• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

August could be the month, ladies!!

So exciting! I hope it works out this month...I should be Oing soon....Hope it goes right! :D

Hoping August will be my month too ! Thank god my sex drive has come back i thought it was never gonna happen ! Good luck to all you ladies xx

loads of PMA and sticky :dust: headed your way NotNic! :)

If we conceived this cycle, I'd be due within days of DH's birthday which would be nice!

Thanks GOE. If it is my month my DD will be a week after my birthday. As I was born on my Mum's birthday, I'd really like to continue the tradition (as odd as that might sound!)

I have an extremely good feeling for you this month! Lots of babydust to you too. xx

This is our first month trying (but in a more relaxed way!) we DTD the day before and the day after ovulation while we were on holiday.

I'm trying not to get my hopes it though but I can't wait until Monday 8th / Tuesday 9th to see if AF shows or not I too am trying not to symptom spot but it is really hard and I can't figure out how not to either! lol I promised hubby that I wouldn't do this this time but how do you stop!?!?! lol!

so far I have had many Dizzy spells over the last few days when I stand up, mild crampy odd feelings every now and again over the last few days and slightly sore nipples but not very sore. Hmmmm who knows!!! I think I am 9 / 10 DPO today

I don't want to test until AF is definately late :)

xxxx

Hi All, we've been TTC for 3 month since we got married, since weve actually been TTC AF has been messing with me being really late or early. So i guess were still trying but in a way i feel its more NTNP now. I get incredably upset when AF comes. AF id due on 12th Aug, if shes late this month i hope its for the right reasons. :dust: to you all

You know what's weird...it seems like a lot of us have more issues with AF being wait since we've started TTC/NTNP, I wonder why? It must be how stressed we are over the whole thing!

Thanks gardenofedens. Its so hard not to symptom spot......last month I felt so different that I became convinced - turned out to be an awful AF. This month I dont feel as sick , just now and then, I have awful gastritis and the sorest of sorest boobs! Now I really know that AF symptoms are the same as pregnancy symptoms!

Thanks gardenofedens. Its so hard not to symptom spot......last month I felt so different that I became convinced - turned out to be an awful AF. This month I dont feel as sick , just now and then, I have awful gastritis and the sorest of sorest boobs! Now I really know that AF symptoms are the same as pregnancy symptoms!

I've had to learn that lesson as well - AF symptoms can often appear to be pregnancy symptoms! Gr! So frustrating. :dohh:

I've been fools by AF symptoms many a time and with my periods being all over the place it's very frustrating

Yep, for sure! I'm so convinced this is going to be my month though...I'll be absolutely devastated if AF arrives!

I've been absolutely STARVING, peeing constantly, headaches, dizziness, bloated, constipated, and really low energy. I've had all of it except for the starving and peeing constantly before though so not too certain about it based on the symptoms. I'm still REALLY hoping this is my month though!!

Yep, for sure! I'm so convinced this is going to be my month though...I'll be absolutely devastated if AF arrives!

I've been absolutely STARVING, peeing constantly, headaches, dizziness, bloated, constipated, and really low energy. I've had all of it except for the starving and peeing constantly before though so not too certain about it based on the symptoms. I'm still REALLY hoping this is my month though!!

I hope so too hun! I testing this evening - been a stressful day lol - and BFN. AF due tomorrow.

Hope you get your BFP - that would make me feel much happier!!

Just saw your vacation ticker aimlee-lou...that's awesome you're going to Ireland. I've always wanted to go there as my grandparents are from there. I, unfortunately, have no idea where in Ireland but I'd love to visit the area some day!

(P.S. I posted to you in the July thread too...lol)

Aww I am sooooo hungry and have been for the last few days...Someone in work actually commented in work today about my eating (as I ate my lunch on my tea break) - they (male) said that will be all the hormones then.........:blush:

The constipation and wind :shy: is awful!!

:witch:due on Monday so only time will tell! I dont think I will be that lucky though. Am starting to think Im more TTC rather than NTNP!

I'll be testing Aug 22nd! Hoping it'll be this month!

Aww I am sooooo hungry and have been for the last few days...Someone in work actually commented in work today about my eating (as I ate my lunch on my tea break) - they (male) said that will be all the hormones then.........:blush:

:witch:due on Monday so only time will tell! I dont think I will be that lucky though. Am starting to think Im more TTC rather than NTNP!

This is exactly how I've been too! STARVING constantly, constipated, gassy, and SUPER Bloated. I've also been getting more and more creamy CM too. No one has said anything about that yet but someone did comment today that my bbs looked HUGE...

Fingers crossed! I'm 9dpo today!

This is exactly how I've been too! STARVING constantly, constipated, gassy, and SUPER Bloated. I've also been getting more and more creamy CM too. No one has said anything about that yet but someone did comment today that my bbs looked HUGE...

Fingers crossed! I'm 9dpo today!

Im the same as you hun, and my bb's really hurt to press on... and my back is killing me

My god I've been absolutely starving, really gassy and terribly constipated as well the past few days! Only about 5/6DPO though so prob just my luck lol :) It's gonna be so tough for me not to symptom spot!!

Well, it seems August is my month...........just got a BFP!!!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"