FF’s advanced method, I’d have O’d only 6 days ago. :wacko: kinda feeling like this month is probably a wash :nope:

I'm an experienced tweaker, post it and I'll tweak for you :)

Here ya go...thank you

Attachments

• 20180819_230411.jpg
    20180819_230411.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 16
Af started for me. Onto next month!

Took my FRER. It’s only 4 AM but I can’t sleep. BFN. I mean, like I said before, it’s possible I o’d later than I thought, & that I’m only 7 DPO... but in that case I don’t think we BD’d close enough to O time. :nope: Pretty sure I’m out this month.

Took all three of my frer this month, including my last one this morning. I've started spotting. BFN

I appreciate all the women thinking ahead to next month with their bfn. It is uplifting. I needed it badly.

Can you put me down for the 31? I think I’m about 3dpo right now so hopefully by then I’ll have a solid answer!

Sorry to those who AF got this morning. On a Monday too. :( FX for September!

Soooo I guess those faint lines were telling the truth :shock::shock:

I looked at my FRER this morning and in fact it looks negative. Don't the digi need more hormone to turn yes than the regular FRER? I feel really worried :( Is this a bad sign?

Attachments

• 39739876_715391098804149_4329462123974361088_n.jpg
    39739876_715391098804149_4329462123974361088_n.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 29
Good morning ladies and good luck to those still waiting to test, sorry to those who are out. I’m currently 20DPO with 2 negative tests. Seeing my doc today and requesting a blood test, will update with the result when I have it. Wanted a baby with a zodiac of Cancer but I guess Taurus it may be ��

pang & Laura - sorry for AF, see you in September!

mrsharper1 - Cycle buddies, I'm also 3DPO today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->