August Testers, let's keep going!! 14BFPs so FAR!

Is anyone 4dpo and still slightly cramping?

I have been cramping since before O! Lol. Definitely intensified afterwards but back to a very dull, very down-low cramps. Not enough to make me think AF is here, just enough to make me wonder what the heck it is!

Well, I was going to sneak in a test today but after talking with DH, he definitely wants to wait till the 24th or 25th. I had to talk to him about this as he was at the bank getting a loan for a new motorcycle!!! I was like "Could you please wait until this weekend for this?". Haha.

Current Symptoms are/have been:
Very dull cramps
Very swollen/tender breasts
Prominent veins on hips, breasts, hands, palms, wrists
TMI: Vagina very wet since a few days after O, especially for AF to be right around the corner
TMI: Gas (I have never had so much in my life and for almost 2 weeks like this!)
Glands on areolas are more prominent and in more quantity

This is cycle #32 TTC, I really don't know what to think this month. If AF Shows, I have a LOT to add to my TWW normal symptom list.

Good luck and lots of baby dust to all!!!

I have been cramping since before O! Lol. Definitely intensified afterwards but back to a very dull, very down-low cramps. Not enough to make me think AF is here, just enough to make me wonder what the heck it is!

Exact same thing with me I had cramps on O day which were probably a 5/10 subsided down to 3/10 and now I can only feel it when I concentrate:wacko:

AF cramps are much worse for me.. It can't be AF!

Exact same thing with me I had cramps on O day which were probably a 5/10 subsided down to 3/10 and now I can only feel it when I concentrate:wacko:

That's what I keep thinking too!!! Usually AF cramps are excruciating (like, last month I had to leave work because they hurt so bad and I NEVER miss work). We shall see what happens! FX for you!!! :hugs:

That's what I keep thinking too!!! Usually AF cramps are excruciating (like, last month I had to leave work because they hurt so bad and I NEVER miss work). We shall see what happens! FX for you!!! :hugs:

Sticky :dust: to you:flower:

I took a test this morning at 13dpo and it was a BFN.... very disappointed and confused because I am still lightly crampy and definitely had what felt like implantation pain at 7dpo... the last MC I had never showed up positive either... I also feel no aign that af is on its way. ugh!!!

I'm out ladies...AF showed up this morning bang on time the B*tch!! I will never understand the faint positives on the tests maybe they were evap lines maybe it was a chemical but I won't know. It couldn't of just been my eyes because some of you ladies noticed it too, I'm not going crazy. :cry:

Well fingers are now crossed for cycle 7 :coffee: waiting game begins again. I've a short cycle though so 25 days will hopefully go fast. Time to try some opk kits this time.

Hugs to the girls in my boat :hugs:
Happy healthy 9 months to the girls who got their BFP :flower:

I tested today and yesterday 3faint pos on ics previous testing all stark white. Did a frer thinking I'd see something. Don't think I see anything more than a shadow so bfn. Has anyone had this happen. Get faint bfp on ic and not show on a better test. They all came up in a few mins and before 10 mins. I feel so sad and in limbo. I'm cd 27 12-14 dpo going by opks which were positive on 8th may. :)

Ok, so this is this mornings test, im having trouble uploading pictures so fx'd this one works! It still looks feint to me for a 10miu test the day before AF is due so not getting too excited yet.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=618137&d=1369204195

Not working at ALLL!!! I really want to see it!! Lol...have you tried IMGUR? Really easy...just go to Imgur.com, click upload image, select from your computer, click start upload. The image appears with all kinds of code including a link for message boards, which works for B&B.

:)

Sorry RC and OoOo....I can say that I would rather have AF than an infection, though.... :S lol.... next month, F'xd. :dust:

Well, I've had a cold for about 11 days now...so I made a DR appt for in the morning. We'll see if they can help! I think that this cold may have delayed my cycle and I will see AF once I feel better. :( I know it doesn't explain the rest of my symptoms but I just feel that it will the case.

Well, I was going to sneak in a test today but after talking with DH, he definitely wants to wait till the 24th or 25th. I had to talk to him about this as he was at the bank getting a loan for a new motorcycle!!! I was like "Could you please wait until this weekend for this?". Haha.

Very dull cramps
TMI: Vagina very wet since a few days after O, especially for AF to be right around the corner
TMI: Gas (I have never had so much in my life and for almost 2 weeks like this!)

This is cycle #32 TTC, I really don't know what to think this month. If AF Shows, I have a LOT to add to my TWW normal symptom list.

These were exactly my symptoms. My poor boobs look like a roadmap! :rofl:

So sorry to hear about your AF, RC. I hope this happens for you soon!

Very dull cramps

These were exactly my symptoms. My poor boobs look like a roadmap! :rofl:

OOOO I'm getting excited!!!!!! Congrats on your BFP, by the way!!!

Very dull cramps

Still waiting for my Af to start if I don't get it today or tomorrow im officially late as ive never had a cycle past 30 days. Ive had mild cramps but not strong ebough to be the usual cramps i get before Af. As for the gas thing Ive had he same thing since my O its terrible lol.

I should be getting AF tomorrow or Friday. So far, not a sign of her....I have not tested again. I am just going to wait the two agonizingly long days....!

I should be getting AF tomorrow or Friday. So far, not a sign of her....I have not tested again. I am just going to wait the two agonizingly long days....!

Yeah, my longest cycle was 36 days with new cycle starting on day 37. Currently on day 35. :dohh: Going to try to hold off until Saturday if at all possible. I did POAS during lunch but I only had about 25 minute old urine in me so I knew that it wouldn't show up positive if I was!

My TWW started May 6th (when I was originally supposed to ovulate according to my cycle chart, and had a pretty dark OPK) but I think it was delayed as my positive OPK actually showed up on the 9th. So, this has been a very long month for me! Lol.

Good luck, I hope the witch stays away for a very long time!!! :hugs:

Yeah, my longest cycle was 36 days with new cycle starting on day 37. Currently on day 35. :dohh: Going to try to hold off until Saturday if at all possible. I did POAS during lunch but I only had about 25 minute old urine in me so I knew that it wouldn't show up positive if I was!

My TWW started May 6th (when I was originally supposed to ovulate according to my cycle chart, and had a pretty dark OPK) but I think it was delayed as my positive OPK actually showed up on the 9th. So, this has been a very long month for me! Lol.

what you are saying here is really strange....how long are your cycles usually?

Ok i did a test at lunch cause Im a POAS addict this month. I was using a clear blue pregnancy test which I have never used before. The weird thing was there was a very light negative on the test before i even peed on it. I noticed it as I was opening the package. Is this a defective test? Or normal for clear blue tests? I used it anyway and of course it was BFN. Oh also the line in the control window took a really long time to appear.

what you are saying here is really strange....how long are your cycles usually?

Usually 32 days...been the same for several months in a row. Had the longer one towards the end of last year. So yeah, going off of that time frame, I should have O'ed on the 6th (which, again, I had a dark OPK on the 5th so I thought it was for sure going to happen). The next day, I had a total negative on the OPK, but I kept using the OPK (my first month) and got a definite positive on the 9th. I ran out of them that day and have not used any more OPK's.

I originally expected AF on the 20th, now looks like it should be around the 24th, if I did in fact O around the 9th.

Sorry if I'm being long-worded, not sure how else to explain. All new to me after all of this time TTC.

EDIT: I meant to say earlier that my original TWW started May 6th but I have backed it up to May 9th-ish.

My phone is refusing to co-operate so this is my last attempt at uploading before I throw it out of the window!!

https://i.imgur.com/Gr4SCds.jpg

Hopefully you'll be able to see this mornings test above which i took a pic of straight away and yesterday's below which I only took a pic of about 10 hours afterwards :dohh:

https://i.imgur.com/kxnFDce.jpg

Thanks for the link to Imgur Zesty!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"