August Testers, let's keep going!! 14BFPs so FAR!

Hi Guys!!! :wave:

Congrats SianMA on your :bfp:

I, like you, cannot let myself believe it, but i got a 'PREGNANT 1-2' this morning on a CB digital. :dance:

My DH was speechless, seeing the words def make it seem more real. I am praying it's a sticky one!! :wohoo:

Congrats Mrs R, I think DH is in shock, he's started going DIY mad. Today he hung 4 pictures, a curtain rail, two pairs of curtains and bought our 3.5yr old a new car seat!! Very cute.

I'm also still keeping everything crossed, I haven't even been out to get a proper test yet.

I am feeling nauseas today, with a headache and my bbs are sore!

Huge congrats all the ladies who got there BFP this month , I am on day 3 of a possible 37 day cycle so should start testing round about 9th June for ov :thumbup:

Looks like we have similar dates again this month. I'm cd2 of 35/36 day cycle, should o some time around the 13th but will use opk from around the 9th too.

Going to try and chart this month and bd like a demon :blush:

Hopefully this will be our month.

ok here is todays test (sorry about the gross windowsill in the one pic, I was just trying to find good light lol) Today its a little bit more visible and pinkish....still very hard to see in the pics though way easier to pick up by eye. Please tell me you guys see something and I'm not just seeing lines :blush:

Attachments

• 100_2416.jpg
    100_2416.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 8
  • 100_2418.jpg
    100_2418.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 100_2415.jpg
    100_2415.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 9
Definitely bfp!! Ill tweak it hang on.

you really think its a BFP?:happydance: I'm worried though why is it such a faint line? we only BD on the 9th this month and I'm pretty sure I OV around then cause I checked my CM. So I think I'm 16 DPO & at least 2 days late... shouldn't the line be darker by now?

I haven't told my DH yet.....i'm freaking out but on :cloud9: at the same time!

you really think its a BFP?:happydance: I'm worried though why is it such a faint line? we only BD on the 9th this month and I'm pretty sure I OV around then cause I checked my CM. So I think I'm 16 DPO & at least 2 days late... shouldn't the line be darker by now?

I'm pretty sure it's bfp!!

Have you done a digi yet??

You maybe earlier that 16dpo?? I say go for digi:thumbup:

I'm pretty sure it's bfp!!

Have you done a digi yet??

You maybe earlier that 16dpo?? I say go for digi:thumbup:

no I haven't done a digi....was going to go buy one today. Maybe I OV'd later then I thought and the :spermy: were just hanging out for a few days...

Hi everyone, i tested positive again yesterday but am now bleeding brighy red medium flow so looks like a chemical. Best of luck to everyone else and congrats to new bfps, i'll be back next month with anyone who's still trying x

I'm out. AF finally showed this morning. Good luck to the rest of you!

Andi86 - mine looked just like that 2 days ago. I definitely see something!

So i was having a chemical. Just an update. See you ladies in a couple of weeks for another torturous TWW!

So this morning my line was way lighter could barely see it with my eyes which makes me worried this is a chemical...going to make a drs appt tomorrow see if i can get a blood test.

I went though the same thing Andi but then AF showed...hope this isn't the case for you.

I wish you the best!!! I bd on the 8th and ovulated a couple days afterwards and still too scared to test a second time. I tested on the 22nd and got a negative...
if you haven't gotten your af you aren't out!

Negative test again this morning....:cry: my AF still isn't here though and I still have pregnancy symptoms (sore boobs, tired, & nausea. I just want my BFP back so bad! I have a feeling this is a chemical....:sad2: Have an apt with the doctor tomorrow. Wish me luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->