August Testers, let's keep going!! 14BFPs so FAR!

Haha, unless you're in the habit of fighting tiny old men it sounds like an odd dream all around! The waiting is driving me crackers to, i think that's what has surprised me most about ttc, it hadn't registered just how much waiting there would be!

I do think this month joining this forum and this thread with other women going though the same wait all waiting for the same dates is helping a lot. Although I find myself looking at this more then anything else atm.

Good Morning, Ladies. I woke up drenched in sweat last night. My temps are "spiking" (possibly tri-phasic???? ooooh!) and I also found myself having vivid dreams. So - since we're all getting close, I thought I would post an article of less-well-known early signs of pregnancy (before af) today:
https://susunweed.com/herbal_ezine/March11/body-soul.htm
Signs that are missing: Heartburn, dizziness, metallic taste in the mouth.

I recognize several of these signs from our recent threads, here's hoping they're heralding a bumper crop of BFPs! :)

One more thing, opinions please? I have 2 signs that are highly unusual for me today, which I know nothing about since it never happens to me. 1: I have had Watery CM Today and yesterday which NEVER EVER happens....so weird, just don't know what it could be.... 2: My cervix is very soft today and yesterday which I just don't understand. Any chart stalkers care to take a look-see? :D

Thanks zestygirl now we have more symptoms to obsess about haha...the dreams are a defo for me after last night and mood swings are common with me usually but more so the last day or two, that could be down to pms though as well.

Zesty your chart looks fabulous :thumbup: FXd you temp stays up and a BFP pops up :dust:

Zesty your chart looks fabulous :thumbup: FXd you temp stays up and a BFP pops up :dust:

Wow - your chart looks great as well, Twag!!! Is that an implantation dip I see?? Maybe we will both get our BFPS :happydance:

I really don't know I thought it was because I maybe slept with my mouth open due to a stuffy nose - I just hope my temp stays up :wacko:

FXd :dust: ladies

https://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa123/LOVESlT/Avatars/gif.gif

I ordered pink dye tests that should be delivered in the mail this afternoon. I know it's not FMU but that won't stop me!

Another round of weird, WEIRD dreams. And it's so funny .. I've never had an argument with my s/o in real life but in my dreams, I'm always getting angry with him and being really passive aggressive lol. Also, my bbs are incredibly sore today, the cramping continues, I did have a runny nose a few days ago that I forgot about .. AF is just around the corner so I'm hoping that's not what this is!!

Ichy nipples were back again for me this morning as well as water cm like you zestygirl. Eating lots. In the shower this morning i noticed my shampoo smelt stronger then normal. Then taking out the garbage I gagged at the smell. Haha anything that happens Im thinking hmm is that a symptom? Lol driving myself nuts.

Today I have just lost all PMA for this cycle I just don't think it is THE cycle :shrug: :(

I am having crazy dreams as well. It's been going on for a few days now, Always really weird. And my boobies still really hurt. I woke up with a stuffy nose, but I feel fine. It's killing me not to test, but since my dates could be either the 23 or the 27 that's af comes I know I will just get upset.

I hardly slept last night and had lots of short, very vivid dreams. However i think that's all due to being sick and not pregnant :( i'm doing some online shopping to cheer me up!

Sounds like there's some good symptoms in this thread though. Only a few more days till testing!

Oh my goodness, I am making tea I went to get the milk from the fridge and the smell in the fridge made me gag. I asked Dave if he could smell it he said no. Maybe this is a good thing!?

Today I have just lost all PMA for this cycle I just don't think it is THE cycle :shrug: :(

Starting to lose mine too, TWAG. This morning, I have begun SWEATING like crazy. Usually, this happens to me up to 4 days before AF as my progesterone crashes. Coupled with the weird Watery CM, I am really expecting to see my temp take a nose dive in around 3 days.....:growlmad:

I won't count myself out, yet, but I am very skeptical that this is my month.

We are all very skeptical...one of us must believe that this is their month? The chances of us all getting BFN's is very slim right?!

Starting to lose mine too, TWAG. This morning, I have begun SWEATING like crazy. Usually, this happens to me up to 4 days before AF as my progesterone crashes. Coupled with the weird Watery CM, I am really expecting to see my temp take a nose dive in around 3 days.....:growlmad:

I won't count myself out, yet, but I am very skeptical that this is my month.

That totally just reminded me .. I woke up at probably 4am to pee and the back of my neck was wet with sweat. Mind you, my AC is on high and my fan is directly on me when I sleep. And when I woke up, I was not hot! So weird! Never happened before ..

Silly me tested again today and yet again another BFN :cry: only 10dpo though so could still be too early right??? Today my boobs are still sore and I felt faint at one point also at the moment have slight heartburn... Am really trying not to symptom spot but can't help myself :wacko:

Silly me tested again today and yet again another BFN :cry: only 10dpo though so could still be too early right??? Today my boobs are still sore and I felt faint at one point also at the moment have slight heartburn... Am really trying not to symptom spot but can't help myself :wacko:

10 days is still too early I would say . Be positive! I have some eBay cheap tests I took one this morning BFN of course haha!

I went to my 3D Ultrasound this afternoon. She said my uterus looks normal. Yipee.

I asked if I could get bloodwork (hoping for a blood serum to look for any babies) but they said no :( Now I have to wait til the 28th to go back and get all of our results.

Weird: My cervix is really high/soft?!? I know I mentioned earlier but like, it seems to have increased. To me, this is really weird. Hoping it's a good sign.

I gave up the wait. I figured since I'm probably not pregnant I should let myself down one step at a time rather than build my hope to a crescendo over the long weekend only to crash and burn on Wednesday when I test BFN. So - I went to the Dollar store and bought 5 cheapies.

My plan is to accept, a little more - day by day as each BFN rolls in - that this isn'tmy month. If I by chance get a BFP than it will be a bonus.

I know. I am such a biggie on "WAITING" til test date, but, I have a lot of discouragement. PMS signs are making me dread the next few days and I just couldn't stand it (do I get a brownie point for honesty??) Oh - and I did one when I got back to work and when I reversed it there was a faint line. But I'm not getting my hopes up.

https://i.imgur.com/MHLOGgO.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"