August Testers, let's keep going!! 14BFPs so FAR!

I am having shooting pains from my belly button down into my pelvis area. It's even radiating to (sorry tmi) but it feels like shooting pains in my colon area. The pain is also radiating in my back area. It was when I was standing up so I had to sit back down...it was hurting so bad...but not as bad when I am laying down... I'm not sure what's going on but it really hurts :(

Edit to add: It is gone now. It was very brief, thankfully!

I think I'm out this month. I took another test today, I brought from boots (another own brand one) which says can test up to 4 days before your period and AF due tomorrow so was expecting it to really show if it was a BFP but its still just a VERY faint line (almost not visible) so think maybe both tests are evap lines. This one is even fainter then the last, will post photo but I don't think you will see it :( spotting still there so I now assume that it's my AF just starting early and slowly this month. :cry:

I really, really still don't think you're out. I can very clearly see the line and at no point, have my lines been really dark. I thought each one was an evap line. Although, I haven't tested today so I can't say for certain. But even at the doctors yesterday they said it was faint, but positive. When I told her my lmp, she was like 'OH, that's why! You're only 3weeks + 3 days!' A positive is a positive, babe! Keep the hope!

I am having shooting pains from my belly button down into my pelvis area. It's even radiating to (sorry tmi) but it feels like shooting pains in my colon area. The pain is also radiating in my back area. It was when I was standing up so I had to sit back down...it was hurting so bad...but not as bad when I am laying down... I'm not sure what's going on but it really hurts :(

Edit to add: It is gone now. It was very brief, thankfully!

Abigaile - I don't want to scare you, but, I had an identical situation with my ectopic pregnancy. It took longer than normal (30 days total from LMP) to get a positive HPT. The day I got the positive, I started bleeding quite significantly (I recorded red and maroon blood, but not quite as much as a period.) I also had pinching/shooting pains that day.

Please go to you doctor (today) and ask them to check you for an ectopic pregnancy. Mine was "infundibular" between the ovary and 'fingers' of the fallopian. I was okay for about 2-3 weeks until I had a salpingostomy to clear it. Perhaps because of the unusual location of mine, I didn't have a lot of pain.

I urge you to go get checked though. A positive HPT with bleeding (esp red) and pain should always be checked for ectopic. Good luck, keep us posted!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=617933&stc=1&d=1369166273

Took this pic of this mornings test, only took the pic a few hours ago so it is much darker now :dohh:

I'll do it properly in the morning! I'm still feeling sceptical that this will be a sticky one. Even if it isn't its one step closer and I know I'm ovulating :thumbup:

I think I'm out this month. I took another test today, I brought from boots (another own brand one) which says can test up to 4 days before your period and AF due tomorrow so was expecting it to really show if it was a BFP but its still just a VERY faint line (almost not visible) so think maybe both tests are evap lines. This one is even fainter then the last, will post photo but I don't think you will see it :( spotting still there so I now assume that it's my AF just starting early and slowly this month. :cry:

I see the line on my phone. Honestly i dont think your out yet. Go get a FRER instead of the blue dye. It will be more accurate.

I can see it but it should surely be more obvious if it was a BFP? It is very faint. I thought even that it was just my eyes seeing things. I can only wait see if AF shows tomorrow but I'm 90% sure I'm out. If it doesn't show I will try another test, properly a FRER one.

I would say its not uncommon to have a faint line. Especially if your not even past the date of your missed AF. I would be jumping for joy if I were you! You are right that it could be a evap but false poaitives aren't very common and the fact you got a line on two different tests makes me think it wasnt a evap. I would suggest try the FRER tomorrow and make a doctors appt!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=617933&stc=1&d=1369166273

Took this pic of this mornings test, only took the pic a few hours ago so it is much darker now :dohh:

I'll do it properly in the morning! I'm still feeling sceptical that this will be a sticky one. Even if it isn't its one step closer and I know I'm ovulating :thumbup:

I couldn't load a pic on this....

Any better?

I see the line on my phone. Honestly i dont think your out yet. Go get a FRER instead of the blue dye. It will be more accurate.

I can see it but it should surely be more obvious if it was a BFP? It is very faint. I thought even that it was just my eyes seeing things. I can only wait see if AF shows tomorrow but I'm 90% sure I'm out. If it doesn't show I will try another test, properly a FRER one.

I would say its not uncommon to have a faint line. Especially if your not even past the date of your missed AF. I would be jumping for joy if I were you! You are right that it could be a evap but false poaitives aren't very common and the fact you got a line on two different tests makes me think it wasnt a evap. I would suggest try the FRER tomorrow and make a doctors appt!

Thanks for your optimism :) maybe you are right...I so hope you are! I will try a FRER tomorrow and see what that gives me. I will keep you updated. Hopefully AF doesn't show.

I told my husband and he is very excited! I thought I would be able to handle this alone but support is needed. and I figured it would be easier with his support either way. I can't handle all of this alone. I have also scheduled an apt with my Dr. It's for next week, if AF doesn't show. There is still minimal bleeding. So I haven't had any kind of heavy flow. It's just a streak on my tp when I wipe. It's dark red and brown. So I have been spotting like 3 days now but a flow hasn't been heavy enough to even apply a pad or tampon. We shall see but I must admit that now that my husband knows it seems so much easier to handle since I am not facing this ordeal alone :)

Thinking I am out too ladies have had some bleeding but only when wiping, out a tampon in and when changing it nothing again, have put one in again now for bed and will see what I get in the morning :shrug:

Sorry forgot to say a massive congrats to all who got there BFP :)

I told my husband and he is very excited! I thought I would be able to handle this alone but support is needed. and I figured it would be easier with his support either way. I can't handle all of this alone. I have also scheduled an apt with my Dr. It's for next week, if AF doesn't show. There is still minimal bleeding. So I haven't had any kind of heavy flow. It's just a streak on my tp when I wipe. It's dark red and brown. So I have been spotting like 3 days now but a flow hasn't been heavy enough to even apply a pad or tampon. We shall see but I must admit that now that my husband knows it seems so much easier to handle since I am not facing this ordeal alone :)

Did u read my reply? Do mention the possibility of an ectopic.....better safe than sorry....

Not going to lie but I'm kind of jealous of all these people with answers:blush:. I want to either get a BFP or AF (preferably not AF) just so I don't have to wait anymore! Congrats to all that got BFP! and sorry to those who had AF show up.:flower:

Thanks for the well wishes :) I am out now until july since we are doing invetro this was our last chance cycle... So let the drugs begin next week.

I wish everyone else babydust! I will keep stalking :)

Not going to lie but I'm kind of jealous of all these people with answers:blush:. I want to either get a BFP or AF (preferably not AF) just so I don't have to wait anymore! Congrats to all that got BFP! and sorry to those who had AF show up.:flower:

You will know very soon :) as will we all... I plan to not test again unless I'm late. I have started already strategizing next month, just to be mentally prepared for a bfn.

Brandy good luck with in vitro in July!

Hi girls!
Thought i would just update you on where I'm at, I've been stalking all of you and congrats to those who got their BFP! I got a BFN a couple of days ago at 9DPO. :nope:

For the last few days i have been feeling quite light headed and just generally out of it. Tested this morning and got the faintest second line, my DH said he could def see it though! :happydance: I'm guessing i am around 11dpo. I have a photo on my mobile, but not sure exactly how to load it up. :shrug: I really don't want to get excited cause that faint line could just vanish tomorrow!

Feeling your frustration... I'm cd34, AF due tomorrrow. Last test was bfn 2 days ago... Hopefully not long and we'll be in the BFP group too!

Zestygirl, sorry you're not doing so well and Brandy, sorry you're out. Good luck with the drugs!

So, I'm feeling rrrreeealllllyyyyy tired today. Would love nothing more than to crawl up in bed and bury myself under the covers for a few hours. Doubtful it's a symptom though, more likely because I am still sort of sick with this cold and decided to do a 5km run and 10km ride last night after 9 hours at work - strangely I managed a PB with the run (well at least a post-baby PB).

But, no rest for me.. it's 9:30, I dropped LO off at creche over an hour ago and have been at work for what seems like an eternity already....

AF due tomorrow but if she doesn't show I'm still not going to test until Friday (so I'll actually be a day late).

Fingers, toes, eyes crossed for the rest of us hanging in there :dust:

Oohh, congrats Mrs R... may your line get ever darker :)

hi girls!
Thought i would just update you on where i'm at, i've been stalking all of you and congrats to those who got their bfp! I got a bfn a couple of days ago at 9dpo. :nope:

For the last few days i have been feeling quite light headed and just generally out of it. Tested this morning and got the faintest second line, my dh said he could def see it though! :happydance: I'm guessing i am around 11dpo. I have a photo on my mobile, but not sure exactly how to load it up. :shrug: I really don't want to get excited cause that faint line could just vanish tomorrow!

congrats!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->