August Testers, let's keep going!! 14BFPs so FAR!

When I was discussing what I have been experiencing over the phone my doctor didn't seem worried. She too says that it's most likely a chemical pregnancy and if I don't get my period in a week to come on in to verify the pregnancy! She wasn't concerned about ectopic either but she said if I get severe pains to go to the ER. but she said it's unlikely.

congratulations to everyone that has BFPs! :happydance:

it lifts my mood to see the good news.. well done girls..:thumbup:

as for me 13-14 dpo. :nope:

all this TTCing is stressful - being younger doesnt necessarily make it easier!

familiar AF cramps right now ... stay away AF!!!

Well, I'm not pregnant anymore... Does a chemical pregnancy affect my next cycle?

I'm so sorry Abigale. :hugs: This is exactly what I'm scared of, letting the joy sink in, then realising it's gone.

I don't know for sure but i think with a chemical you can try again straight away, but you might have a longer AF this month.

Ok thank you. I should have stuck to my plan and waited until I was a week late. I would have never even known about it. I wasn't pregnant very long. On to the next cycle! Now we know just how badly we want a baby!

Ok thank you. I should have stuck to my plan and waited until I was a week late. I would have never even known about it. I wasn't pregnant very long. On to the next cycle! Now we know just how badly we want a baby!

Well I've learnt my lesson, ill try waiting as much as I can, even though at the back of my mind I know I won't lol

But yes,we do really want them bubbas.. I hope May is our baby booming month :hugs:

Hugs to all those that got their af. I wish you the best for future tww's!!!

I know I said I was going to wait until the end of the month when my af is due the 23rd, but I broke down and bought a few frer tests. I think I am going to test tomorrow morning with fmu at 13 days dpo. I am so nervous!

Well, I'm not pregnant anymore... Does a chemical pregnancy affect my next cycle?

I'm so sorry! Actually after a chemical or MC you more fertile the next cycle so there is some hope you will get your BFP again soon.:hugs:

Sorry for your loss abagail and good luck for next cycle ..

I'm defo out as :witch: is here :cry::cry: see you all next month will keep stalking to see who else gets there BFP this month, thinking of you all

Sorry for your loss abagail and good luck for next cycle ..

I'm defo out as :witch: is here :cry::cry: see you all next month will keep stalking to see who else gets there BFP this month, thinking of you all

Sorry to hear this, Lesley. Most of us will be sailing in the same boat together next month, so we will have plenty of company when we try again! I am not out yet, but Knowing my odds are low at this point, I am trying to resign myself happily :)

Abigaile: sorry to learn of this sad news. Trying again right always
Should be fine. :)

Faint bfp this morning. Wondering whether to dip frer. Has anyone got a good line on a frer when ic has been faint. Or should I save it and wait until tomorrow??

Well, I took a digital during the afternoon after I had gotten a faint positive on an IC earlier that morning, and it worked. I was surprised that it did .. if you're not sure, you may want to wait for fmu as it's always most concentrated.

Thanks I just don't want to waste the good test. I'm out of ics now so ill have to use it next time I test I'm cd 27. 12-14 dpo going by opk.

12 dpo (or 10 dpo - FF changed my dates back and forth)...waiting to test if I make it to 15 dpo with no AF.

Congrats to the BFPs!! And hugs to those who saw AF or experienced a loss.

[url=https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/30cf2b/]https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/30cf2b//thumb.png My Ovulation Chart[/URL]

So after i got brown spotting af still hasn't shown...i'm not out yet o.o

Sorry to read your sad news abigale :hugs:

Thanks I just don't want to waste the good test. I'm out of ics now so ill have to use it next time I test I'm cd 27. 12-14 dpo going by opk.

That's actually the reason that I used my digital! It was the only thing I had left and I had to pee really bad and didn't want to 'waste' it. I actually screamed when it read 'pregnant'! At that point, I was either 8 or 10dpo.

Ok, so this is this mornings test, im having trouble uploading pictures so fx'd this one works! It still looks feint to me for a 10miu test the day before AF is due so not getting too excited yet.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=618137&d=1369204195

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->