*~*August Testing Thread 2011*~* 172 Testers! *~* 34 BFP's!!!

Well I've tested early and got a BFN :( Still not counting myself out until the witch turns up!!

I'm on CD30 and my cycles are usually 31-32 days long. For the past week I have been having slight cramps, however more so today along with some pressure.
I have been urinating hell of a lot today (TMI) put it this way between 10am-12pm I went 5 times :wacko: and my breasts have changed shape ..TMI - the areola is slightly raised, more pink and got white dots on ... yet they are not even sore (which usually happens a week before AF) :s this is whats freaking me out as this has never happened before. Feeling slightly fatigued also.

My god if the witch turns up then I've just got a misleading body lol.

Well I've tested early and got a BFN :( Still not counting myself out until the witch turns up!!

I'm on CD30 and my cycles are usually 31-32 days long. For the past week I have been having slight cramps, however more so today along with some pressure.
I have been urinating hell of a lot today (TMI) put it this way between 10am-12pm I went 5 times :wacko: and my breasts have changed shape ..TMI - the areola is slightly raised, more pink and got white dots on ... yet they are not even sore (which usually happens a week before AF) :s this is whats freaking me out as this has never happened before. Feeling slightly fatigued also.

My god if the witch turns up then I've just got a misleading body lol.

might just be too early! lots of baby dust your way, those symptoms sound promising!!

Hmm, thinking of retesting again on wednesday/thursday (my orginal date) if she's not turned up hehe, I'm just so impatient! :haha:

FX'd for you also :D :dust:

Congratulations to all the ladies with :bfp:

I'm 6dpo today, having to pee constantly, starving constantly, really low energy, boobs seem swollen. The problem is I've had these same symptoms just about every month since we've been off birth control so I'm not too optimistic about them. I'm very hopeful this is finally our month (cycle 5), but I'm not so sure about the symptoms.

Was planning to test on 8/13 at 18DPO, but worried I won't be able to hold out that long so now planning to test on 8/10 at 15DPO. AF due 8/9.

my symptoms have kinda settled down. bbs aren't so sore anymore but I've had heart burn the last 2 nights in a row and I'm not one who gets heartburn no matter what I eat before I go to bed but maybe it was the bbq chips I ate before I layed down they tasted so good I couldn't help myself before I knew it I ate half the bag. I'm not cramping which if af is coming in a week I would be crampy by now. I also have noticed this past week my chest has been getting these blue veins, everyday that goes by I notice them more and more, could be my eyes playing tricks on me.
butterworth I found that my symptoms settled down after 7-8dpo also.
Im now 17dpo (no but still BFN)

from 13dpo - 17dpo my BBs got really big and sensitive
and I always want to eat heaps
alas this is not unusual for me right before AF.

:shrug:

I had typical AF cramps two days ago ... but still AF stayed away.
I dunno
maybe I had a really unusual ovualation pattern this cycle
and that's what has got me and AF so :huh: :shrug:

I'm out. Got AF on Sunday:(. Have realised that I need to go by my luteal phase to know when AF is coming, rather than by how long my cycles are (as they can be irregular). I so thought perhaps I was pregnant this month! Even had a dream Sunday night that even though I got my period, that I still got a BFP.
But, at least I've now realisd how to calculate when AF is due more accurately by going by my luteal phase. Onto the 7th month of ttc now.

Hmm. Still no sign of AF, no cramps or anything. (I usually cramp)

hey babes, i caved in and tested early:

DPO 7: :bfn:
DPO 8: :bfn:
DPO 10: :bfp:

i did it! (with almost zero symptoms)
now praying for a sticky one!

:dust::dust::dust:

Congrats hun!!! I tested today too....
9DPO BFP!!!!!!
We are so excited :)

I'm out. Got AF on Sunday:(. Have realised that I need to go by my luteal phase to know when AF is coming, rather than by how long my cycles are (as they can be irregular). I so thought perhaps I was pregnant this month! Even had a dream Sunday night that even though I got my period, that I still got a BFP.
But, at least I've now realisd how to calculate when AF is due more accurately by going by my luteal phase. Onto the 7th month of ttc now.

oh bummer! :hugs2:

That's good news about learning how to calculate your cycles more accurately.
I'm sure that must mean a pg for your next cycle -
and its lucky number 7!
Sincere best wishes for a BFP at your ttc attempt # 7!

hey babes, i caved in and tested early:

DPO 7: :bfn:
DPO 8: :bfn:
DPO 10: :bfp:

i did it! (with almost zero symptoms)
now praying for a sticky one!

oh wow :wohoo:
way to go tomato!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
:dance::dance::dance:

How many days past ov are you? Maybe the dip was a hood sign :)

I had a dip at 7 DPO on thursday to 97.21 and than back up to 97.7 days 8, 9, and back down at 10 DPO, but back up today. I'm so confused lol. No huge symtoms, typical witch like symtoms. I'm just spending all my extra energy on ttc and need to get my body back to good and quit stressing and eating ! Just for a couple months. :growlmad:

I totally understand about putting all your energy into ttc. I started charting this past month... just got my AF. But I have obsessing about it. I decided to go back to the gym and focus on something else. So, I did that and I am volunteering. I need to focus on doing stuff for me and not stressing about ttc. Hopefully it will come when I least expect it.:hugs:

I hear you Ladies!

As soon as I get my blood test results, it's back to work outs in the morning -
weights and exercises lol
not :sex:

:mrgreen:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member