August Testers, let's keep going!! 14BFPs so FAR!

Sorry to hear that Callie, I hope it gets sorted soon. it sounds like it's obviously in your favour though, if she hasn't been around for 2 years there's no way any court would let her take off with him.

I have zero implantation symptoms :( but I think I'm only 4/5 dpo so I won't give up yet! horrendous sore bbs today but that could be anything...

Thank you, it's going to be a battle. I just hope it happens soon. Hubby works up north so he has had to take a break from work to stay home.

Also were your ever in teen pregnancy?! I swear i remember you from when I was pregnant with Lyrik.

I gave him the pee stick lol. He wasn't impressed lol. If I am pregnant this month. I would be due on his birthday. So I might get a happy birthday card and put my test in there. He will probably think I'm nuts. I did have some sharp pains Sunday and also some crampy. When I got pos opk I also had sore crampy sharp pains. Then they went after few days. Then Sunday I had it.

I have ordered a t shirt with an owl on it for Katie to wear which says I'm gonna be a big sister think that is how we will tell daddy and the grandparents :thumbup:

Sorry to hear that Callie, I hope it gets sorted soon. it sounds like it's obviously in your favour though, if she hasn't been around for 2 years there's no way any court would let her take off with him.

I have zero implantation symptoms :( but I think I'm only 4/5 dpo so I won't give up yet! horrendous sore bbs today but that could be anything...

Thank you, it's going to be a battle. I just hope it happens soon. Hubby works up north so he has had to take a break from work to stay home.

Also were your ever in teen pregnancy?! I swear i remember you from when I was pregnant with Lyrik.

Yeah, i did used to use teen preg - I was 19 when i fell pg with my daughter. i think that's the first time anyone has remembered me! i do remember your daughter's name because it's quite unusual but really beautiful :D

Hi there,

Sorry to join so late! I'm 5dpo too testing on or around the 24th. I've set my date at the 27th but will test before then definitely being a little bit of a POAS addict. I haven't really being symptom spotting this month even though we Bd'd on 4/5 fertile days so hoping for a very lucky month :)

Hi there,

Sorry to join so late! I'm 5dpo too testing on or around the 24th. I've set my date at the 27th but will test before then definitely being a little bit of a POAS addict. I haven't really being symptom spotting this month even though we Bd'd on 4/5 fertile days so hoping for a very lucky month :)

Hi and welcome. We're similar in dates I'm usually28 day cycle. Last cycle I got a pos opk on cd 15 and had period exactly 14 days later. This is my second lot of clomid this month I had pos opk cd 13. So I may get af anytime from 22 to 24th. I'm going to test from the 20th. As I leave to go on holiday on the 24th march.

Very tired the last two days. Sinus headache today i just cant shake...could be spring allergies though. Twinges yesterday.

Hope everything works out for you Callie!

Today I've had twinges and cramps in my uterus area and heart burn but could be the take away I had last night (oops!). The tenderness in my boobs is starting to go though, still tender but no where near as much as before.

Just to recap: Wondering if anyone has an idea of how to tell their DH they are PG, and also (since we're all around the same time) if anyone has implantation symptoms?

I am trying desperately to avoid POAs for at least another week (I'm cd27 of 35 day cycle). I will just test and then show him the BFP (hey, a bit of positive thinking can't hurt!). Simple! I love the idea of the t-shirt but too worried that it would jinx me somehow if I bought it now...

Hope everyone's having fun symptom spotting!! No signs of implantation for me really (other than crapming at 3dpo). Cold now progressed to awful cough (would love to down some medication with a big glass of wine and sleep the whole day but am at work instead... just as good right :wacko: ). Bbs definitely seem bigger this morning (but still think this has more to do with DS self-weaning off evening feeds).

Went to bed early last night and woke up this morning only to realise we haven't bd in 3 days... seems strange! Hopefully I did o around cd21 otherwise we might have quit too early :(

Callie good luck with the custody issue - it's not the stress that's the issue but how you deal with it (yoga, a walk outside, meditation might help).

Just to recap: Wondering if anyone has an idea of how to tell their DH they are PG

Id probably just call him to the bathroom and get him to look at the test cause I think I will be crying so hard with excitement I probably wouldn't be able to tell him lol.

I'm not sure of what systoms I should have. But I am so sleepy! I feel like if I shut my eyes I will fall asleep. And I'm not much of is sleeper it's weird for me. And my nipples are crazy, bigger then normal And sore.

I am so excited and nervous to test. Since its my first cycle trying ever I don't know how I will react if I get a negative or my period.

ok for some reason this month I'm so impatient! Like these last 4 dpo have been the longest ever! I feel like its been 2 weeks already. I know I said I'd wait till the day after my expected AF, I`m starting to think I might not be able to wait that long this time around.

We only have one more week.Lets all really try to hang in there. Testing now is nothing but self torment. Don't do it, Andi!!!! Go stalk some charts instead. Remember, u only have to wait one more day ;)

I'm with zestygirl... Andi WAIT!!! I haven't got any tests in the house and must fight the urge to buy some on the way home. It's agonising but so is a BFN (even when it's waaaaay too early to test).

a few weeks ago I ordered around 50 cheapies :dohh:
and they are are smiling up at me from my work drawer this instant..

I know, I know.. too early... I am 5-6 dpo today..
and having dull aches and cramps consistently.. I've already gone to the loo.. so i know its not "that" type of cramps...
they kinda feel like mild AF cramps.. :shrug:

I told myself I would stay away from Symptom Spotting! but cant help analysing everything right now...

is anyone else suffering from aches and pains??... sucks how we still have so long to go before testing!!! which dpo will you guys be testing from???
:dust:

I have body aches too, my hips the most.
I am not exactly sure on my dpo since I don't know exactly when I ovulated.
I am testing the day I should get my af. I don't have any tests just so I don't let then haunt me.

I caved and tested just now at 7dpo and nothing :cry: know it could be far to early but totally feel pregnant!! Still have sore heavy boobs,nausea on and off intense hunger, feeling tired and a discharge which is new for me.. Oh and I am still having some tummy cramps but they feel different to that of af::wacko: really need to STOP testing now ladies please give me a kick up the bum!!!!

I have had mild cramps and twinges I am 7DPO today and OMG backache!!

So I am starting to test tomorrow 8DPO and I fully expect a BFN but I have vowed to test from 8DPO until either a BFP or AF :thumbup: POAS addict and I do not expect anything other than a BFN so anything else is a bonus :D

GL ladies :dust:

I'm waiting till the day after im due which would be the 23rd I've done to many early tests coming back negative so I've told myself now I'm not going to put myself though that.

I've got sore boobs still and mild cramps or yesterday had stabbing pains but I'm not feeling positive this month yet.

Good luck to you all :)

I'm cd 19. 6dpo. Backache. Slightly sore nipples. That's all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->