August Testers, let's keep going!! 14BFPs so FAR!

:growlmad: :witch:
Seriously annoyed. I have never had a luteal phase this long before.

Maybe I really did have a CP that was so brief it wasn't even picked up.

I have no sign that the witch is on her way. No cramps, no bloating, no spotting. Usually, I record my heavy OMG I'm gonna die in pain day as CD1. Invariably, I wake up at 15DPO with full blown AF and suffer most of the day. This morning - Nothing. So - I am on 15-16DPO with no sign of the witch. I always have a 14 day luteal phase so this is just too unfair.

Honestly, I know I'm not pregnant, I just wish AF would come so I could move on......

Well I'm in my fertile period according to my chart...but I think I'm out this month as my DH has a joint infection in his ankle and is in a lot of pain and is off of work. So BD is probably not going to happen unless he heals very quickly in these next few days. I don't care if we have to wait another month to try though my main concern is him. Infections can be pretty serious so I just hope he gets better soon.

Wonderful News! Good Luck with your scan :) First babies are truly very special and soooo much fun. I'm sure you will cherish every minute of your pregnancy. At the end of this very fun time, you will be rewarded with a lovely baby! I'm guessing a BOY because you turned up PG so quickly!!! Guess we'll have to wait & see ;)

Thank you! Scan was perfect! Saw a baby measuring 8w1d and a strong heartbeat! It's so funny you say boy! I totally have a feeling it'll be a boy, and so does everyone else around me! I would be absolutely shocked if it were a girl! Happy either way, though!

Congrats littlesteph :happydance:

Sorry everything is so confusing for you zesty - I hope you're back on track soon and July is your month :hugs:

heylove that's so exciting! glad bean is looking healthy for you :) i cannot wait for a scan, but in the UK we don't have one till twelveish weeks so I guess I've got to wait till the end of August - ugh!

Well I'm in my fertile period according to my chart...but I think I'm out this month as my DH has a joint infection in his ankle and is in a lot of pain and is off of work. So BD is probably not going to happen unless he heals very quickly in these next few days. I don't care if we have to wait another month to try though my main concern is him. Infections can be pretty serious so I just hope he gets better soon.

Hey, Andi; Your chart looks really good :) Even if you don't try this month, at least you will have one chart that can give you a nice baseline for the next one! My one piece of advice? Keep lots of notes day-to-day just before you ovulate and just before AF at the very least. Because believe me, next month you will be scouring last months charts to help you interpret your signs!! GL and I hope DH is healed up soon. You never know, maybe a little bit of BD will help him feel better....

As for me....ugh....I have never been so eager for AF to just show up already. So sick of waiting. It's impossible to accept that I'm not PG no matter how many BFN's I get until she comes along.

Tincture of Time I think will be the cure for me.

My best friend is in labor right now, I'm so happy for her, I hope soon it will be my time.

I know some women take up to a year to get pregnant coming off the pill but I've been off for 3 months now and nothing. I got pregnant on the pill with my daughter and now this. So annoying :(

My best friend is in labor right now, I'm so happy for her, I hope soon it will be my time.

I know some women take up to a year to get pregnant coming off the pill but I've been off for 3 months now and nothing. I got pregnant on the pill with my daughter and now this. So annoying :(

I know how u feel this is our 8th month trying....last month it finally happened then the pregnancy failed right away. It sucks cause I never pictured it taking this long. Im only 26 this shouldnt be so difficult. Everyone else seems to just get pregnant right away or it just happens to them. None of my friends understand how hard trying to have a baby is since it all came easy to them. I notice im changing into a bitter jealous person and i hate it. Sorry for the little rant.

I know how u feel this is our 8th month trying....last month it finally happened then the pregnancy failed right away. It sucks cause I never pictured it taking this long. Im only 26 this shouldnt be so difficult. Everyone else seems to just get pregnant right away or it just happens to them. None of my friends understand how hard trying to have a baby is since it all came easy to them. I notice im changing into a bitter jealous person and i hate it. Sorry for the little rant.

I got pregnant so easy last time and then when I was 19 I have a loser boyfriend that gave me an Sti and I got pid and now my body just won't get pregnant. I know 2 months trying is no time at all, just frustrating since I got pregnant without trying with Lyrik my daughter

:witch: got me this morning. I'm looking at it as a good thing because this is the first time the :witch: has been able to visit without medication forcing her. See you guys again next month.

Callie & Andi;
I know how you feel. But, because you are young, you have so much time to get this done :) take heart! I lose a precious opportunity every cycle as I inch closer to my 40th birthday in February...!

As for me: The :witch: finally showed! Yay! But-I am having one of my bad "scanty" AFs - almost no bleeding, zero cramps (For me a good period is a full blown, crampy one with heavy bleeding...lol...) A year after my ectopic, I had AFs that were like this - nothing more than "watery blood" - that didn't require more than a pantyliner. It looked like I had barely any lining in my uterus at all. I always suspected it was low progesterone causing this. I'm happy to say that my AF has returned to a more normal state since then, but, I did notice my temperatures remained frustratingly low this month. My O was delayed, and I really suspected I was going to have one of these light/scanty/thin AF's (if I didn't end up PG.) This sounds bad but I'm taking this as a good sign that I have a handle on what's going on with my body. I also had bleeding at CD7, so, it leaves me to wonder if the egg was trying to implant but just couldn't latch on because there was nothing to latch on to.

Anyway, It's just too bad that the previous two months we missed our chance. Those were both (IMO) perfect cycles. Well, another good cycle will come! :) I am taking some supplements to help it along, too.

:witch: got me this morning. I'm looking at it as a good thing because this is the first time the :witch: has been able to visit without medication forcing her. See you guys again next month.

Good for you JWoot! This is great news! Moves you a BIG step forward to finding your BFP :)

Did a test and it was BFN...I'm now 6 days late.

Sorry to hear that RC :( You can drink Parsley tea if you know you're not pregnant to make your period start. A handful of fresh parsley in boiling water, steeped for 25 minutes, strained, 3-4 cups per day.

Very safe, healthy, and can work in just 24 hours! :) Hope it comes soon for you.

Yay im in this month! DH woke me up at 2:00 a.m. for some BDing!...Guess he is feeling better :) Im not sure if we missed our chance though because my temp took a jump up when i took my temp at 6:30am. According to the calendar this is the day we BD last time a Cd16 (a day after fertility friend said I was most fertile) and i ended up pregnant. So maybe. Now just have to wait and see. Maybe BD again just to be sure ;) hopefully if I end up concieving it sticks this time!

Hi girls,

Have been away for the weekend so just catching up on everyone...

Yay im in this month! DH woke me up at 2:00 a.m. for some BDing!...

Can't imagine too many times I'd be happy to be woken up at 2am but in the TTC quest so many things become much more acceptable don't they?! Hopefully it does the trick :)

Zestygirl/RC any BFPs (or :witch:) yet

Jwoot, sounds like a big step in the right direction.

Callie - it's amazing how hard this all seems when the first time around it catches you by surprise and how FAST each month goes by. Sounds super cheesy but try some more positive thinking... It will happen (you just don't know when)!

As for me... I had spotting (very very minimal) and only when I wiped on 6 and 7dpo (only once each day). Then on Sat (9dpo with a BFN) I had really painful upper abdominal bloating in the early evening... so bad that even though we were visiting my parents for the weekend I skipped dinner and went to bed at 7:30 :( Woke up feeling ok Sunday though.

So, last night I was sitting on the couch and one of our dogs tried to sit up next to me (something she hasn't done since I was pregnant with DS). Anyway that prompted me to do a test this morning (11dpo and 3 days before AF due) and there is the faintest of faint faint faint lines there BUT I also had some red bleeding after bm this morning (tmi? I did have this early in first pregnancy) so who knows what's going on? I had to stop and buy some more tests on the way to work. Now going out of my mind waiting until I can take another test.....

Edited 2 hours later: Line came up very quickly this time and it's definitely there and definitely pink!!! :happydance: So somehow on the same day (11dpo) I have a :bfp: and bleeding so an interesting scenario to say the very least.... I can't WAIT to get home and tell DH tonight.... will try and take pic of test but hard to sneak to loo at work with camera :wacko: I hope I hope I hope this sticks

Yay congrats on your BFP! Hope this sticks for you too!

Congrats Berri!!! :) excellent news!! Bleeding is very prob implantation. I m sure everything is going to be great and you will welcome baby #2 in 9 months!!! Great news :)

As for me, I am 4dpo. I'm trying some supplements this month that are supposed to help with balancing hormones and making healthy CM. fingers crossed that it works. Dh seems to be getting in the spirit, which is nice. He asked me how long til our window starts last night, which normally he doesn't want to know.... Who knows. Maybe I will get my Pisces baby after all.

Andi: great that you are in! Really hope this is your month. Your chart is coming along fantastic!! Keep up the great work :)

Hope your supplements work Zestygirl.

Unfortunately, there is no way that the bleeding I'm having is implantation. I would say the spotting at 6/7dpo was implantation. Now I have bright red and more than spotting. Still 2 lines on this morning's test though so just have to wait it out and see. I did have a lot of early bleeding with my first pregnancy so can't say which way this is going to go, I don't have any cramping though so hanging on to that as a bit of hope.

Yesterday was thinking of all these ways to tell DH but when it came down to it I just said "can you come have a look at this". He was excited, told him I'm bleeding so we're going to just hold our breaths for a few days and see what happens then I'll make a dr appointment for Friday and go from there.

So fertility friend says I ovulated CD 15. We BD at 2:00 am on CD 16, I took my temp at 6:00 am and it was starting to get higher. Is there still a chance I could concieve or was it probably to late? I read somewhere before you can be fertile the day after ovulation, is this true? My CM was still really watery on CD 16. I dont normally get EW CM ive only ever had that once that I noticed. Last cycle when I had my chem I had twinges and was really gassy on 3dpo...so far no symptoms this time around.

Zestygirl- hope the suppliments work well for you!

Berri - fx for you! Bleeding is common during pregnancy. As long as its not to heavy and your positve line is staying dark or getting darker then thats a good sign! Good luck and hope it sticks for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->