August Testers, let's keep going!! 14BFPs so FAR!

Silly me did a fRER this morning nothing. Thank god I am going camping till Monday no tests to haunt me out there!

Could this be the start of a bfp?? Taken at 6:30pm on a 25miu test...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 21
Thanks for the welcome! I am feeling constantly hungry today and having very soft bm. Sorry for TMI! Maybe symptoms...

Here it is open! Don't know if I should get excited or wait until Wednesday and get a digi

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 23
AF was due yesturday has not arrived yet, did a test this morning and it was a bfn but that wasn't with first morning, i think i had gone 3 or 4 times before i did the test.

AF was due yesturday has not arrived yet, did a test this morning and it was a bfn but that wasn't with first morning, i think i had gone 3 or 4 times before i did the test.

I think AF being late is a promising sign!

Is it too late for implantation bleeding? I just got the smallest amount of pink blood, AF not due till Wednesday and I'm hoping its not early AF spotting.

Is it too late for implantation bleeding? I just got the smallest amount of pink blood, AF not due till Wednesday and I'm hoping its not early AF spotting.

My mom spotted her entire pregnancy with one of my siblings .. so even if it's not implantation bleeding, don't count yourself out yet! Unless full-blown AF arrives, you're still in the game!

Speaking of counting oneself out, just did some compulsive chart stalking. From what I see, there is nothing in my chart that should make me feel out. In fact, my soft cervix and watery cm (sorry,tmi) have persisted.... Both are good signs the I actually could end up BFP. It ain't over til that fat lady sings ;)

I think we are all still in with a chance!! It's too early to be counting ourselves out isn't it.

Ok, I'm an official POAS addict. I took this one about 10-15 min. ago .. tell me this isn't an evap line? I still can't let myself get excited about this because I'm just not sure. :/

https://imgur.com/1umNpyb.jpg

That looks very positive to me...fingers crossed for you!

Heylove, bfp! Totally! Congrats :happydance:

LOla, your test looks promising as well :D

So excited for everyone now!

I'm in complete denial. I keep thinking it's an evap line. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79