August Testers, let's keep going!! 14BFPs so FAR!

Congrats, SianMa, Lola, and Twag! great that you have got your confirms! :) now hang out so you can give us good luck! Bubble belly - I am aligned with you. 12dpo, still nuttin'.

Today, I have done some statistical analysis instead of a link.

The image is of your statistical chances of being pregnant after getting a negative HPT by dpo of first negative HPT. It goes to follow that the later the DPO of your negative HPT, the lower your chances are of going on to become pregnant. There are certainly some interesting numbers here, one being this: even at 12-15 dpo, you still have between 10-15% chance of getting a BFP! This is important to remember. That number is actually high considering ALL charts show only 33% attaining a BPF overall. This means 1/2 to 1/3 of ALL women have had to wait until 15dpo before getting a BFP. (MC not included in this number)

Interestingly, this info does not appear anywhere on FF but it is readily available should you enter the proper search terms and compile the data manually. Anyway, data analysis is something I do as part of my job, and these kinds of things intrigue me. Hopefully, you will find this interesting too, as I have not easily found these statistics on the internet..although if you have a link, please include it for comparison!

I know FF has that big PG test study that everyone probably has seen, but, I thought it would be interesting just to respin the numbers. I will include this graph in the first post.

https://i.imgur.com/1WfEUaR.png

Thanks girls I have a frer. I'm going to do ic tonight and save my frer for fmu in the morning will post update x

Sooo many bfps..can all of u post ur first test? Even if bfn? I wld like to see them labeled by dpo..I took my frer at 9-10 dpo and got bfn..im just holdin on to hope I reckon..

Wow Zesty you are a total stats nut! But love that info - wish the people at FF produced more of it from our daily charting efforts.

I would definitely agree after getting a bfn at 14dpo/ cd26 then a faint bfp at 18dpo/ cd30. I'm still telling myself its unlikely to last though and maybe my cycle is just getting a bit longer with the vitamins - I think I'm going to be one of those who can't move out of the TTC groups until I've seen a hb on a scan!

Bizarrely I still don't really have any symptoms - very very slightly sore bbs if my ds jumps on me and squashes them and I'm tired (but did have 3 or 4 very late night in the last week). I wish doctors in the uk confirmed pregancy by blood tests, mine refused last time and just told me to register with the community midwives for my 6 week appointment.

I have my fingers crossed for everyone waiting to test.

Looks like af will be here in the next few hours - I've got brown spotting :( never mind, onto next month. Be good to see some more bfps here to cheer me up! :D

I think I'm out this month. I took another test today, I brought from boots (another own brand one) which says can test up to 4 days before your period and AF due tomorrow so was expecting it to really show if it was a BFP but its still just a VERY faint line (almost not visible) so think maybe both tests are evap lines. This one is even fainter then the last, will post photo but I don't think you will see it :( spotting still there so I now assume that it's my AF just starting early and slowly this month. :cry:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 13
I think I'm out this month. I took another test today, I brought from boots (another own brand one) which says can test up to 4 days before your period and AF due tomorrow so was expecting it to really show if it was a BFP but its still just a VERY faint line (almost not visible) so think maybe both tests are evap lines. This one is even fainter then the last, will post photo but I don't think you will see it :( spotting still there so I now assume that it's my AF just starting early and slowly this month. :cry:

I see the line on my phone. Honestly i dont think your out yet. Go get a FRER instead of the blue dye. It will be more accurate.

Sorry to hear about the other girls who are out but try keep positive and think ahead...there is always next month :)

Took a test this morning and it's positive! But I am still spotting...

I see the line on my phone. Honestly i dont think your out yet. Go get a FRER instead of the blue dye. It will be more accurate.

I can see it but it should surely be more obvious if it was a BFP? It is very faint. I thought even that it was just my eyes seeing things. I can only wait see if AF shows tomorrow but I'm 90% sure I'm out. If it doesn't show I will try another test, properly a FRER one.

Hello ladies! I am going to be testing on the 24th (I believe that is when AF will arrive, already late but believe I had a late "O" on the 10th or so). FX for us all and lots of baby dust!!!

I took the test at a grocery store! lol I haven't told my husband yet. I actually have a bad feeling this isn't going to end well... my spotting is getting heavier as if AF is coming. So before I tell him I'd rather wait to make sure I'm not going through a chemical pregnancy. I almost wished I waited an extra week so I wouldn't have to know either :/

I'll be sure to update! I will most likely tell him anyways... or do you think I shouldn't? I have so many thoughts running through my mind right now. We weren't actively trying but weren't preventing either. He would be happy if the pregnancy is good though.

I will take another test when the spotting/bleeding stops to see if I am still pregnant. Kind of worried though. I have never been pregnant so I'm not sure what's normal or not...

Well, I just checked and the bleeding is still there but it has tapered off quite a bit. I only had a tiny spot on my tampon after 4 hours of it being in. I actually don't even need, or currently have a tampon because the bleeding is so light. I only put it in because I was so sure AF was coming.

I'm not sure what's going on and if this is normal in early pregnancy. Just got to wait to see what happens over the next couple of days. But I'm sure I am having a chemical pregnancy right now :(

Well, I just checked and the bleeding is still there but it has tapered off quite a bit. I only had a tiny spot on my tampon after 4 hours of it being in. I actually don't even need, or currently have a tampon because the bleeding is so light. I only put it in because I was so sure AF was coming.

I'm not sure what's going on and if this is normal in early pregnancy. Just got to wait to see what happens over the next couple of days. But I'm sure I am having a chemical pregnancy right now :(

Congrats, I didn't know I was pregnant with my daughter until I was 10 weeks because I thought I got my period twice, I bled like I would have had my period but I was pregnant. Be positive!

I'm too afraid to get excited! lol If I get excited and then it ends up failing I will be crushed... But I am, hesitantly, a bit excited now that you said that! Thank you! Should I go ahead and tell my husband? Or should I wait a few days to see if AF comes full force?

I took the test at a grocery store! lol I haven't told my husband yet. I actually have a bad feeling this isn't going to end well... my spotting is getting heavier as if AF is coming. So before I tell him I'd rather wait to make sure I'm not going through a chemical pregnancy. I almost wished I waited an extra week so I wouldn't have to know either :/

I'll be sure to update! I will most likely tell him anyways... or do you think I shouldn't? I have so many thoughts running through my mind right now. We weren't actively trying but weren't preventing either. He would be happy if the pregnancy is good though.

I will take another test when the spotting/bleeding stops to see if I am still pregnant. Kind of worried though. I have never been pregnant so I'm not sure what's normal or not...
Hope this turns out to be a sticky bean :) if you tell him or not is entirely your choice. If it were me, I probably would, but its a personal decision.

Hello ladies! I am going to be testing on the 24th (I believe that is when AF will arrive, already late but believe I had a late "O" on the 10th or so). FX for us all and lots of baby dust!!!

Welcome, wishing :) we will be watching and waiting for your bfp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->