August Testers, let's keep going!! 14BFPs so FAR!

Hi, Jessica :) Welcome.
Ladies: I have decided just to keep this post going instead of making a new one So I have updated the first post. Please let me know if you will be testing for us again in June.
Callie, WUWH (hope you’re feeling better after your chemical) and Andi, I have gone ahead and added your names. Anyone else, please just let me know! :)

Good idea lets keep this thread going! Good luck to all the ladies!

So glad we are keeping this thread going :)

I'm now on day 10 of my 25 day cycle and still testing for my ov. Can't believe this is 7th cycle trying but in the words of a good friend "you have only had 7 tries" so it's not too bad really. Hopefully this is the month!

Good luck to us all again!!

Hi girls. Yep I'm in for another month. Currently cd8 of 35 day cycle so I'm a bit out of sync. Will try temping this month but its either at 5:30am or 7am so a bit of fluctuation already but hopefully I can gauge a pattern anyway.

Zestygirl things are sounding positive for you.

Had to have u/s and bloods today for elevated liver enzymes :( dr not overly concerned but best to get checked. I am so consumed by desire for bfp that I found myself daydreaming that she would stumble across a baby during the scan :wacko:

Hoping this is THE month for all of us.

I won't be testing until June 28.

I have also started with Mucinex this month. More or less because I figure it can't hurt. I just finished a round of anti-biotics (a minor infection I'm very certain came about as a result of my first HSG) and the reading I have done indicates that this also contributes to fertility, by wiping out and bad bacteria that can "eat" an embryo, or sperm. In fact, anti-biotics are frequently perscribed to women just prior to IVF to increases the chances of a sticky bean. I feel like I'm ready this time. clean tubes, clean womb, thin CM. I can relate, Berri - I have often felt the same with the US scans I've had lately...almost did a HPT yesterday before my HSG because I was worried, then I stopped myself! my chart clearly shows along with the HPTs that I am not. Still....a little scary! lol!
My DH says he is on board for a 3-4 day BDthon and he was very happy when I told him I have clear tubes after all. I have started OPK and the line is just started to darken..... I think we'll need to start our BDthon tomorrow. Abstaining before then so we're not totally sick of each other by the 4th day.

I will be testing around 6th June. I have a beautiful 18 month baby boy who was a big surprise after over 7 years TTC! Since I have had him my cycles have been more regular and are every 25 / 26 days. This month we DTD unprotected on CD 10 but after that were careful...we would love another but just get a little anxious about it. I would love it to happen quickly as I am getting older and it was really stressful LTTTC. Do you think with my cycles being short I might have caught it DTD on CD 10 (I don't know when I ovulated)?? I am watching every little symptom very tired, cramps, bubbles, tender breasts, hungry - but this could be PMS? AF is due around 5th June. What do you think, am I in with a chance?

Congratulations to the ladies who got a BFP :). As for me, now onto June - will test 24 June (I'm waiting to O, on CD6). Hopeful for this month:)

AF is being extremely rude this cycle, she's getting heavier instead of lighter. On day 7 and still super heavy and bright red. I am going to the Dr. for an annual Pap on Tuesday (first one in 4 years, I've been very bad), hopefully they can figure out what's wrong! Totally frustrated.

I hope we see a lot more BFP's this month! Good luck and Baby Dust to all!!!

I will be testing around 6th June. I have a beautiful 18 month baby boy who was a big surprise after over 7 years TTC! Since I have had him my cycles have been more regular and are every 25 / 26 days. This month we DTD unprotected on CD 10 but after that were careful...we would love another but just get a little anxious about it. I would love it to happen quickly as I am getting older and it was really stressful LTTTC. Do you think with my cycles being short I might have caught it DTD on CD 10 (I don't know when I ovulated)?? I am watching every little symptom very tired, cramps, bubbles, tender breasts, hungry - but this could be PMS? AF is due around 5th June. What do you think, am I in with a chance?

Welcome Amy! With a 25 day cycle, day 10 is perfect! ;) If you are in with over 99% of all women, your luteal phase is 14-15 days and no longer....I would say not only are you in, you timed it really well at O-1 or O-2.

Good Luck!

Congratulations to the ladies who got a BFP :). As for me, now onto June - will test 24 June (I'm waiting to O, on CD6). Hopeful for this month:)

Hi, Katy! Welcome! You are testing the same time as a majority of women in this thread. :dust:

Ok so got the blood test results back. It was a negative. And then right after the call I went to the washroom and started spotting. Im 8 days late today. Glad to just know for sure that im not pregnant. Even though I alteady knew this was a chemical. Hopefully my Af comes soon so I know where i am in my cycle.

Welcome Amy! With a 25 day cycle, day 10 is perfect! ;) If you are in with over 99% of all women, your luteal phase is 14-15 days and no longer....I would say not only are you in, you timed it really well at O-1 or O-2.

Good Luck!

Thank you!! :hugs: I have af pain today which is early for me, it doesn't worry me as I had major af with ds before I got bfp :)

Ok so got the blood test results back. It was a negative. And then right after the call I went to the washroom and started spotting. Im 8 days late today. Glad to just know for sure that im not pregnant. Even though I alteady knew this was a chemical. Hopefully my Af comes soon so I know where i am in my cycle.

It's a relief I bet, to finally have an answer. At 8 days late, certainly sounds like a chemical. Sounds like you are off to the races with spotting today, which means you can join us for this round! :) That is good news.

I will be testing this month! Put me down for the 20th. This will be the last month though, :(. We are losing Brendon, so Dave is going back to work in camp and he will be only a week a month but I doubt I will be the week I am ovulating.

Has anybody else had it where your AF hasn't stopped after 12 days? It usually only lasts like 5-6 days but this month it just doesn't want to stop.

Slightly worried.

Has anybody else had it where your AF hasn't stopped after 12 days? It usually only lasts like 5-6 days but this month it just doesn't want to stop.

Slightly worried.

Happened to me on my third or fourth cycle after ds. Was really heavy too. I was getting worried and gave myself until 15 days before heading to gp. Stopped on day 14. Hadn't happened since so have no idea why it happened.

Hope yours goes soon!

Is it just me, or does time move more slowly during TWW?
Sorry to hear about all your stress Andi. I'm sure it's not helping anything. At least you have BnB to vent on.
Good luck and :dust: to you :)

Callie, really sorry to hear that, I was hoping things would work out otherwise. Hope this is your month!

Andi, that's good you have got some closure at least. sorry it's ended this way :(

Callie - really sorry to hear that, i hope everything works out ok for you guys :hugs:

Hello again everyone else, i haven't been on much lately, but getting excited about trying again this cycle. If we conceived this month edd would be my hubbys bday which is kinda cute.

thanks everyone. Yes its nice to not be stressing about it anymore. But my AF still hasn't shown up yet so I have no clue if I'm just not going to get one this month or what's going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->