August Testers, let's keep going!! 14BFPs so FAR!

AF was due this morning...got some spotting but no sign of it yet. I hope it turns up soon, I don't know how messed up this cycle is gonna be and I just want to get trying again!

Congrats georgebaby on your BFP

Callie, sorry you're out :(

I'm now 4dpo and feeling nothing except HUNGRY. I think that is just due to being sick last week though and not eating, made up for it on the weekend and gained 2kg as a result :( Back to good eating today though (much easier at work).

Haven't been posting much because the display on my iphone is awful now... well taking some getting used to anyway.

Can't believe I still have 10 days to wait until I POAS..... seems like forever!

Sorry Callie :( but new chances are always coming! :)

As for me....lots of symptoms and hoping its not Pms!

Two FRERs from two different boxes just now....

https://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y178/Dark_side_ofthe_moon/20130617_124127_zps780c2987.jpg

They look pink IRL! Might nip to Asda and get a digi, I'm feeling impatient :)

ETA - I know I said I'd wait to test but I just got this feeling now was a good time...and there it was!

https://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y178/Dark_side_ofthe_moon/20130617_124127_zps780c2987.jpg

congratulations wishuwerehere thats :bfp: to me!! x

Those totally look postive, WYWH!!!!! :) Congrats!

So....just a mini-rant. I may have gotten DH's hopes up, so I hope (really hope) I'm right about this. I just couldn't keep a lid on it.

2 days ago (10DPO) I had a minute drop of blood (second this cycle) followed by crippling Breast Pain and terrible nausea. I didn't mention it because I didn't want to get DH hopes up.

So, my temps are behaving awfully suspiciously. They are just getting higher and higher every day. I honestly don't recall EVER having a triphasic chart.

Finally: My cervix has up and disappeared. Risen so high I can't even reach it. The last time I remember noticing this type of change om my cx was when I had the ectopic....I remember because my pregnancy tests were playing hide-and-seek from positive to negative and I kept thinking "well...my cervix sure feels weird, so I think I'm still PG...." Which I was.

So I am a little freaked out because I woke up and temps are thru the roof, Breasts are KILLING me and cervix is MIA.

I did a FRER but it was negative (I did get a strange, faint line 2 days ago though)

So I broke down and told DH I think I might be PG.

I know, stupid before finding out for sure, but, I just couldn't help it.

I drove straight to the fertility clinic for a beta. I will find out later today if my hcg is elevated enough to call a BFP.

Thinking that If I'm right and implanted less than 2 days ago, it really might not show up on a urine test until I'm due for AF on Thursday.... I just may catch it on a beta now (or not. Still might be too early.)

Anyway, I'm really nervous because I've never told him I feel pregnant before and I'm so scared I'm wrong.

Really nervous now. I felt so certain this morning and now I'm second guessing myself like crazy.

Zestygirl, fx'd for you. At least you will know today and won't be driving yourself crazy worrying. I'm sure your dh will be ok either way :)

:cry: So I got my result. My HCG is >0 but <5 which the lab calls a negative. I have no idea if it's a 4 or a 1 or whatever. I have no idea if you're supposed to have a 0 if totally non-pregnant or if an hcg of 2 means something.

But - basically, it is just too darn early to reach any conclusion.

I am really feeling stupid.

I am never ever going to voice my suspicion AGAIN.

For all I know, it could have been a failed implantation. From now on, lips are sealed and I'm keeping all anxiety totally quiet.

I suppose I am really just as in as I was before I got the beta test, as I am not due for AF for 3 full days. If I really did implant late Saturday evening as I decided I did (now am wondering what exactly made me believe that), I don't think even a beta could catch enough HCG before at least 2-3 days had past.

Anyway, am through wondering and guessing and through testing. Will resign myself and plan for the next one.....
:dohh:

Sorry to hear the beta didn't go as you hoped :hugs:
It could still be too early so don't give up yet! Perhaps it's good for hubby to see some of the anxiety - it could help him support you through it? Best of luck anyway, i hope it was just too early :)

Sorry hear it zesty! U never get used to that horrible disappointing feeling..it sucks! I think im out too callie, although my af hasnt came, im 12 dpo and feel like my af is coming already, pay day is a long qay off and I cant even afford a cheap hpt right now so ill just have to wreck my brain waiting for af to come.

Btw congrats wuwh!! They look bfp to me!!!

Xx

Thank u :) this really does make me feel better. It's been a really hard day.

Wishuwerehere, congratulations on your BFP. So excited for you.

Zesty girl I just don't know what to say except sorry :hugs: but even that doesn't seem right because it is still so very early. Hoping that your horrid symptoms and anxiety are rewarded with that BFP.

Little_1 bad luck if you're out but as they say, it's not over til she shows!

Still no testing for me yet (5dpo assuming O on cd21) and no symptoms as such either although I'm way too tired to worry about it at the moment. DS is cutting 4 eye teeth and 2 molars so needless to say not much sleep for me last night (had 3 hours before 3:20am and been up ever since, now at work for a 10 hour day of non stop busy). I'm exhausted . If only it was early pregnancy exhaustion, then I could be happy about it :winkwink:

Zesty girl- I know how heartbreaking it is when you really think this is it and then its a negative. But it could just be too early for a positive. Don't get your hopes up! I would wait to see if AF comes then test again.

I finally had my doctors apt today to get a pap and talk about my last cycle. She believes it was a failed pregnancy. Even though I figured that was the case, its comforting to hear it from a medical professional. When I had my negative blood test I didn't get any answers or even a possibility of what was going on, so it feels good to hear it from the gyno and know it wasn't all in my head. Anyway should be ovulating this week so hopefully it happens right away!

Congrats to the ladies that are expecting a baby in feb! Very exited for u all! Xx I still have my fingers crossed to the hopefuls and testers! Unfortunately I'm out this month with AF arriving yesterday :( (a 29 day cycle after a 34 day last month) I've got no idea what my body is doing but definitely I'm going to try temping this month. Good luck again ladies! :)

Girl's I need u to calm my nerves and give me a reality check please because I know without one that later disappointment will feel even worse.
Today is my test day and I didn't have a hpt so I took a cbf ovulation stick and it was positive. ....its probably not an indication that im bfp, right?

Girl's I need u to calm my nerves and give me a reality check please because I know without one that later disappointment will feel even worse.
Today is my test day and I didn't have a hpt so I took a cbf ovulation stick and it was positive. ....its probably not an indication that im bfp, right?

i read somewhere that pregnancy can turn opk positive... Best to buy a hpt and see :flower:

girls i just done two hpt and they are both BFP, i am in shock....i dont even know how to add a picture on here using my phone!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->