August Testers, let's keep going!! 14BFPs so FAR!

HI all.. I am kinda late to the party but I am testing the 24th which will be pretty definitive because it's a blood test.... But I dont know if I can wait that long... I will be lucky if I make it to 10dpo!

Heylove that test looks great! I'm not sure about the others but i suck at spotting lines....i am in bed right now holding on to fmu so i can do a test once oh takrs lo downstairs...not expecting anything but wish me luck!

Hi brandy! Fx'd this is your month :)

I got a big fat nada on my test - but i agree with you zestygirl, i feel a lot more at peace with getting my period now, i think i'd feel worse if i waited and got a negative.

Will we keep this thread going next month?

I really think we should keep it going next month!!! And it's still very early so could still get a bfp!

I took a free with fmu. I think it's a bfn. When it was in the casing I thought I could see something but DH couldn't. Couldn't see anything when I opened it though.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 11
Here's the other one

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 13
Aww I'm getting so excited for everyone!!

Gave in and tested this morning. Nothing. Not even a hint of a line. Hoping its just to early, but i doubt it. Not going to test again until Af is due

I've just noticed my boobs have been so sore and itchy over the past week or so that I've actually cut myself scratching them without even knowing...is itchy boobs a sign of pregnancy as well as sore? Or do you think it could be something else, but worried now.

I've just noticed my boobs have been so sore and itchy over the past week or so that I've actually cut myself scratching them without even knowing...is itchy boobs a sign of pregnancy as well as sore? Or do you think it could be something else, but worried now.

I've had itchy boobs too! I was actually looking at my boobs today and they seem fuller almost. Also my nipples may be getting darker...not sure though. The test I took this morning, it was :bfn: but my AF isn't due for another five days, so I'm still hopeful.

I've got af type cramps today, really low by my pubic bone. Could it be implantation now or is it just likely af is nearly here? (I think i'm 9/10 dpo)

My chart looks weird. I took another test, bfn, but only 9dpp. My temp just nosedived (as predicted) but I also had a spotting this morning. I have very low hopes, but who knows.

Brandy, your timing is perfect :) I will update your name to the front page! Best if luck for a sticky bean this month! :dust:

I've got af type cramps today, really low by my pubic bone. Could it be implantation now or is it just likely af is nearly here? (I think i'm 9/10 dpo)

It could be! 6-10 days is implanting bleeding!!

I have that pressure in my public bone area. Also when I pee it still feel like I need to go right after. I had this when I was pregnant with Lyrik.

Zestygirl could be implantation!

I really thought I was gunna be sick today and had to get DH to bring me a cracker. Could just be coming down with something I suppose!

Hi Everybody!

I am 9dpo and I just got married on the 6th and had an oopsie on the 8th and according to my calendar I should have O'd on the 9th. We have been using the withdrawal method for 2 years and have never had a successful happy accident, but I did have a MC in July last summer. Here is to hoping this oops is successful!

I did have a sharp pain and weird feelings in my uterine area at 7dpo and a runny nose from 5dpo onward and bad allergies, but it could be the spring, plus we are moving into a house soon so lots of dust. My bb's usually get sore 5o 6 days before af, but nothing yet.

I think I will just wait to test until the end of the month if I can wait.

It is so nice not to feel alone because of all you ladies! I wish you all the best!

Symptoms today. IRRITABLE! My kids are driving me mad! Today feels like I day will have some tears involved.

I am very very emotional today 11dpo and another BFN :cry: but still no sign of af, and my daughter now has chicken pox so don't think that helped :cry:

Jinxed myself now...brought opk for next cycle. Never tried it before so think it might be worth the try.

Still hoping I won't need it.

Something funny for today's thread, battle of the sexes. If this doesn't make you laugh, you are not human ;) https://youtu.be/uxd0Ec27zh0

Welcome, BlueMoonBubba and JoyArtist! :dust:

Please enjoy our thread. Best of luck- I will update you both to the first post right away :) happy to have so many ladies to share the agony of the tww...

Zestygirl could be implantation!

I really thought I was gunna be sick today and had to get DH to bring me a cracker. Could just be coming down with something I suppose!

Thanks Lola and Callie. :) I need positive thinking. I was also really nauseous when I woke up, but again, could be the manic hormones...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->