August Testers, let's keep going!! 14BFPs so FAR!

That's great about your scan! Is is the 23rd yet?! I am not a fan of waiting. Now I know why so many people do crazy while ttc! I'm going nuts and its my first month.

Uhh, zesty, that TOTALLY looks preg! What does the picture look like without being inverted??

Zesty it looks like a possible positive :) fingers crossed for you!!

Anybody else super emotional? I just sat here and my best friend messaged me asking a simple question which brought back a very happy memory which made me start to fill up for no reason. Could be because AF is due on Wednesday maybe.

Boyfriend doing my head in today, I asked him if he wanted to be around when I take my test and he was just like "why are you getting your hopes up again, it properly won't happen" which also made me want up cry :( men are so negative!

Uhh, zesty, that TOTALLY looks preg! What does the picture look like without being inverted??

I think you are looking at the edge of the test (looks like a pink line on the left) and thinking it's line. The faint line is a BARELY visible line that is greenish/bluish to the right of the control line....sorry. Didn't realize I was submitting a photo that is so easy to misinterpret. I didn't even see a line when it was normal. Only when inverted.
Here is a better photo. You can see it's really very faint and I'm thinking evap line until I sees more proof! :)
https://i.imgur.com/oKNlF5F.jpg

Zesty it looks like a possible positive :) fingers crossed for you!!

Anybody else super emotional? I just sat here and my best friend messaged me asking a simple question which brought back a very happy memory which made me start to fill up for no reason. Could be because AF is due on Wednesday maybe.

Boyfriend doing my head in today, I asked him if he wanted to be around when I take my test and he was just like "why are you getting your hopes up again, it properly won't happen" which also made me want up cry :( men are so negative!

Sorry that he upset you like this. I suspect he's was trying to say something to make you feel 'better' - like trying to encourage you not to be hopeful because he doesn't want to see you sad if it doesn't turn out positive. Yes, I've been very emo too.

Why can he not just play along with me and humor me but then if it does end up I'm not be there to comfort me...men know nothing!

I do get where he is coming from because I do it every month...get all excited and end up disappointed but I don't need him to be so negative about it all.

I'm hoping we all do get our BFP's this month!!

I don't think men even think they are being mean when they say things like that. I know Dave will say things and i cry and he feels so bad he said they after I tell him it hurt me. I think we just need to support each other as much as we can.

I know exactly what you mean about men not meaning to be mean. DH said to me today "i dont know why you cant just wait until you miss your period to test, it's not like it's so important" i know he wasnt meaning to be hurtful but my emotions are running a bit high and I was not happy, he didnt mean our future child isnt important, just that it wasnt really so important that i needed to go to tesco at 10:15 at night to by a test!

Zestygirl - can totally see a line!!
also - i have been having random dizzy spells for a week now but didnt think it could be a symptom!!

anyway here is tonights test, that i took at 10:15 after drinking so much water! in certain lights i can see a line but not certain, dont know how to invert either!!

Attachments

• photo copy.jpg
    photo copy.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 19
Ah I had to lower the quality to get it to load and you really can't see. Also sorry about the cat hair, took the picture on my duvet where the cat sleeps!

I think I can see a line Lola but I'm not sure I know where I'm looking. Hopefully it will be more clear in a few days :)

Everyone taking early tests is making me want to take one but I don't want a negative so would rather not take one.

I got s negative on a cheapie and now I'm for sure going to wait.
It's hard though because I just want to know. I hope going camping tomorrow will keep my kind off of it.

anyway here is tonights test, that i took at 10:15 after drinking so much water! in certain lights i can see a line but not certain, dont know how to invert either!!

Hey Lola, I took your test and tried to enhance it so we can see we're the line is. The line is def visible...hopefully it will darken up for u in a few days :)
https://i.imgur.com/P9QH4Xj.jpg

Thank you! That was a tesco one that detects 25 hcg, I have some frers in, when would you try one?

Hey ladies! Back with an update! Took this test today at 4:00p .. looks promising, I think .. it's not grey in person, it's definitely pink tinged! I'm crossing my fingers for sure .. I tried to darken the picture so you could see it.

https://imgur.com/QkJ2fRj.jpg

Can i join?
AF was due yesturday FF says today though.
We are trying for our second even though are son is only 11 weeks, but because of how long it took to fall pregnant with him we thought it couldn't hurt to start trying early, i did speak to my doctor about and explaned it was because of how long it took the first time and ideally we would like about a years age gap he didn't say we couldn't. we were planning on starting when little one is 12 weeks but started doing the whole NTNP thing after one night of heat of the moment.
i'm hoping to buy a test tomorrow and test then.

Welcome, Steph! Best of luck :) I will update you to the front page right away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->