August loss thread - TTC our rainbows!

Welcome to u 2 fairycat x lovely to have u with us - these women are fab & we're very happy to have a first rainbow already with Vicky xxx we're making progress already!

I think I just got my positive OPK!!! Can't believe how excited I am, I think it was POAS #28, about time!

Thanks for the welcome, hope you don't mind me dropping in :) I'm waiting on first AF from d&c 5 weeks ago. Plan to TTC my next cycle. AF has been trying to show for 2 days, but she's being a tease - this one time I actually want to see the witch.

Thanks ladies for the warm welcome. And great news bubbles for the opk :happydance:

Hi ladies can I join please? Had a d&c on 28th of august, was 8+1 weeks but measuring 7+3. It's been just over 4 weeks now. I think I am about 5dpo based on my ovulation symptoms, sore bbs, flu and feeling run down, EWCM for about a week before o and increased sex drive around o which has now vanished! Hpts are still showing extremely faint bfps, I'm using ic tests and the 2nd line is more of a shadow that you can only see in certain lights in different angles (yes I am a POAS addict lol!) I'm curious to see what will happen to the line over the next week or so. Good luck everyone and baby dust to all! Congrats vicky that's amazing news xx

Hi ladies!!!

Yay, I love this!! Can't wait to share our ttc journeys together after our losses!

I'm cd3 today and omg *tmi* this one is the heaviest I've ever had. Can't wait for it to be done though and get ttc-ing!

Hope the bleecing buggers off soon kakae

I'm on cd 5- the bleecing snot been too bad at all which I'm really surprised at.

Welcome dinky hope your journey to your rainbow is a short one!

How is everyone today?

I've decided I won't be ordering any pregnancy tests from now on- I will order if and when I'm late! I'm still going to do opks, but that's it- I get pretty good ivukation sugns so it's more just to confirm really. Xx

Morning ladies. I've got a really bad hormone headache :cry:

Can't wait for this first bit to be over so I can start ttc again.

Good luck for everyone trying this cycle. Sending lots of :dust:

Lora: that is something I have thought about too. I spent so much money on tests last cycle that it was really insane. Now that I am going to school we just can't afford to be spending $100-200 a month on tests (both opk and pg). I have never had an issue with my local dollar store ones, I figure I will just buy those for both pg and opk. At most I would be spending $20 a month (nearly the cost of one frer). And since i know the sensitivity I know not to test until at least 15-16dpo (I usually have an 18 day LP).

Hey dinky- I'm so sorry for your loss, hope you get your rainbow baby soon. Thank you.

Kakae- sorry AF is heavy. Hope it gets easier soon. Good luck TTCing

Loraloo- hey! How are you? Hope you can get the willpower not to test 😂 It's sooo hard.

Cbeary- hope the headache clears. I'm keeping my FX for you

Xx

I don't know where I'll find the strength Vicky- my testing partner deserted me first round! 😂 haha!

Lora: that is something I have thought about too. I spent so much money on tests last cycle that it was really insane. Now that I am going to school we just can't afford to be spending $100-200 a month on tests (both opk and pg). I have never had an issue with my local dollar store ones, I figure I will just buy those for both pg and opk. At most I would be spending $20 a month (nearly the cost of one frer). And since i know the sensitivity I know not to test until at least 15-16dpo (I usually have an 18 day LP).

You're totally right- the IC works just as well. Yes it's lovely to see those lovely clear lines on a frer, but it's best to wait to get a line on ic first before splashing out on FRER I think (I'm trying to convince myself as much as you lol)

I'd agree. I only ever test early with ic. If I see a definite line I'll then splash out on a frer. They're too expensive to waste :haha:

Hey everyone :)

Congrats Vicky on your BFP, so happy for you!!

Beary, I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs:

As for me, I'm on cd2, heaviest period I have ever had! But so glad it's here :).. I can't wait to start trying

Haha sorry loraloo I'm keeping everything crosse for you.

Thank you kandl.

I post another post on my thread on the pregnancy test section, if anyone wants to take a look. Xx

I'll take a look at your thread now :)

Lora, what's your bleeding been like if you don't mind me asking? I know you said it's not even bad, just like a regular period?
Normally mine are light & last 3 days... But it's so heavy :(

Can anyone help me, af came yesterday.. So that makes me cd2., my periods have ALWAYS been 28 days on the dot. Never been late or early (apart from been pregnant)
Roughly what dates will I be ovulating? So best dates to make sure I dtd? :haha: if I'm correct, will it be 8th/9th October?

I've never tracked before, so it's all new to me. My first pregnancy, I came off the pill and was going to wait a month to start trying officially.. But got pregnant straight away while taking a "not trying, not protecting". & same happened again second time when I'd come off the implant xx

Hi kandl. I think it varies as to when you ovulate. I usually have a 26 day cycle and ovulate on cd12 or 13. I know this by temping and taking opks.

On a 28 day cycle the usual time to ovulate is cd14 so as you said 8/9 Oct. But you could ovulate earlier or later.

Have you tried opks? Temping is a bit stressful so I'd say to start with opks. I get a pack of 20 from amazon for a few quid. I start on cd 9 and when I get the positive (test line same or darker than control) I usually ovulate 24-48 hours later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->