*~*August Testing Thread 2011*~* 172 Testers! *~* 34 BFP's!!!

I bought preseed today, too. :) Figured it couldn't hurt. Not taking the evening primrose though, just my prenatals. Sorry they're making you feel ill. :(

if it keeps doing that today i wont take it any more i mean thats what the preseed is for.... right... lol. i will try it with the tubes it came with and some in the soft cup and give the little :spermy: some extra help.

Hello,

Could I join you lovely ladies. I should be testing on 12th August jut about to Ovulate!!Great thread. Good luck to everyone!!! Baby dust to all xxx

I bought preeseed too!! Should be here by tomorrow!! Just in time to start my daily bding!!

I use preseed and my advice would be that you don't need that much as a little goes a long way, me and OH learned that the first few times we used it lol.

I took an OV test just now and got a faint line in that I had to tilt it to the light to see it but it was definitely there - is it worth us b'ding tonight? Last cycle I OV'd on CD19-20 and I am only CD14 today so don't know whether we should save the spermies tonight and wait or just go for it?

I took an OV test just now and got a faint line in that I had to tilt it to the light to see it but it was definitely there - is it worth us b'ding tonight? Last cycle I OV'd on CD19-20 and I am only CD14 today so don't know whether we should save the spermies tonight and wait or just go for it?

I think you should go for it! :sex::sex:

You don't always ovulate at the same time each cycle :flower:

The more :spermy: in the running for a :bfp:, the better!

:dust:

baby, sw33tp3a and skeet, please let us know how you find using preseed -
I've read about preseed on B&B but never used it before myself
so I'm curious to see what you lovely ladies think :flower:

GL!

and we want to know all the TMI details! :thumbup:

thank you

Hahaha. Well my first impressions are in - me likey. :thumbup: haha! I knew from the forum not to use too much..we didn't even use the applicator. My TMI prob is that with TTC and bd'ing so often it can be kind of..uhm..dry..when trying to get it in. :blush: haha! I've read that even natural stuff can kill the spermies (saliva, water)..so I didn't want to take any chances. Preseed is perfect! Feels really natural, too.

I'll keep you posted for sure!!

A little down right now :( just found out oh isn't coming home tomorrow.. He won't be home until Friday now.. That's not very much time to bd... I told him I'd head his way for the night but he's not even sure what time he will be done work :(

Please jot me down for August 1st...although not sure I can wait that long. Had a sonohysterogram this month and there were two follies...here's to hoping!

i just ordered my opk's and picked up my preseed first time using them all too. i just started taking the vening primrosed pills. they are making me fill nauseous, ughh...

Oh no! Im so sorry they are making you feel ill :( How much did you take? xx

A little down right now :( just found out oh isn't coming home tomorrow.. He won't be home until Friday now.. That's not very much time to bd... I told him I'd head his way for the night but he's not even sure what time he will be done work :(

blah!
Don't you hate it when that happens :growlmad:
Last month my OH missed his flight so we couldn't BD until the next week, way after even the most determined :spermy: could make it to my SMEP.

BUT ...
no worries skeet, you just make Friday super sexy and have :sex: lots of times ;)

Will you definitely ovulate before Friday?

Hahaha. Well my first impressions are in - me likey. :thumbup: haha! I knew from the forum not to use too much..we didn't even use the applicator. My TMI prob is that with TTC and bd'ing so often it can be kind of..uhm..dry..when trying to get it in. :blush: haha! I've read that even natural stuff can kill the spermies (saliva, water)..so I didn't want to take any chances. Preseed is perfect! Feels really natural, too.

hehe well if this cycle is not the one, I'm going to add preseed to my ttc artillery and some ov tests too.
But hopefully I wont need it, and August 1st will be happy :bfp: days :happydance:

[didn't know about saliva and water killing the precious :spermy:, I could elaborate about the saliva factor but I wont :haha: :coffee:]

i just ordered my opk's and picked up my preseed first time using them all too. i just started taking the vening primrosed pills. they are making me fill nauseous, ughh...

Oh no! Im so sorry they are making you feel ill :( How much did you take? xx

i only took one.. lol

Eek :wacko:
Ok are you going to try one more day and see if it was possibly coincidental that you felt ill the first time taking them? Hopefully it wasnt them making you sick :( :hugs:

ya im gonna take one tonight since i started in the middle of day. they say take 3 but two for today is plenty. i gotta make sure i drink enough

ya im gonna take one tonight since i started in the middle of day. they say take 3 but two for today is plenty. i gotta make sure i drink enough

I try to take mine when I'm eating something, maybe try that too if you haven't already :) and if 2 is too much cut back to one and see if that makes a difference, I wad only taking one and I found I was producing lots of EWCM, wanted to get my body used to them for one cycle before upping the dose to 2 :) xx

so far im better know but i did only take one so i will see in morning..

I'm suppose to have my AF Aug 9/10th... Although I pray I don't!! I'll be testing Aug 12th. Fingers crossed tight!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->