*~*August Testing Thread 2011*~* 172 Testers! *~* 34 BFP's!!!

So, I brushed my teeth and my gums started bleeding. I don't know if that is a symptom or not but I am now 3 days late. :)

When are you due to test again? Sorry but I am so lazy to go to the front page and look! lol maybe you could test now? x

So, I brushed my teeth and my gums started bleeding. I don't know if that is a symptom or not but I am now 3 days late. :)

When are you due to test again? Sorry but I am so lazy to go to the front page and look! lol maybe you could test now? x

I was going to test on the 4th butttt...If I don't see the :witch: tomorrow I'm gonna test. :)

I just noticed that this thread is posted in the trying to conceive #1 section :dohh: ...I am trying for my second, but hope it's okay if I stay in this testers thread.

Bleeding gums does happen if you're pregnant for some people, mine bled most of my pregnancy. My dentist said it was a common thing because of your hormones. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!

I'm out! Stupid :witch: caught me earlier. On to month 10 :cry:

Thanx again everyone. Went to see my general practitioner at 9 this morning and it is OFFICIAL! LOL.

ok. now to answer the OH questions. HE NEVER ACTUALLY GOT THE PICTURE. For some reason it wouldnt load on his phone (but it loaded on my bffs and aunts) it just keep saying "downloading..." ugh. So after I sent the pic and he didnt immediately say anything I texted him "say something". Then he called and asked what the picture was supposed to be of. i told himto sit down, then he asked me flat out if I was pregnant. I never thought it would have been like that, every other test was done in the AM when we were both around. I finally get my BFP and he was MIA. LOL.

Good luck to ALL the testers!!!!!!!!
Baby Dust to everyone.

my symptoms have kinda settled down. bbs aren't so sore anymore but I've had heart burn the last 2 nights in a row and I'm not one who gets heartburn no matter what I eat before I go to bed but maybe it was the bbq chips I ate before I layed down they tasted so good I couldn't help myself before I knew it I ate half the bag. I'm not cramping which if af is coming in a week I would be crampy by now. I also have noticed this past week my chest has been getting these blue veins, everyday that goes by I notice them more and more, could be my eyes playing tricks on me.

Good morning ladies. Today is CD26 , sore bb's some pains in my armpit? I freaked when I had a second temp drop yesterday at 10DPO to 97.27 but than back up to 97.71 this morning?? DH and I had a good talk yesterday and I told him that if we don't get lucky on cycle #3 ttc this month, I'm going to take a break and just go natural till december. I need to focus on losing 25 pounds by then. I have gained back 9 and I'm not liking it....

How many days past ov are you? Maybe the dip was a hood sign :)

I had a dip at 7 DPO on thursday to 97.21 and than back up to 97.7 days 8, 9, and back down at 10 DPO, but back up today. I'm so confused lol. No huge symtoms, typical witch like symtoms. I'm just spending all my extra energy on ttc and need to get my body back to good and quit stressing and eating ! Just for a couple months. :growlmad:

:happydance: hi lovely ladies, well i ovulated yesterday and have been bd'ing:happydance: :hugs: like crazy, fingers crossed for the 14th xxx babydust to you all xxx :winkwink:

I had a dip at 7 DPO on thursday to 97.21 and than back up to 97.7 days 8, 9, and back down at 10 DPO, but back up today. I'm so confused lol. No huge symtoms, typical witch like symtoms. I'm just spending all my extra energy on ttc and need to get my body back to good and quit stressing and eating ! Just for a couple months. :growlmad:

Hopefully it's an implantation dip ;)

Hopefully it's an implantation dip ;)

I hope it is too. Would be so wonderful to get a BFP. We are soooo ready. Just like everyone else. I dream about babies and BFP's constantly. I couldn't sleep past 3 am today and got up and made some coffee and read thru the morning thread to see how everyone was doing. I can read the updates from my mobile but can't respond to any of them cause it's not a smartphone. But I stalk you ladies all weekend :flower:

Hi sorry to be a pain >.< could you please change my testing date to the 13th of august (i was at 20th august. Thank you!! Even though test date is a week closer than before I still feel like its years away.... every day Im looking at my preg tests thinking "should i try now" driving me mad! lol x

I totally understand about putting all your energy into ttc. I started charting this past month... just got my AF. But I have obsessing about it. I decided to go back to the gym and focus on something else. So, I did that and I am volunteering. I need to focus on doing stuff for me and not stressing about ttc. Hopefully it will come when I least expect it.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->