August Testers, let's keep going!! 14BFPs so FAR!

*phew* Glad I kept that doctors appointment! I only bled for like a day and a half and it stopped. I didn't have any pain while bleeding. I assumed I was having a chemical pregnancy because my doctor said she was sure that's what was going on too over the phone.
Since the bleeding stopped after only 2 days I decided to go get a pregnancy test this morning. and it's still positive! I am so confused and I'm still really nervous to get excited about it because I did have that bleeding. Or I am in denial because I don't have any symptoms except my BBs are swollen.
I am getting a blood test tomorrow. Wish me luck. I'll be sure to update. I am going to be praying over the next 24 hours that everything works out.

Edit to add: My Dr. quickly put me back in my place and said a chemical can be sporadic. Basically, don't get my hopes up *sigh* I'll update tomorrow. I will take a urine test and blood test at the dr's office.

Fingers crossed for you! Ill keep checking for an update.

Ok so still no AF. I do have very light cramps but they are higher then normal like my

...stupid phone wont let me edit. Anyways cramps are higher then normal like my left ovary hurts. Almost feels like ovluation pain? So confused.

After 3 :bfn: over the last few days the :witch: is knocking at my door. I started spotting and cramping this afternoon... Just as FF predicted. I'm a little upset because I was hopeing for a different outcome. However, This is only my second cycle since my mc in March and my cycles aren't back to being regular. Here's to next month!:dance:

Congrats to those who got BFPs and :dust: for those still waiting!

I'm out too :witch: arrived this morning. Disappointed but hardly surprised.

wow girls! we've officially come to the end of our TWW
I want to thank each and every one of you for making this TWW a little more sane
it was great to see all the BFP progression with some of you,
and as for the ladies in the AF boat, we may as well start the countdown to Ovulation and go on to our next TWW ?? wish you guys all the luck in this cycle and hope its the one for all of us!
I am on Cycle Day 2
:dust:

wow girls! we've officially come to the end of our TWW
I want to thank each and every one of you for making this TWW a little more sane
it was great to see all the BFP progression with some of you,
and as for the ladies in the AF boat, we may as well start the countdown to Ovulation and go on to our next TWW ?? wish you guys all the luck in this cycle and hope its the one for all of us!
I am on Cycle Day 2
:dust:

I'm on CD3 of 25...hope this is the month 7th cycle of ttc.

I'm going to do a opk this month...any body any idea when I start using them and when I stop? Do I use it every day or every other day? I've never used one before.

Hoping that all us girls who are on our next cycle get our BFP next month FX's :flower:

Ok so Af is late. Took a test and i see something...its so faint though i can barely see it. Take a look and tell me if u see anything. Its very hard to get a pic of since I can barely see it. Also i cant tell if its grey or pink. Im dpo 15.

Attachments

• 20130524_061710.jpg
    20130524_061710.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 25
I dunno why it rotated the pic....also i cant see it on the uploaded pic but can see it on the original pic on my phone.:shrug:

I think I see something. Mine was like that yesterday - you can see it if you don't look properly if that makes sense.

Huge congrats all the ladies who got there BFP this month , I am on day 3 of a possible 37 day cycle so should start testing round about 9th June for ov :thumbup:

Congratulations heather!
Andi I'm not sure, I found trying to take pics of my test on my phone a bit of a 'mare as well!

Still no af for me... keeping my FX! Congrats to all you BFP's!

AF has not yet arrived...tested today with FMU, BFN. I don't know what's wrong. Going to doc Tuesday.

Congrats wishing well and Heather!!
Andi, I have everything crossed for you. Hope that line gets darker and darker!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->