August Testers, let's keep going!! 14BFPs so FAR!

Ok i did a test at lunch cause Im a POAS addict this month. I was using a clear blue pregnancy test which I have never used before. The weird thing was there was a very light negative on the test before i even peed on it. I noticed it as I was opening the package. Is this a defective test? Or normal for clear blue tests? I used it anyway and of course it was BFN. Oh also the line in the control window took a really long time to appear.

I've only used a clear blue once and didn't notice a feint negative, but that was 3.5years ago so someone else might have more recent experience of them

My phone is refusing to co-operate so this is my last attempt at uploading before I throw it out of the window!!

https://i.imgur.com/Gr4SCds.jpg

Hopefully you'll be able to see this mornings test above which i took a pic of straight away and yesterday's below which I only took a pic of about 10 hours afterwards :dohh:

https://i.imgur.com/kxnFDce.jpg

Thanks for the link to Imgur Zesty!

BEAUTIFUL TESTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats, hun!!!

I should be getting AF tomorrow or Friday. So far, not a sign of her....I have not tested again. I am just going to wait the two agonizingly long days....!

Yeah, my longest cycle was 36 days with new cycle starting on day 37. Currently on day 35. :dohh: Going to try to hold off until Saturday if at all possible. I did POAS during lunch but I only had about 25 minute old urine in me so I knew that it wouldn't show up positive if I was!

My TWW started May 6th (when I was originally supposed to ovulate according to my cycle chart, and had a pretty dark OPK) but I think it was delayed as my positive OPK actually showed up on the 9th. So, this has been a very long month for me! Lol.

Good luck, I hope the witch stays away for a very long time!!! :hugs:

what you are saying here is really strange....how long are your cycles usually?

Usually 32 days...been the same for several months in a row. Had the longer one towards the end of last year. So yeah, going off of that time frame, I should have O'ed on the 6th (which, again, I had a dark OPK on the 5th so I thought it was for sure going to happen). The next day, I had a total negative on the OPK, but I kept using the OPK (my first month) and got a definite positive on the 9th. I ran out of them that day and have not used any more OPK's.

I originally expected AF on the 20th, now looks like it should be around the 24th, if I did in fact O around the 9th.

Sorry if I'm being long-worded, not sure how else to explain. All new to me after all of this time TTC.

EDIT: I meant to say earlier that my original TWW started May 6th but I have backed it up to May 9th-ish.

Definitely agree you O'd on the 9th if you don't have AF right now. Something like 99.9% of women have a consistent (month to month) Luteal phase, and 95% of them fall within the 14 days +/- 1.4 (don't quote me. I don't have a source, but, it means that you pretty well can guarantee a luteal phase that is the same every month - and never longer than 16 days.)

There is one hormonal disorder that can cause luteal phases longer than 18 days, but, its so super rare - they don't even test for it.

My phone is refusing to co-operate so this is my last attempt at uploading before I throw it out of the window!!

https://i.imgur.com/Gr4SCds.jpg

Hopefully you'll be able to see this mornings test above which i took a pic of straight away and yesterday's below which I only took a pic of about 10 hours afterwards :dohh:

https://i.imgur.com/kxnFDce.jpg

Wow!! Those are brilliant! :) Congrats again!

I should be getting AF tomorrow or Friday. So far, not a sign of her....I have not tested again. I am just going to wait the two agonizingly long days....!

Yeah, my longest cycle was 36 days with new cycle starting on day 37. Currently on day 35. :dohh: Going to try to hold off until Saturday if at all possible. I did POAS during lunch but I only had about 25 minute old urine in me so I knew that it wouldn't show up positive if I was!

My TWW started May 6th (when I was originally supposed to ovulate according to my cycle chart, and had a pretty dark OPK) but I think it was delayed as my positive OPK actually showed up on the 9th. So, this has been a very long month for me! Lol.

Good luck, I hope the witch stays away for a very long time!!! :hugs:

what you are saying here is really strange....how long are your cycles usually?

Usually 32 days...been the same for several months in a row. Had the longer one towards the end of last year. So yeah, going off of that time frame, I should have O'ed on the 6th (which, again, I had a dark OPK on the 5th so I thought it was for sure going to happen). The next day, I had a total negative on the OPK, but I kept using the OPK (my first month) and got a definite positive on the 9th. I ran out of them that day and have not used any more OPK's.

I originally expected AF on the 20th, now looks like it should be around the 24th, if I did in fact O around the 9th.

Sorry if I'm being long-worded, not sure how else to explain. All new to me after all of this time TTC.

EDIT: I meant to say earlier that my original TWW started May 6th but I have backed it up to May 9th-ish.

Definitely agree you O'd on the 9th if you don't have AF right now. Something like 99.9% of women have a consistent (month to month) Luteal phase, and 95% of them fall within the 14 days +/- 1.4 (don't quote me. I don't have a source, but, it means that you pretty well can guarantee a luteal phase that is the same every month - and never longer than 16 days.)

There is one hormonal disorder that can cause luteal phases longer than 18 days, but, its so super rare - they don't even test for it.

Yeah, I am definitely curious to see what happens with my LP (as this is my first month using OPK and having a general idea of when O occurred). I am glad it's not short! But, would definitely not like a long one either. :) I have had a cold forever now, so who knows how that may have effected things (started getting sick the 11th, which might have messed up O yet again!). Boy, this month has not been fun. Ready to try again!!!

BEAUTIFUL TESTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats, hun!!!

Thanks! Still am not going to really believe until I see some darker lines so if by some miracle it is real I can feed my poas addiction for a little while longer! I'm also now freaking out about my temps dropping now.

I think I'm just not happy without something to stress about :wacko:

Hi Guys!!! :wave:

Congrats SianMA on your :bfp:

I, like you, cannot let myself believe it, but i got a 'PREGNANT 1-2' this morning on a CB digital. :dance:

My DH was speechless, seeing the words def make it seem more real. I am praying it's a sticky one!! :wohoo:

Are you not suppose to wear a tampon during a chemical pregnancy? They seem to be hurting me when I try putting one in...Almost like something is in the way and it causes cramping. WARNING: TMI: I stuck my finger in there because it had me wondering if I may have left something in there or something and I felt my cervix and it is quite swollen. It's quite large and squishy. I'm assuming my tampon is hitting it and causing the pain. My cervix feels quite large or much larger than normal.
Should I go ahead and keep my Dr. Apt next week even though AF came?

Abigale - I woudn't use a tampon with a chemical. I had a m/c at 5.5 weeks and was uncomfortable so just used a pad. Sorry for your loss. I would check with the doctor too so they can take a look (and they will make you feel better). If it is any consolation, I was pregnant within two months of my loss a few years ago and now have a daughter. Hugs.

[url=https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/30cf2b/]https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/30cf2b//thumb.png My Ovulation Chart[/URL]

So i told you a few days ago i was having light spotting - that's still all i'm having. Normally i have quite heavy periods so this has got my hopes up that it might be implantation...haven't tested for a few days, should i do a frer?

Congrats to all the bfps :happydance:

Congrats sianma. Abigale so sorry for your loss.

Me? I'm still in limbo af due today but hasn't shown. Bfn around midday.

Congrats on the BFP and h&h 9 months :)

Hey girls, is anyone 5dpo and having white streaked ewcm?? I know it's not ovulation..I took an opk it's stark negative.

I'm sorry Abigail!!! there's always next time...
keep trying and have hope..

well I'm out.
I knew it was coming! stupid AF
zesty girl we were cycle twins-what is the update with you?

Hey girls, is anyone 5dpo and having white streaked ewcm?? I know it's not ovulation..I took an opk it's stark negative.

I'm pretty sure I did. I'm now having weird creamy, stretchy stuff.

hmm my quote button isn't working...

Wishing_well - I had this right up until BFP!! hopefully a good sign!

I was doing some googling, and found that its estrogen surge leading to AF:wacko: I'm so bummed out now.. But others are saying its a good sign:shrug:

TMI..it's not in massive amounts just when I wipe its very much like fertile mucous with white streaks..I'm usually dry this time of the month..:dohh:

I was doing some googling, and found that its estrogen surge leading to AF:wacko: I'm so bummed out now.. But others are saying its a good sign:shrug:

TMI..it's not in massive amounts just when I wipe its very much like fertile mucous with white streaks..I'm usually dry this time of the month..:dohh:

Yep mines exactly the same. I can't remember if I had it last time or not :/

Yep mines exactly the same. I can't remember if I had it last time or not :/

Hope it's a good sign fx'ed

Well im on CD 30 and still no AF. Waiting to see if she shows today and if not Ill test tomorrow cause Ill be late. Took one yesterday it was BFN. Ive been super tired and still gassy (sorry TMI) could be pms but I dont have the cramps I normally get.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->