August Testers, let's keep going!! 14BFPs so FAR!

Grrr this is so frusturating! Urine test at the doctor was negative. They took a blood test but I cant get the results until tomorrow. So again im waiting... Doctor says "its weird normally you get negatives then a positive not the other way around." I just want to know if Im pregnant! This is torture!

The doctor I seen today just seemed so useless. I asked if there urine test was more accurate then the frer and she was like well are they a good brand? Like are u kidding me you dont know what a frer is, your a doctor. She was saying things like "well your period could be late for other reasons" and i was like "well what about the positive tests i had." she was like "maybe they were faulty" I asked if it could be a chemical and she was like well I dont know. I know she doesnt want me to get my hopes up but I felt like there was no support at all and no answers from her. Grrr lets hope the blood test gives me answers.

Oh, Andi. Sorry to hear this. At least if AF arrived, you could try again. I know this is difficult and frustrating. I have been in your shoes, and it is no fun at all.

Do try to think of this as a health issue and try hard not to relate it to TTC. Thinking of it in terms of a baby will undoubtedly just make the experience intensely more difficult.

At lease you know you're not pregnant, and you're not gravely ill (well, certainly looks like you're not.)

Appears though, that you are having a chemical. Doctors will not confirm or deny this, because they have no way of knowing if it is without ever seeing a bfp.

Good luck.

Hi sorry this maybe tmi,

I'm 11 dpo and having sticky glue like yellowish cm but still bfn..
Do you think I'm still in it??

Starting opk today. First month of ever trying them.

Andi sorry to hear about your distressing situation, I hope you learn either way soon. I've got my fx for you.

Oh, Andi. Sorry to hear this. At least if AF arrived, you could try again. I know this is difficult and frustrating. I have been in your shoes, and it is no fun at all.

Do try to think of this as a health issue and try hard not to relate it to TTC. Thinking of it in terms of a baby will undoubtedly just make the experience intensely more difficult.

At lease you know you're not pregnant, and you're not gravely ill (well, certainly looks like you're not.)

Appears though, that you are having a chemical. Doctors will not confirm or deny this, because they have no way of knowing if it is without ever seeing a bfp.

Good luck.

Thanks. Thats the thing is at least if i got my Af i would know im not pregnant and also when I can try again. Because even if the blood test comes back negative i still dont have a clue when ill be ovulating next....so there is another month of ttc down the drain. It just sucks not knowing...and the fact that both me and my hubby were excited about it.

Doctor never called me today with my blood test results. I waited for the call all day. I even called an hour before tbe clinic closed and left message for her to call me...she never called. My two week wait will be three week wait tomorrow. Still no sign of AF. My husband is still hopeful, im just depressed and feel like this whole situation is just cruel...

Andi, I went through a patch of weird cycles about 2 years ago. Never knew what caused them but they were scanty, sometimes bleeding for days longer then usual, stopping and starting again, then I would not have one for five weeks. Lasted about 5 months. Had a dr Check me but everything came back normal. I was not ttc at the time so that part did not bother me. I sure understand how much harder it would have been if I was. Maybe you had an anovulatory cycle? Sometimes that can stop AF and it happens to healthy women too. It happened to me twice in my life and I am a clock.

Hang in there. Also, maybe start your chart? you could also do the every other day bd and opks? You could ovulate any time :) I think some active stuff like this can help give you a sense of what's going on, and it will give you much control and insight during this frustrating process.

I had my second HSG today. Our FS told me that everything looks amazing and tubes are clear, she said she could not tell me what side the ectopic was on by looking at the X-ray! :) she also told us that we are biologically young (she said my hormones are fantastic for my age) and we should have no ttc troubles! This is the best I could have hoped for. We missed 2/3 days on our first try last cycle so I am not concerned by the bfn. This cycle we plan to cover 3 days. I am so ecstatic. I will be starting a fresh thread 1dpo like last time for those who want to join for another go.

Andi, I went through a patch of weird cycles about 2 years ago. Never knew what caused them but they were scanty, sometimes bleeding for days longer then usual, stopping and starting again, then I would not have one for five weeks. Lasted about 5 months. Had a dr Check me but everything came back normal. I was not ttc at the time so that part did not bother me. I sure understand how much harder it would have been if I was. Maybe you had an anovulatory cycle? Sometimes that can stop AF and it happens to healthy women too. It happened to me twice in my life and I am a clock.

Hang in there. Also, maybe start your chart? you could also do the every other day bd and opks? You could ovulate any time :) I think some active stuff like this can help give you a sense of what's going on, and it will give you much control and insight during this frustrating process.

Thanks. See if i didnt get those positive tests i would think i just didnt ovulate this month. Also i have sore breasts which the only other time that has happened is when i went off the pill. Also had nausea and fatigue. I really believe i was pregnant and had a chemical. But I just want confirmation that im no longer pregnant because I never actually bled yet. My cousin had numerous hpts say negative and the doctors kept telling her she wasnt pregnant. She kept going back until they gave her a blood test because she knew something was up. She was pregnant and had a healthy baby. Deep down i hope this happens to me too. But realisticly it probably won't. Thats why i want these blood test results just to put my mind at ease.

We are going to try to do it every second day starting today! Cd 10 Hoping this will work!

We are going to try to do it every second day starting today! Cd 10 Hoping this will work!

Good luck!

Thank you, I hope thing work out for you too, even some answers would be nice, ease your mind a bit.

Thanks. I feel like i may have Af cramps starting...I actually would be happy if I got it. At least I will know and can try again next month. Doctor still hasnt called...this is normal though they are nitorious for not getting back to you in this town. Test results always are two weeks later then they say. Anyway im just gonna try to relax and stop stressing about it. If i dont get my Af by monday ill make an appt at our sexual health unit . I need to get a pap done anyway. Maybe they will be more help then the clinic.

Hello Ladies' Would Love To Join. I Ovulated CD12 Which Was The 26th, Now DPO4, TTC Second Little Bundle Of Joy. I Don't Symptom Spot As I Have Most Pregnancy Symptom's Every Month Mid To End cycle, But I'm Not One To Judge... Only Help Or Give Advice (If Needed) & Don't Mind That Others Symptom Spot. I'm Due AF 10th May But Trying To Hold Off Until 11th. x X x

Love The Video Of The Men Getting Labour Contraction's, Couldn't Stop Laughing At Them. Thanks For Uploading & Sharing Hun. x X x

Also Congratulation's & H&H 9 Month's To All Who Have Got There BFP's So Far & To All Still Waiting Good Luck, Fx'd & Load's Of Sticky Magical Baby Dust. x X x

Hi, Jessica :) Welcome.
Ladies: I have decided just to keep this post going instead of making a new one So I have updated the first post. Please let me know if you will be testing for us again in June.
Callie, WUWH (hope you’re feeling better after your chemical) and Andi, I have gone ahead and added your names. Anyone else, please just let me know! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->