August Testers, let's keep going!! 14BFPs so FAR!

i just wrote this uber LONG post in reply to you girls..
and just when I hit the reply button it conked out.. and my message is gone..

=(

Hi girls, just checking in. Bubble, that is almost exactly what my OPK looked like when I got my BFP and we dtd the night before, missed the night I got the OPK and bd the night after. Fingers crossed :hugs:

I am really hoping to see a couple of BFPs on this thread soon ladies. Sending lots and lots of :dust: your way.

Hi girls...it was my birthday on Saturday and I've had a lovely weekend. It's been a bank holiday here so its been a long weekend. I have had some drinks but kept it to a minimum.

I'm not holding out much hope, I've had no signs of pregnancy this month despite using the conceive plus and now I'm getting cramps like AF is coming which it properly will in next day or 2 :-(

Boyfriend made me cry on birthday, he brought me a gift labeled "for our future baby" and inside was a set of baby grows...the cutest little things but it made me sad to know how much he wants it too and its not happening. He did it as a nice gesture I know but I don't think he expected the reaction he got from me which was to burst out crying pointing out the obvious that we don't have a baby :-( never mind they are in a draw now ready for the day we do have a baby!

Other big news is we've had an offer accepted on our first house! Buying our first home together is exciting and we can stop wasting money on renting YAY!!

Hope everything is going well with all you girlies...best of luck with your lube bubbles!!

i'm so sorry that happened like that :( but super excited about your house!!!! i hope the process goes smoothly for you, ours was a freaking mess.

hope you had a lovely birthday!!!

ok I've retyped my last post lol...

@mommy
travelling with family always has its quirks!.. i went overseas with my in laws a few years ago.. OMG never again lol
although i do love them (to a certain degree) hehe..
we havent been anywhere for a very long long long time.. 3-4 years.. and counting down till Hawaii in November..! eek!
cost me an arm and a leg to book... but i guess it will be worth it..

good luck with the rest of your ferning / OPKs - hope you get a positive soon.. the stress of waiting to O is awful..
I hate how we are in the age and time of being able to figure out our cycles etc.. sometimes I wish I was none-the-wiser!
thanks for all your advice mommy!! we have a bit of an issue with BDing because DH's drive has disappeared over the last few years..
although its become better this year, we only manage to BD a few times a month, so I just try and make sure it happens during my fertile window..
it is tough for me, but I guess it is better than nothing! i reminisce of the days when we first met and BD'd every goddamn day lol !!
our schedules are a bit tiresome too with fulltime work and DH working out at the gym weeknights 2-3 times a week and frankly..
after working a full day and cooking dinner,cleaning up.. all we want to do is sleep !
but you know what happened? after I got that positive yesterday morning, it went back to being negative by afternoon/evening!
I had positives all day from morning to night ( took 3 OPKS throughout the day) on Sunday and BD'd..)
so technically if I have already O'd or O'ing today.. then its only been about 1.5 days since BD.. fingers crossed !!!!
I did another OPK this morning and its positive again........... *going bonkers*
maybe Im getting the tail end of the surge???
DH is coming back late from the gym tonight.. so will probably have to aim for Wednesday night- could be too late, but i'll give it a shot!

@RC
happy birthday sweetheart! im glad you got to have a long weekend to celebrate! that's so nice..
and I think your BF is just so sweet!!! i think he meant it more in an encouraging way! like this will be the reward for reaching our goal!
It's a good way to get motivated hun, so try not to be too down!
congrats on the new home! we arent exactly there yet and are renting and although we have the money saved..
the commitment scares me! not to mention the housing market here is ridiculously expensive!! so it worries me that we wont manage the repayments sometimes..
will you be organising a little housewarming party??

i hope the preseed and conceive plus works for both of us love!!

@berri
thank you so much for the hope berri! that really made me feel better.. not sure if i'll manage to fit in more BD, but hoping
those swimmers are all waiting and ready to pounce lol!
how is your pregnancy coming along???

xx

@bubble, i really do hope you caught it!!! how many days til af is due now? and lol we never bd'd everyday! i worked a LOT when we first were married and so forth, so i was pretty tired a lot, and now that i have a baby? oh no way. i'd much rather sleep, or read, during my free time lol! so it's def. me and not him that never feels like it.

Oh yeah and afm, i got another partial ferning this am, but cp is low. so don't know if that really matters since i have the ferning getting much closer to being full.

andi: happy anniversary!!! hope you guys had a lovely time celebrating.. any news of when your ultrasound is?

xx

Hey sorry ive been absent for a while. Ultrasound is booked for friday...Im really terrified to hear bad news. I have this feeling its PCOS. I have alot of other symptoms that makes me feel like it may be, no menstrual cycle(Cd 82), ance since going off pill, excess facial hair since going off pill, dry skin patches, also they say miscarriage can be a symptom and i just had that CP in may. The only thing ive ever known i wanted was to be a mom...i just want it to happen already.

doesn't mean it won't happen hun! my friend has a baby and she has pcos!!!

Thanks. I know if its PCOS I could still have kids but just wish it didnt have to be so difficult....none of my friends have had this much trouble having children, it just gets discouraging.

Thanks. I know if its PCOS I could still have kids but just wish it didnt have to be so difficult....none of my friends have had this much trouble having children, it just gets discouraging.

hey love! sorry to hear that you're feeling anxious and scared..
=(
atleast now you are getting some answers and treatment is readily available with PCOS being pretty common!
as soon as they figure out what's delaying your period, and what's going on with your hormones etc.. there WILL be a solution! and im sure in no time you will be pregnant as fast as lightning!!
I've met some girls who have had to be on clomid, hormone supplements, treatments (even flown overseas to get treated!) and various other medications to conceive and this one particular girl was only around early 20's; she's now got 2 little terrors running around her feet all the time lol!

I dont have any known reproductive medical issues.. and I've never been on the pill for contraception, and we never use any other form of protection and I'm still not pregnant! (been together 7 years!)

you will be a mother; and you'll be an amazing mother moreso because you'll have so much appreciation when you finally do fall pregnant =)
xx

I'm out...started spotting yesterday and today my AF has turned up.
My conceive plus didn't work :(
Good luck to the rest of you girls!

Here we go again...start of 10th cycle TTC :( want to cry! I don't know what I'm doing wrong!! Any ideas on trying anything new? I'm slowly loosing hope.

Wishing you all get your BFP's some nice happy news would be great

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww RC!!!!!!
that sucks..! but dont lose hope... we are all in this boat with you
our BFP's have to be around the corner..
and I dont think you're doing anything wrong, its probably just our bodies waiting for exactly the right moment!

natural methods to help..
I am told that eating a few brazil nuts after Ovulation helps with implantation??
Im also trying to fit in a few cups of pure green tea everyday..
and if there is any case of late ovulation/very long cycles - soy isoflavones help bring O date forward...

sorry again RC ... just hope the PMS doesnt make the disappointment even worse
hang in there!
xx

I think PMS always makes the disappointment worse its like "nope you can't have a baby this month have another horrible period instead" I don't know why I build my hopes up every month. I don't symptom stop but I still think "aww this could be the month and if I got pregnant this month I would have a baby then" and things like that.
I'm worried that its because my boyfriend is always stressed at work and he's miserable all the time with it. It might be effecting TTC but he can't stop stressing and nothing I say or do is going to help him :-( or maybe its another problem we don't know about yet.

Anyway...I've my fingers crossed for you bubbles on getting your BFP hopefully your preseed worked (if it did I'm buying that instead of the conceive plus) lol

Andi I hope your ok Hun. Big hugs and hope everything will work out fine in the end :)

Loads of baby dust to the rest of you! Here we go again!

I'm out...started spotting yesterday and today my AF has turned up.
My conceive plus didn't work :(
Good luck to the rest of you girls!

Here we go again...start of 10th cycle TTC :( want to cry! I don't know what I'm doing wrong!! Any ideas on trying anything new? I'm slowly loosing hope.

Wishing you all get your BFP's some nice happy news would be great

hun i'm so sorry :( do you chart at all???? i would love to look and see if there is anything i can suggest etc.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww RC!!!!!!
that sucks..! but dont lose hope... we are all in this boat with you
our BFP's have to be around the corner..
and I dont think you're doing anything wrong, its probably just our bodies waiting for exactly the right moment!

natural methods to help..
I am told that eating a few brazil nuts after Ovulation helps with implantation??
Im also trying to fit in a few cups of pure green tea everyday..
and if there is any case of late ovulation/very long cycles - soy isoflavones help bring O date forward...

sorry again RC ... just hope the PMS doesnt make the disappointment even worse
hang in there!
xx

i also heard pineapple, but not too much. so you eat a few pieces after O for a few days. be careful with soy, i've heard it can make it worse too. this seems like an unlucky thread for us! how is that possible?

I think PMS always makes the disappointment worse its like "nope you can't have a baby this month have another horrible period instead" I don't know why I build my hopes up every month. I don't symptom stop but I still think "aww this could be the month and if I got pregnant this month I would have a baby then" and things like that.
I'm worried that its because my boyfriend is always stressed at work and he's miserable all the time with it. It might be effecting TTC but he can't stop stressing and nothing I say or do is going to help him :-( or maybe its another problem we don't know about yet.

Anyway...I've my fingers crossed for you bubbles on getting your BFP hopefully your preseed worked (if it did I'm buying that instead of the conceive plus) lol

Andi I hope your ok Hun. Big hugs and hope everything will work out fine in the end :)

Loads of baby dust to the rest of you! Here we go again!

i had the preseed hun and it didn't do a damn thing for me. i'm really hoping that this next month will be it for you, and yeah, stress really screws you up. i know i had to get a new job and settled in it before we were able to conceive.

i'm so sorry the pms is making it worse, i totally understand, i was a mess when i was trying for dd. just remember that's what we're here for, to help each other out. Thinking of you.

Hi all. Have been absent or a few days, sorry to see you're out RC. Hope u had a good bday though!

Andi, hang in there! At least your doc has something to work with if he can diagnose you! And pcos is one of those things that is workable!

Bubble- how long do you have til testing? I am 7dpo so I may start to test in 3 days or so. I have not been as invested in a bfp this month as I normally am. Just trying to be calm...

I'm getting my AMH results today. I am very nervous, as its a big deal to me. I hope I get a good result!

Saw yesterday that my ex bf had a baby. It was him who I had the ectopic pregnancy with. It was with the woman he cheated on me with, who he married a couple years ago.

Looks like it took her about six months to conceive after they got married, and she's about my age.

Hm.

Mommyofone, how is your month going?

amh results, whats that zesty?

my month is going alright, i'm freaked i'm going to miss the surge again though, i'm really obssessing over this and i hate it. but i can't stop myself. i should o tomorrow or firday

Thanks for supportive messages girls.

Zesty that must feel like such a kick in the teeth when you see stuff like that. He will properly go on to cheat on her down the line and just because they are married with a baby doesn't mean that he's happy. It'll be you soon with the baby! :)

Keep positive girls this thread has gone on so long that we are all getting to really know each other and some good news for one of us will boost us all a little I think. We need some BFP's!!

I'm sorry for the ladies who have received their AF. :( Lots of hugs and FX that this next cycle is your BFP!

I think I either just O'ed or am very soon, had some spotting yesterday (light and brown) and it is gone. We BD'ed last night and plan on doing it again tonight and tomorrow as well. Then, every other day for the rest of the cycle. :)

Hey, Mommy. I know about the obsessing part. Just cover your bases and you'll be fine! Good Luck! :)
My AMH turned out to be 10.8/1.51 which is (overall) considered low normal. Meaning for women aged pubescent to menopausal. However, for my age (which is 39) it is decent. In fact, above the median. FYI: Here is a link on the anti-müllerian hormone test, which is considered state-of-the-art in predicting ovarian reserve, and time to menopause - and also the most handy for determining egg quality:
https://www2.macleans.ca/2012/03/14/time-is-not-on-your-side/
If anyone here is under the impression that it's been too long to conceive, please DO ask your doctor for this extremely important test!!!!

RC: I suppose I should not even have noticed that he'd become a father. I just don't think it's fair. He's such a jerk, I feel like he doesn't deserve his own baby in a way, I guess. I don't know, That's not for me to judge - but - yeah, feels like a kick in the teeth for sure.

Wishing: Lots of luck and baby dust your way. I sure hope one of us catches a sticky bean this month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->