• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

August could be the month, ladies!!

Difficult to tell really.............I'm still full on BF my daughter and I didn't think we had managed to hit the right time at all since my periods returned so tbh I am in shock.......

oh wow, lucky you! I'm on cycle 5, 10dpo, really hoping this is our month!!

Thanks gardenofedens and marlamegs! I think I am about 11dpo - i am crossing my fingers that it will be a :bfp: and not just my body adjusting to being off the pill!

We just went to see our wee god daughter - she is only a couple of weeks old and i didnt want to give her back, made me so broody!!

We're going to our friend's little girl's 2nd birthday party tomorrow afternoon and they also have a 6 month old so I'm going to be in baby heaven all afternoon and can't wait!!! :)

The only thing that could make it better is if I got my bfp tomorrow morning at 11dpo before we went....BUT I think that if I did that, there'd be NO WAY for me to keep it quiet and we're really not wanting to tell anyone until 12 weeks.

Congrats laughinggirl!! :) Happy and healthy 9 months to you!
Fingers crossed for some more bfps for us! :)

Congrats Laughing Girl :)

unfortunately for me the witch has appeared today right on time........on to the next month!

x

That's rubbish hun. I've started spotting already, so pretty sure I'm out too. Really struggling to stay positive with the whole trying thing at the moment. :(

Congrats Laughing Girl :)

unfortunately for me the witch has appeared today right on time........on to the next month!

x

That stinks. :nope: Hopefully next month will do the trick!

Hi everyone...dont Mondays suck! I feel awful today - I actually threw up in work (TMI sorry) because I couldnt bear the smell of smoke from the girl I share and have shared an office with! And the heartburn headaches and sore boobs are driving me bananas!

Because we arent really TTC as in charting and stuff Im not really keeping track of things! I think Im being stupid today today....my last period was 12th July...I think I am due AF today - so far no show but she will prob rear her ugly head tonight or the morning!! :flower:

Hi everyone...dont Mondays suck! I feel awful today - I actually threw up in work (TMI sorry) because I couldnt bear the smell of smoke from the girl I share and have shared an office with! And the heartburn headaches and sore boobs are driving me bananas!

Because we arent really TTC as in charting and stuff Im not really keeping track of things! I think Im being stupid today today....my last period was 12th July...I think I am due AF today - so far no show but she will prob rear her ugly head tonight or the morning!! :flower:

Im right behind you hun, AF due the 10th... Boobs so tender, more like nipples.... DH and I were Bd'ing and he sucked on my nipples TMI i know i know....... and they were sooooo sensitive.. it actually hurt a bit... and cervix is high!!

I am testing in late August! Hoping to get a BFP this month! Baby dust to everyone!

Im right behind you hun, AF due the 10th... Boobs so tender, more like nipples.... DH and I were Bd'ing and he sucked on my nipples TMI i know i know....... and they were sooooo sensitive.. it actually hurt a bit... and cervix is high!!

I cant even think straight as to when AF is due. Had my last AF on 12th July - cycle usually 27/28 days and no sign of AF yet! Oh I cant even bear touching my own boobs haha!!

Well I hope we get our BFP!!! Ive been testing and BFN!! booooo but we will seeee!!

I cant even think straight as to when AF is due. Had my last AF on 12th July - cycle usually 27/28 days and no sign of AF yet! Oh I cant even bear touching my own boobs haha!!

Well i hope we get our BFP's then we can be bump buddies... I have no clue if AF is gunna show her ugly face,... hoping not!!

Well I hope we get our BFP!!! Ive been testing and BFN!! booooo but we will seeee!!

Well i hope we get our BFP's then we can be bump buddies... I have no clue if AF is gunna show her ugly face,... hoping not!!

Thanks, Fingers crossed!!!

Fingers crossed for you girls! I hope you get BFPs!!!

That's rubbish hun. I've started spotting already, so pretty sure I'm out too. Really struggling to stay positive with the whole trying thing at the moment. :(

Aww, I'm sorry NotNic. :( Just remember you're not out til the :witch: arrives!

I'm not sure what's going on with me. My temp dropped a bit yesterday, stayed steady today. Took another test yesterday, BFN again. And as if it weren't confusing enough, now FF isn't sure I ovulated on CD16. First it moved it to CD17 but that doesn't match my CM. Then it moved it to CD24 which would make me only 5dpo today and now it's back to CD17. I did have a TON of creamy CM on CD24/25 (felt like my period was early) but it was creamy, not watery. And I did have watery CM until CD16 and my positive OPK was on CD13 but I didn't have a rise/dip until CD16. ARGH! I'm lost! :haha:

I took soy isoflaves this cycle and I'm now finding out that it can sometimes make you ovulate twice so maybe that's the answer? I really have no idea. And if I did ovulate on both CD16 and CD24, when is AF going to arrive? Wed after 14dpo from CD16 or 8/18 after 14DPO from CD24? :shrug:

I have no idea but oh well, nothing I can do about it. I was going to take soy again next cycle but since I'll be out of town for a week and soy can make you ovulate early and I don't want to miss it, I'm going to take a month off from soy and go all natural. I'm even thinking about skipping the temping, not charting at all and staying off BnB. (I think that would be torturous though!)

hang in there gardenofedens, have my fingers crossed for you. AF due today by my count no sign yet but early here with me - have a dull pain in my right hand side since last night and a lot of CM last night - AF prob just around the corner! :)

Think I may be in with a chance this month after accidental NTNP!! AF due around the 26th not sure of length of cycle after my m/c

:kiss: x

Fingers crossed Snowflake! xx

I felt very similar to you GofE yesterday! I am definitely out, but I am now feeling a bit more upbeat after doing some research (google is still the devil - far too tempting!) and I think the pill is still affecting me. The only positive I can get from such an early AF, was that spotting hasn't lasted 2-3 days as it has done the last few months. Also AF seems much more of a normal flow with mild cramps. All in all much more 'normal' than for months. Hopefully cycle 5 will be my lucky number! I've also booked myself a GP appointment to have a chat, in case they can suggest anything too.

Fingers crossed to you and all the other ladies staying strong. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"