August Testers, let's keep going!! 14BFPs so FAR!

good luck with the testing mommy! and have a nice night
didnt realise about our time difference.. hehehe... I kinda wish you were in my hemisphere now! just to speed you up lol!..

I wonder how RC and Zesty are going!
yoo hooo !!! hope you girls are doing okay

xxx

oh no...
=(
im starting to get cramps!!!!!!!

no no no no... AF pleeeeease dont come!!!

:cry::cry::cry:

I've started spotting

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

i dont know how many of these cycles I can take...

Aww no bubble...I hope it stopped at the spotting! I hate the building your hopes up because your late and you kind of convince yourself that you could defo be pregnant this time and no matter how many BFN to get you still hold hope! Then your AF starts and you go though it all over again!! Hugs for you!!

I'm still waiting for a positive on the opk, it should be in a day or 2. With my job at the moment though BD has kinda taken a back step. To stick the cherry on the top of the cake a girl at work yesterday was telling me how much my job (flight attendant) can affect fertility and how so many of her friends have mc's and I also no some girls I work with who have and I've never put 2 and 2 together. She was saying its because always being in a pressurised cabin and the radiation affects your body in more ways then you think. So I've spent today before getting ready for work trying to google something on it, I couldn't find any information on it. Got me worried! There are girls who have babies though so I'm hoping its not true.

I've not made any plans for my birthday, I know I'm only turning 27 but I just don't want to think too much about it or make a big deal over it lol maybe just a meal out with my boyfriend.

Not started using the conceive plus yet, I'm going to start around now though.

try not to be too too nervous! but i'll be doing a little prayer for you either way!.
fingers crossed and lots of babydust..
the one thing I am holding on to right now.. is that even though i am getting BFNs..
its better than having AF ...!!
but the limbo wait is still torturous!!

so dont lose hope until we both start bleeding I guess lol!!

i know im such an idiot! spending $$ on the digi.. and I couldnt even leave it alone..
i peed on it as soon as I took it home lol !!
i should have just waited till I saw something on the cheapies first..
Im getting horrible evaps lately on those stupid things which is pissing me off heaps..
I keep squinting at them thinking they could be something - but it really isnt..

I usually start to cramp when AF is about to arrive too.. and my lower belly will bloat up heaps.. but Im getting no cramps.. and not much bloating.. but have been to the loo twice today already.. oops..

I guess us women will do anything for things we love! and that even means for our unborn children!! arent we just the most selfless species ;) hahaha....
I have a GF who accidentally fell pregnant and she is 6 months along now..
but she's been really down about it because she wanted to work on her marriage first and settle with their mortgage etc..
but I just think.. marriage issues will always be there, whether its one issue or another!.. and the mortgage wont disappear overnight either..
and she doesnt seem that excited about it..... I COMPLETELY understand that some people are going to be a little adverse to being pregnant if its not planned..
but she knows ive been wanting to be a mother since i got married 4 years ago..
and she knows how hard it is in general for some people to get pregnant..
i dont know.. i guess.. i just feel more excited for her than she is for herself?
i keep asking if she's keeping a scrapbook and writing and posting thoughts/memories of her pregnancy.. or if she's documenting her bump progress! or if she's packed her hospital bag yet! or gone to any birthing classes!.. and she only says she's too busy and cant be stuffed doing anything! too tired after coming home from work etc etc..
maybe im being too inconsiderate.. but I just feel like I wouldnt want to regret not wholeheartedly enjoying the pregnancy for the first time!!..

rant over lol sorry..

oh no worries hun, don't feel bad for venting. that's why we're all here you know? And i understand. it's really hard seeing friends go through it before us, ESP. when they don't seem to enjoy any of it.

i loved second tri- although the rest i could've done without, i was zombie tired in the beginning and miserable in the end, but i do miss it. i loved the little milestones, and waiting week to week to see what size fruit my baby was.

I really hope when baby does get here it changes for her, and she really loves baby.

i had some marriage issues before baby, but after baby things have really gotten so much better for us. So i'm really glad we decided she was what we wanted.

Hey ladies,
Sorry I havent been on here to much just checking in every once in a while. Its been hard cause i still havent got AF...CD 69...have an appt today so wish me luck maybe ill know more of whats going on.

Mommy-sorry you got a BFN but its not over until AF shows FX for you!

RC- i know your not supposed to fly during third tri but i dunno if it can affect early on.

Bubble- sorry you started spotting..did Af show?

Hi andi, i can't believe you're on cycle day 69!!!! wow!!!! that's ridiculous!!!!

no sign of af today yet, at 13dpo. And no normal cramping just nothing! just waiting.

and depends on who you talk to because my friend lives over seas and her dr told her it was ok to fly in third tri (if she was pregnant) and give birth here in the states. She wound up not getting pregnant but her drs seem to think it's ok!!!

Well they took blood tests to check my hCG, FSH, LH, TSH levels. Hoping this gives some answers to why my AF is so late and that its a easy fix.

Well they took blood tests to check my hCG, FSH, LH, TSH levels. Hoping this gives some answers to why my AF is so late and that its a easy fix.

well at least they did that!!! how long for results?

hey girls..
well I've been out since yesterday..
AF came full blown 3-4 days late..
what a way to get hopeful and then be let down...

hey andi - great to hear from you again.. i hope you're results come back with a positive outcome.. Im sure there will be a way to treat and regulate your cycle again..

well at least they did that!!! how long for results?

She said by Friday

not too bad then, fx'd it's nothing major.

hey girls..

hey andi - great to hear from you again.. i hope you're results come back with a positive outcome.. Im sure there will be a way to treat and regulate your cycle again..

Hey hun i just got hit by af this am. new cycle to us!

hey girls..

Hey hun i just got hit by af this am. new cycle to us![/QUOTE]

oh that sucks!! I was hoping you'd get your BFP !!!
yes new cycle to us mommy.. countdown to Ovulation then!!...

my AF is behaving weird again.. =(
not only did it come nearly 4 days late which never happens..
I've bled only for 1-2 days.. its completely stopped now..
the exact same thing happened with my CP earlier this year.. and its all a little dejavu...
I really hope its not the case and that it will atleast trail off with some spotting but I havnt had anything all day today...

Bubbles I hope your not going though it again. Sometimes trying for a baby is so cruel!

I ovulated on Wednesday so I'm now going though the 2ww again. I have had some stomach cramps this morning like AF cramps but I'm not looking into it too much, could be anything. Fingers crossed this is cycle 9 TTC but my first cycle using conceive plus...so I'm holding out with a little hope this is the month!! I should be testing on the 28th. Would make the most perfect late birthday present if I got my BFP.

Good luck to all in the 2ww and sorry to the girls who's AF has risen its ugly head, its the start of a new cycle though so hopefully this will be the one! Baby dust to you all!!

Well got my blood test results back. hCG level was at 1. So that rules pregnancy out which I was already certain wasn't the case, but good to know for sure. My FSH, LH, TSH were all in the normal range. So Monday they want me to go get another blood test to check my hemoglobin a1c. They are also booking me in for an ultrasound, but that could be 5 weeks before I get in for one. So back to the waiting game, but at least they are doing something now. She also mentioned putting me on some sort of prescription to "jump start my period" that is depending on the ultrasound though.

i hate having to take meds to do anything. ugh. Did she at least give you an idea?

Not really. I didnt ask to much either because I was at work on the phone with her. In a cubicle with coworkers all around me so didnt want anyone to hear what we were talking about. All she said is the ultrasound is to check my ovaries so im assuming checking for PCOS...

i was wondering if thats what they were curious about. not that i know a lot about it, just that sounds similar to what my friend went through. :( she's got a healthy baby girl now by the way. :) So it may take a little time but you'll get there.

Thanks that gives me hope. Im thinking of taking a break from ttc....i mean i am kinda forced to anyway since I dont have normal cycles right now. I guess just take the ntnp approach and hopfully something happens Im just tired of stressing over it all. My husband and I want to take a trip early next year like in Jan or Feb(depending on if i get pregnant of course) we didnt travel this year cause we both started new jobs. Id kind of like to go on another tropical vacation somewhere before I have a baby. I dunno maybe ill just focus on that and if I dont end up pregnant by then ill start really trying again after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->