*~*August Testing Thread 2011*~* 172 Testers! *~* 34 BFP's!!!

im starting to crack here. 8th aug seems so faaaar away!

:bfp:Our very first BFP has been updated on the front page!!!

Hi ladies just wanted to see if anyone has any symptoms yet. mine are very sore bbs, gassy, I had heartburn this morning which never do and I'm seeing all these blue veins all over my chest and yesterday I cryed during say yes to the dress and it wasn't like anyone was crying on the show I just cried and I don't even know why. I've also been having shortness of breath I have scoliosis so my back hurts all the time but my stomach feels like I've done a bunch of sit ups. I"m testing aug 8th I'm not sure if this is too soon for symptoms. I'm around 4-5 dpo according to ff anyone else

I'm only CD15 and yet to OV - come on eggy, hurry up and move!! Lol

:smug:Good morning ladies! I'm CD 22 and 7 DPO!. My temp dropped sharply this morning so fingers crossed! Was down from 97.79 to 97.27 this morning. I want to see it jump way back up tomorrow am. How is everyone else getting along? I'm over the 2ww already this cycle and just want to know. I think I may sneak and test Sunday 10 DPO. Hee hee....

blah!
Don't you hate it when that happens :growlmad:
Last month my OH missed his flight so we couldn't BD until the next week, way after even the most determined :spermy: could make it to my SMEP.

BUT ...
no worries skeet, you just make Friday super sexy and have :sex: lots of times ;)

Will you definitely ovulate before Friday?[/QUOTE]

Well I'm supposed to ov on Saturday, but I don't use opk I just kind of go by what the norm is for my cycle.. I don't see oh much so I don't want to be a complete mess if I see my surge is no where near when I see him... Good news though .. He called me late last night and told me to head there tonight .. So now I'll see him tonight, tomorrow, Saturday and Sunday!!! Time for lots of bd!!!

Hi ladies just wanted to see if anyone has any symptoms yet. mine are very sore bbs, gassy, I had heartburn this morning which never do and I'm seeing all these blue veins all over my chest and yesterday I cryed during say yes to the dress and it wasn't like anyone was crying on the show I just cried and I don't even know why. I've also been having shortness of breath I have scoliosis so my back hurts all the time but my stomach feels like I've done a bunch of sit ups. I"m testing aug 8th I'm not sure if this is too soon for symptoms. I'm around 4-5 dpo according to ff anyone else

My AF is due in 9 days, and amusingly enough I have zilch symtpoms.. Nada. Last cycle I had tons of them.. Nausea, sore boobs, crying bouts, stuff that wasn't usual for preAF at all. I was so convinced I was pregnant!

This time, since I'm not feeling anything, could be a good indicator, right? :)

oh, except I smell chlorine. A lot. Everywhere. Out of water fountains and tub faucets and at random places. :dohh: that was just symptom spotting, wasn't it?? gah!

Fx'd ladies!!

I'm just starting my cycle at CD2... so I'll be testing sometime in August, just not sure when. It will be more to the end of the month though!

Hopefully this will be the cycle!

:dust:

My AF is due in 9 days, and amusingly enough I have zilch symtpoms.. Nada. Last cycle I had tons of them.. Nausea, sore boobs, crying bouts, stuff that wasn't usual for preAF at all. I was so convinced I was pregnant!

This time, since I'm not feeling anything, could be a good indicator, right? :)

oh, except I smell chlorine. A lot. Everywhere. Out of water fountains and tub faucets and at random places. :dohh: that was just symptom spotting, wasn't it?? gah!

Fx'd ladies!!
i was the same way last cycle, this cycle i am so not doing any except checking cm and using tempting. but the chlorine you talk about yes is symptom spotting , but it is a good indicator. its funny the stuff u can smell that u never did before. good luck hun

Hi girlies how are we all? I'm 8dpo today trying my hardest not to symptom spot but successfully failing at doing that hahaha all I've had so far are some twinges around my right ovary, a sore left boob and for the past 2 days I've been having these really random nose bleeds??? I never get nose bleeds! It's not to the point where it's gushing out of my nose but if I put a tissue just inside my nostril it comes out covered in blood. I had a flu last week so it could be related to that but I'm not sure... Anyone else ever had this?

Hi girlies how are we all? I'm 8dpo today trying my hardest not to symptom spot but successfully failing at doing that hahaha all I've had so far are some twinges around my right ovary, a sore left boob and for the past 2 days I've been having these really random nose bleeds??? I never get nose bleeds! It's not to the point where it's gushing out of my nose but if I put a tissue just inside my nostril it comes out covered in blood. I had a flu last week so it could be related to that but I'm not sure... Anyone else ever had this?

missnat your symptoms sound really positive!!
I bet your pg!!
I hope so :flower:

I'm currently at 13dpo, super sore nipples, pangs in my L and R ovaries, but I get that before AF also.
CP is high and CM is creamy (sorry TMI!)
but early POAS are all :bfn:

I'm still praying and hoping to be pg :crib:

blah!
Don't you hate it when that happens :growlmad:
Last month my OH missed his flight so we couldn't BD until the next week, way after even the most determined :spermy: could make it to my SMEP.

BUT ...
no worries skeet, you just make Friday super sexy and have :sex: lots of times ;)

Will you definitely ovulate before Friday?

Well I'm supposed to ov on Saturday, but I don't use opk I just kind of go by what the norm is for my cycle.. I don't see oh much so I don't want to be a complete mess if I see my surge is no where near when I see him... Good news though .. He called me late last night and told me to head there tonight .. So now I'll see him tonight, tomorrow, Saturday and Sunday!!! Time for lots of bd!!!
Yay! :happydance:
That's great news !!
Reminds me of a Roy Orbison song, "I drove all night just to get to you" ... :serenade:

Go skeet!
:happydance:

missnat your symptoms sound really positive!!
I bet your pg!!
I hope so :flower:

I'm currently at 13dpo, super sore nipples, pangs in my L and R ovaries, but I get that before AF also.
CP is high and CM is creamy (sorry TMI!)
but early POAS are all :bfn:

I'm still praying and hoping to be pg :crib:

Oooh I really hope I am but I'm not getting my hopes up just in case :) I also had a temp dip this morning so hoping it goes back up and stays up tomorrow :)
Yout symptoms sound very good! I'd wait a few more days and do another test :D fx'd for you Hun! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->