August Testers, let's keep going!! 14BFPs so FAR!

I guess I can be taken off the testing list...Went to the DR yesterday due to pain I have been having for months now (suddenly got wayyyy worse!) and I had a large cyst burst. So, my cycle produced a cyst instead of an egg, not productive for TTC this month. :( Ready to feel better and move on!

I guess I can be taken off the testing list...Went to the DR yesterday due to pain I have been having for months now (suddenly got wayyyy worse!) and I had a large cyst burst. So, my cycle produced a cyst instead of an egg, not productive for TTC this month. :( Ready to feel better and move on!

Oh no sounds painful. Hope u have a speedy recovery!

Welcome mommyxofxone! Thanks for joining us :) are you testing June 15?

Bubble belly: I feel your pain. BD with my DH last night was like a hostage negotiation....lol.... Well, maybe not that bad, but he did not make it easy on me!! Starting to wonder if DHs do that on purpose because they like the attention....also, I am having issues (again) identifying ovulation which was so easy for the year we were ntnp. My cm dried up yesterday and my bbs were already hurting (both signs that I have o'd) but I got a really dark positive opk this morning again, and my temperature hasn't gone up.

I may have to ask DH for one more go....I'm sure he will be thrilled because I told him last night we were done.....

Thank you! Just taking it easy, hope my cycle comes back soon so we can get back on the TTC path! Going to try BD'ing a bit more, even though I haven't had AF, just in case!

hi! not sure when i'm testing yet! once i know when i O then i can set a test date. My o changes month to month. i'm cd 15 right now so i will most likely be o'ing on cd 20-21 (the 8th or 9th hopefully) putting me at like the 22nd for af being due. so it all depends. i will let you know when i know!!!

Thank you! Just taking it easy, hope my cycle comes back soon so we can get back on the TTC path! Going to try BD'ing a bit more, even though I haven't had AF, just in case!

Hey, Wishing. Hope you are feeling better. Good that your cyst burst! Painful, but certainly, better than having it continue to grow. Hopefully, this turn of events will put you back on track quickly :)

Hey, Wishing. Hope you are feeling better. Good that your cyst burst! Painful, but certainly, better than having it continue to grow. Hopefully, this turn of events will put you back on track quickly :)

Thank you, ma'am!!!! I am actually a lot more peaceful now that I know why I have been hurting and that it was also affecting my cycles. Who knows how long I had it! Excited to start trying again! :thumbup:

Bubble belly: I feel your pain. BD with my DH last night was like a hostage negotiation....lol.... Well, maybe not that bad, but he did not make it easy on me!! Starting to wonder if DHs do that on purpose because they like the attention....also, I am having issues (again) identifying ovulation which was so easy for the year we were ntnp. My cm dried up yesterday and my bbs were already hurting (both signs that I have o'd) but I got a really dark positive opk this morning again, and my temperature hasn't gone up.

I may have to ask DH for one more go....I'm sure he will be thrilled because I told him last night we were done.....

we ended up Bd'ing Tuesday night.. the day I thought I was getting positive OPKs... which was CD15 for me. so I am thinking I ovulating then, or the day after (Wednesday).. so I might have a bit of a better chance this month!

Im still getting dark-ish lines on OPKs.. so not really 100% about Ovulation..
although my CM has pretty much dried up too..

waiting .. waiting ... waiting now..!!
x

Put out the banners and balloons lol AF finally showed up yesterday 18 days late!

I can now start tracking them again n hopefully they jump back into my old pattern soon, do you think it's worth doing opk this cycle?

Put out the banners and balloons lol AF finally showed up yesterday 18 days late!

I can now start tracking them again n hopefully they jump back into my old pattern soon, do you think it's worth doing opk this cycle?

Absolutely you should! You could also temp. A bbt chart can actually be helpful in spotting a chart that's potentially anovulatory (ie - if another cyst forms) This could give you the chance to approach your doctor if you have another cycle like this.

You can still bleed on schedule even if you've developed a cyst, due to hormones, so watching for AF won't guarantee you have ovulated.

There's no reason you should not have a normal cycle, though, if your cyst is gone now....

Good Luck !!! :dust:

we ended up Bd'ing Tuesday night.. the day I thought I was getting positive OPKs... which was CD15 for me. so I am thinking I ovulating then, or the day after (Wednesday).. so I might have a bit of a better chance this month!

Im still getting dark-ish lines on OPKs.. so not really 100% about Ovulation..
although my CM has pretty much dried up too..

waiting .. waiting ... waiting now..!!
x

I'm with you. I ovulated yesterday or Tuesday but I am also getting dark lines on my OPK - though it was FINALLY faded to "almost positive" by this morning. Sheesh. 4 days of postive opks sucks. Also - My CM dried up when I supposedly ovulated so I was REALLY confused because usually that doesn't happen.

We DTD just to be safe, and I'm hoping I ovulated Tuesday because the timing would be better. Just crossing my fingers that my temp goes nice and high tomorrow.

I hate waiting I am just always assuming I will get my af, it would be a nice surprise to not get it!

congrats to the ladies with BFPs!

AF should of showed yesterday or today but hasn't yet. POAS this morning with FMU but it was BFN, I'm pretty sure I'm out this month. Just hoping my cycles aren't still messed up from my CP last cycle. Wish I was more accurate with my charting cause I would know more of what is going on, but I gave up temping this cycle cause my chart was a mess, not fixable, and doesn`t even say I ovulated now. I think I might use OPKs next cycle along with temping. Good luck to all the others still testing this month!

I don't have any symptoms at all! Normally my boobs are like broken haha and they are fine no cramps, not always starving. Nothing! Maybe AF is going to be late? So much going on in life stress is getting to me I think.

Ok so Af is 3-4 days late. No signs of AF. I took a test a few days ago and it was BFN. I just checked my cm and its like egg whites...i shouldnt be ovulating tho? Also i cant reach my cervix its really high. I dunno whats going on. I have no symptoms of being pregnant and I got that BFN. Maybe my cycle is still messed up from my CP last cycle?

Ok so Af is 3-4 days late. No signs of AF. I took a test a few days ago and it was BFN. I just checked my cm and its like egg whites...i shouldnt be ovulating tho? Also i cant reach my cervix its really high. I dunno whats going on. I have no symptoms of being pregnant and I got that BFN. Maybe my cycle is still messed up from my CP last cycle?

I hope your BFP shows up for you soon...or your AF...I just went though this too and it ended being 18 days late. Hopefully it's not like that next month coz I know how irritating it gets!
Fingers crossed for you!!

Still checking in girls.... A little afraid to leave here actually :blush: as I'm not convinced about my BFP, numbers were 229, 402 and 693 (with the first around 4+3) so dr says if bleeding is m/c numbers should have started to go down. Have scan this arvo... NERVOUS WRECK!!

Anyway, Callie, I didn't really have any symptoms either (other than feeling a tad uncoordinated) and I still don't (occasional nausea but I think that is more nerves).

Andi, to err on the safe side perhaps you should bd (won't hurt)? I loathe irregular cycles!!!

RC, hope you're having a better month

Zestygirl... good luck in the TWW

:dust: to everyone :hugs:

ugh i'm made of irregular cycles so totally know how you feel

It sure wouldn't be odd for a messed up cycle after cp. you look like you pos od on cd15... If that's true, perhaps a short luteal phase (messed up hormones from cp maybe) is actually what is showing on your chart. Also, what you are describing (high cervix, ewcm) are strong indicators of either another surge, or, impending AF. You could do an opk...

I'm sure it must be very frustrating, but, good for you for taking on the challenge of temping. Adding opks next cycle should be very helpful-unless you are already preggers, that is-which hopefully you are! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->