*~*August Testing Thread 2011*~* 172 Testers! *~* 34 BFP's!!!

Hi girlies how are we all? I'm 8dpo today trying my hardest not to symptom spot but successfully failing at doing that hahaha all I've had so far are some twinges around my right ovary, a sore left boob and for the past 2 days I've been having these really random nose bleeds??? I never get nose bleeds! It's not to the point where it's gushing out of my nose but if I put a tissue just inside my nostril it comes out covered in blood. I had a flu last week so it could be related to that but I'm not sure... Anyone else ever had this?

missnat your symptoms sound really positive!!
I bet your pg!!
I hope so :flower:

I'm currently at 13dpo, super sore nipples, pangs in my L and R ovaries, but I get that before AF also.
CP is high and CM is creamy (sorry TMI!)
but early POAS are all :bfn:

I'm still praying and hoping to be pg :crib:

Oooh I really hope I am but I'm not getting my hopes up just in case :) I also had a temp dip this morning so hoping it goes back up and stays up tomorrow :)
Yout symptoms sound very good! I'd wait a few more days and do another test :D fx'd for you Hun! Xx

Thank you, but I've just started to get my usual AF cramps and pangs
so I think by tomorrow I may be out :nope:
What was your temperature yesterday, compared to today's?
I hope it soars back up for you tomorrow :thumbup:

Hi girlies how are we all? I'm 8dpo today trying my hardest not to symptom spot but successfully failing at doing that hahaha all I've had so far are some twinges around my right ovary, a sore left boob and for the past 2 days I've been having these really random nose bleeds??? I never get nose bleeds! It's not to the point where it's gushing out of my nose but if I put a tissue just inside my nostril it comes out covered in blood. I had a flu last week so it could be related to that but I'm not sure... Anyone else ever had this?

I haven't but a girlfriend of mine did with both her kids that was one of her first symptoms nose bleeds just would happen out of no where, so sounds like a good sign to me.

Hi ladies just wanted to see if anyone has any symptoms yet. mine are very sore bbs, gassy, I had heartburn this morning which never do and I'm seeing all these blue veins all over my chest and yesterday I cryed during say yes to the dress and it wasn't like anyone was crying on the show I just cried and I don't even know why. I've also been having shortness of breath I have scoliosis so my back hurts all the time but my stomach feels like I've done a bunch of sit ups. I"m testing aug 8th I'm not sure if this is too soon for symptoms. I'm around 4-5 dpo according to ff anyone else

My AF is due in 9 days, and amusingly enough I have zilch symtpoms.. Nada. Last cycle I had tons of them.. Nausea, sore boobs, crying bouts, stuff that wasn't usual for preAF at all. I was so convinced I was pregnant!

This time, since I'm not feeling anything, could be a good indicator, right? :)

oh, except I smell chlorine. A lot. Everywhere. Out of water fountains and tub faucets and at random places. :dohh: that was just symptom spotting, wasn't it?? gah!

Fx'd ladies!!

well that sounds like a good sign smelling things more. I tell myself every month that I will not symptom spot but I always do I can't help myself

I'm supposed to be testing August 13th, according to Fertility Friend, but I know I wont be able to last past August 6th - 12DPO. Ha!

I'm really going to try my darnedest not to symptom spot this go 'round. Which means, I'm going to have to try not to log in to BNB so much. lol!

I haven't but a girlfriend of mine did with both her kids that was one of her first symptoms nose bleeds just would happen out of no where, so sounds like a good sign to me.

nose bleeds are a sign symptom of pregnancy , if they are not in the norm for you to have them.

missnat your symptoms sound really positive!!
I bet your pg!!
I hope so :flower:

I'm currently at 13dpo, super sore nipples, pangs in my L and R ovaries, but I get that before AF also.
CP is high and CM is creamy (sorry TMI!)
but early POAS are all :bfn:

I'm still praying and hoping to be pg :crib:

Oooh I really hope I am but I'm not getting my hopes up just in case :) I also had a temp dip this morning so hoping it goes back up and stays up tomorrow :)
Yout symptoms sound very good! I'd wait a few more days and do another test :D fx'd for you Hun! Xx

Thank you, but I've just started to get my usual AF cramps and pangs
so I think by tomorrow I may be out :nope:
What was your temperature yesterday, compared to today's?
I hope it soars back up for you tomorrow :thumbup:

Oh no :( but cramping can be a sign of pregnancy too do you're not out till she shows het ugly face :D I have everything crossed for you that she stays away hunni :) my temp yesterday was 36.8 today was 36.6, my chart is in my sig :) I hope it soars back up too, thanks Hun :) :hugs:

Hmmm that is interesting... I did have a flu last week it might just be from that but um crossing my fingers that it's a preg sign for me :) thanks hunni :hugs:

nose bleeds are a sign symptom of pregnancy , if they are not in the norm for you to have them.

Yeah definitely not normal for me but we will see I think it'd probably just that I've had the flu last week but crossing my fingers :) thanks hunni :) xx

Can i join? i will be testing 10th August thats if AF doesnt arrive

I just took a test....

:bfp: @ 9 dpo. OMG. I'm freaking out. There's a line!!!!! But I'm going to take a few more to make sure

Congratulations!! Great news and great start for us August testers! Let's hope the rest of us follow suit! Bring on the BFPs!!! :happydance:

Sounding good for you hun :thumbup:

Xx

Feel really sick again this morning so could be OV approaching, fingers crossed :)

well that sounds like a good sign smelling things more. I tell myself every month that I will not symptom spot but I always do I can't help myself

I don't like it at all! :haha:

I don't know if this is all psychological, which is really what is killing me. I'm not feeling any symptoms, because there aren't any? Or because I refuse to notice/"feel" them? Last cycle, I know I wasn't imagining the sore bbs.. they were very distinct and real, and caused me a lot of discomfort during the 2ww and into CD4-5. I've never had that before, ever - one of the AF symptoms I had never experienced before. :shrug:

But, yeah, still not much changed, exept random, faint, low cramping.. sometimes it's a steady ache, sometimes it swells, but it isn't as bad as AF cramping. I'm hopeful but not too optomistic.

I didnt ovulate this month after all. I'm Out

How do you know you didn't ovulate? :( :hugs:

been feeling soooo tired since monday im getting my normal sleep as well i dont get it..no energy at all...i havent been doing my OPKs this month but from CM looks like im O'ing

Do you feel tired around O? :shrug: All i want to do is sleep!! :sleep:

could it be i ate some junk food after soooo long and my body telling me off :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->