• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

August loss thread - TTC our rainbows!

Thank you ladies that's really helpful.

I hope you have a nice time with your mum tomorrow bubbles. Xx

Loraloo sorry to hear your fed up, hoping your friend might be able to make you feel a bit better :hugs:

Bubbles: sorry about your friend still getting you down. Hope you have a nice time with your mum.

Just me: thank you so much :) hoping AF comes soon.

It would be nice to have a regular cycle and just try and see what happens. Sigh having PCOS and no regular cycles sucks. So I am at the mercy of my RE, we meet 10/8. I'm hoping and praying he says let's try for October and doesn't make us wait. I was hoping to be pregnant again by the end of the year.

so I spotted yesterday. Not a lot, and when I woke up today nothing. Not sure if it's jus that i was moving on the weekend so I did a lot of heavy lifting or it would technically be 6dpo if I O'd the day after my positive opk. (maybe implantation? I didn't have that before though)

but then this morning I got a huge temp spike. Countdown to pregnancy created a cover line. I took out the + opk for now in my charts. Not sure if it was a true positive or not because i still have hcg in my system. so we shall see what my temps do.

Sorry things are so confusing for you at the moment Aayla. I would say your chart looks typical for ovulation yesterday with that drop and spike, but obviously depends how it goes over the next couple of days to confirm. Your temps are similar to what I usually have pre and post O. I'm hoping for my spike tomorrow but not sure my temps are accurate due to my DD waking me up through the night a few times recently.

As long as spotting is not af coming early I am cool with whatever happens. I have to do one last Pg test on Friday then I get booked in to do my biopsy. Hopefully that will happen asap and I am going to ask them to rush the results so I hopefully don't miss the cycle.

So AF is super clotty like my doc said it would be, but it's also super duper light. I've had fairly light periods anyway, but not this light. It makes me afraid that my lining still isn't where it should be for trying again. My husband's new hesitations are rubbing off on me now. Should I wait for a "normal" cycle? If it doesn't get any heavier, should I wait? I don't know what to do!

My brother and his wife called us last night and told us they are newly pregnant. So happy for them, and I'd like to do this with her. I've always wanted someone to be pregnant with. We'd be almost exactly a month apart, it would be awesome. Now it's making me sad thinking we might have to wait another month :( I wanted a baby like yesterday.

Hey fairycat. I'm terrified too in case this pregnancy won't proceed because of the lining not being thick enough or its just to soon. So I really don't know what the answer is 😥

I hope it proceeds Vicky! I'd like to think if you are able to get pregnant, then your body is ready.

Someone told me recently that if you're able to ovulate, then your body wants to get pregnant. I don't know how true that is, but that's a good thought <3

Hopefully!! I'm going to make myself believe that's true, I'm a bag of nerves. &#128514;

Fairy cat my Af has been clotty but like yours lighter- but it's lasted longer too! I like to think now that everything that needed to be out is out ready for this next cycle! X

Hey ladies - gosh these threads move fast, I can't keep up!!

Still waiting for AF - I'm exactly one month post loss today. Think I o on day cd23 so prob be another 5-7 days before she shows, if at all.

Can't wait to get back to normal. Big bag of agnust castus arrived this morning! :happydance:

Hey Mrsmac! I'm finding it hard to keep up with the thread too! Good to see it busy though.

Vicky I really wish I could make it easier for you but it's probably going to be a nerve wracking time no matter what we can say to you. Hopefully it gets slightly easier as each day passes, before you know it you'll be at your scan seeing your little rainbow wriggling away! I worry a lot about the whole lining thing too, but I had my DD straight after my first loss with no AF, and my two losses have happened anyway even though they were following a normal cycle, so trying to tell myself it shouldn't make any difference. There must be a lot of truth behind the idea our bodies wouldn't support a pregnancy if they weren't ready and able. Love your new profile pic by the way! I hope you're going to stick around so we can follow your journey?

Fairycat - it's hard to know what to do for the best isn't it, I worry about so many things and wasn't sure if we should try again, but my DD is a constant reminder that things can work out straight after a loss, so I didn't think there was any point waiting. I also worry I don't know how many more losses I need to go through to get my next rainbow, so I really don't feel like I have any time to waste. I hope you're not far behind your SIL, I was so excited to be sharing my pregnancy with so many friends this time, which is another reason I want to get my next BFP as soon as I can. So gutted I'm going to be at least a month behind my best friend, we were so excited about sharing the whole thing together.

Hey ladies - gosh these threads move fast, I can't keep up!!

Still waiting for AF - I'm exactly one month post loss today. Think I o on day cd23 so prob be another 5-7 days before she shows, if at all.

Can't wait to get back to normal. Big bag of agnust castus arrived this morning! :happydance:

Sorry I forgot to ask, have you used Agnus castus before? Just wondering how you take it as I've read different things about how some use it for the whole cycle and some just from AF until O? I used it when I TTC DD, but can't remember which parts of the cycle I used it in or when I stopped taking it that time. I've used it for the last few months just from AF until O, and now I have silly thoughts that it may have been something to do with my loss, if I should've taken it for longer or something, I know that is probably nothing at all to do with what happened though, just another 'what if' that goes through my mind.

I used it for three months throughout my cycle before DS - I went from anovulatory cycles to 28 days bang on and was pregnant first cycle.

This time, I took it for three months and was told to wait six before TTC because my hormones were so messed up. I didn't and, well you know the rest!

First time I took tablets, second time I took a tincture which the herbalist advised I keep taking it I did get pregnant.

I've bought the tablets again - one a day, 1000mg ones. I took two of the 400mg ones last time but Holland and Barrett don't do them anymore.

Absolutely nae idea how much is in the tincture but by gawd does it taste utterly horrendous!! I puked the first time I took it, it was that bad.

The tablets are easier to deal with but take longer to have an affect I think.

Going to wait til this cycle is over, take AC for three months while NTNP then stop and actively TTC, see what happens. I've got absolutely everything crossed we get a BFP by the new year - I'll be 45 on my next birthday and I suspect things will get infinitely more difficult for us the longer we wait xx

Ps agnus castus regulates throughout your cycle and has a cumulative affect so it's more effective if you take it continuously. My herblist said its ok to take while pregnant but I was taking the tincture throughout my mc and won't be doing that again. No idea of it had an impact (prob not!) but I had success when i did a 3 month stint BEFORE I got pregnant, iykwim! X

Fairy cat my Af has been clotty but like yours lighter- but it's lasted longer too! I like to think now that everything that needed to be out is out ready for this next cycle! X

That's what I'm thinking too! Get it out so we can move on! :)

Fairycat - it's hard to know what to do for the best isn't it, I worry about so many things and wasn't sure if we should try again, but my DD is a constant reminder that things can work out straight after a loss, so I didn't think there was any point waiting. I also worry I don't know how many more losses I need to go through to get my next rainbow, so I really don't feel like I have any time to waste. I hope you're not far behind your SIL, I was so excited to be sharing my pregnancy with so many friends this time, which is another reason I want to get my next BFP as soon as I can. So gutted I'm going to be at least a month behind my best friend, we were so excited about sharing the whole thing together.

I always like to hear about healthy babies born right after a loss. I'm in the same boat as you - I don't have time to waste! I turn 35 next year, so I'd like to have my first one before I get old lol. I guess I'll just feel it out and see what feels right at the time. I hope you can get a BFP soon too so you can be at it with your friends! It's nice to have a support system. If all goes like I want, I'll only be a few days over a month behind her.

Fingers crossed for you fairycat! It seemed so exciting when I found out my best friend was due a couple of weeks later, we could've easily ended up giving birth the same time or within days of each other, but now I keep thinking about how even if I get my BFP soon, I'm going to be fed up still pregnant for weeks when she's got her new baby, and mine should've been here first. I know it's silly really but just feels really unfair. I actually felt really guilty when I got my BFP as she had been trying a while longer than me, but here we are a few weeks later in this situation. I'm sure in years to come none of these details will really matter, but it all feels like a massive deal right now. One of my other friends was 7 weeks ahead, now she's probably going to be nearly at the end of her maternity leave by the time I'm recovered from the whole birth and newborn stage and ready to get out and about again, as she's not planning to have long off work this time. I'm not feeling hopeful that my BFP will happen quickly this time, but I really want to know my rainbow is on the way before my friend has her scan and announcement etc as I think that will be a tough time, especially if I'm still waiting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->