August could be the month, ladies!!

Augie

Reaction score
I will be testing around August 21st. Anyone else hoping for August? :happydance:

I think I'm out for this month so just waiting on AF to show up later on this week and then onto August. I wont actually be testing til September, but August is when the 'event' will happen! :blush:

Good luck :thumbup:

I should be ovulating in a few days and AF should be here around August 18th. Hopefully she won't ^_^

Af is due on the 10th but ill be testing early...hoping for my BFP... first month of using OPK's after 4 months of ttc without anything...

I saw two storks at the zoo today so who knows, August could very well be our month. Granted, you could call it a coincidence but I had been to this zoo two times before and each time I went the storks were either not on display that day or their exibit was being re-done. I like believing in a little mythology every now and then :laugh2:

For sure!! Good luck everyone! Baby dust to all! :dust: I'm hoping for :bfp: for everyone this month!

I'm pretty much out for July I think. If only AF would arrive! I will most likely be testing at the end of August too. I hope this will be our month ladies :) lots of baby dust to all of you!!

Well it's August 1st and i should be getting my AF sometime this weekend so i could be testing next week if i don't get AF. And to AshleighR- i like to believe in stuff like that too. On saturday night i had a dream i got a postive hpt and that same night i woke up later to sharp pains in my right ovary lets hope it was implantation and the dream was a sign and not all in my head lol.

I'll be testing very late August if AF doesn't arrive, something like the 28th I think.

I am hoping for august but no :witch: since 20th May:wacko: hoping she will arrive so i can find out when ovulating :growlmad: In the mean time lots of :sex: will it work? dunno but should be fun finding out :happydance:

I guess I'm testing somewhere around the 14th August. Though I need some pma over here! Don't think we've actually DTD enough / at the right time. I really want a birthday baby. Fingers crossed everyone! xx

loads of PMA and sticky :dust: headed your way NotNic! :)

If we conceived this cycle, I'd be due within days of DH's birthday which would be nice!

Hi - Im a newbie to the site! This is our 2nd month not trying not to! AF due 8th Aug - would so love her not to turn up! :hi:

I won't be testing until September but if it's a positive then the deed will have been a success in August. :)

I am hoping this is my month! according to my opk i should have ovulated yesterday???? it was pos on the 30th, but my cycles are so long i dont know if i actually ovulated that early, but hopefully my "baby" will be traveling to implant. fingers crossed for both of us!

We've literally only just started trying but I'd be delighted if this could be our month! AF is due about the 15th so if she doesn't show about then I'll be testing!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->