*~*August Testing Thread 2011*~* 172 Testers! *~* 34 BFP's!!!

Wow!! What fantastic news to wake up to!! Congratulations caprgirl and tomato!!

Congrats everyone!! Those bfps are impressive!

AF is still about 4 days away.. I had extremely mild spotting Saturday night, and nothing since.. Some crampy twinges in my ovary areas though and extremely fatigued.

I'm trying not to get excited by the web sites that say IB shows up a week before AF is due and it was right on time for that Saturday.. Hmm :) lol

Good luck ladies! :flower:

Congrats ladies on your :bfp:s

AFM: well looks like im on my way out temps have started to drop so expecting :witch: either tomorrow or day after

Congrats capegirl and tomato on your bfp's!!! :dance:

Not such good news for me though...I got my results back and I'm not preg, which I knew cuz :witch: got me this morning :( but on the bright side my blood test results came back really good he said everything is perfect and I'm ready to go, so my new test date is now August 28, if I don't cave in to my poas addiction before that hehehe, lily sorry to be a pain can you please change it for me :)
Fingers crossed for you girls still waiting to test :D xx

So, I brushed my teeth and my gums started bleeding. I don't know if that is a symptom or not but I am now 3 days late. :)

When are you due to test again? Sorry but I am so lazy to go to the front page and look! lol maybe you could test now? x

I was going to test on the 4th butttt...If I don't see the :witch: tomorrow I'm gonna test. :)

Have you tested yet?

I just noticed that this thread is posted in the trying to conceive #1 section :dohh: ...I am trying for my second, but hope it's okay if I stay in this testers thread.

Bleeding gums does happen if you're pregnant for some people, mine bled most of my pregnancy. My dentist said it was a common thing because of your hormones. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!

I don't mind at all hun!

Hi sorry to be a pain >.< could you please change my testing date to the 13th of august (i was at 20th august. Thank you!! Even though test date is a week closer than before I still feel like its years away.... every day Im looking at my preg tests thinking "should i try now" driving me mad! lol x

No probs!

hey babes, i caved in and tested early:

DPO 7: :bfn:
DPO 8: :bfn:
DPO 10: :bfp:

i did it! (with almost zero symptoms)
now praying for a sticky one!

:dust::dust::dust:

Yay, congratulations!

Congrats hun!!! I tested today too....
9DPO BFP!!!!!!
We are so excited :)

Yay, congratulations!

Not such good news for me though...I got my results back and I'm not preg, which I knew cuz :witch: got me this morning :( but on the bright side my blood test results came back really good he said everything is perfect and I'm ready to go, so my new test date is now August 28, if I don't cave in to my poas addiction before that hehehe, lily sorry to be a pain can you please change it for me :)

No probs! sorry the witch got you!

Ok I am away to update our front page!
:hugs:

Sorry MissNat that you didn't get the news you wanted :hugs:, but it's reassuring that you know everything is ok with your blood tests.

Xx

I have the weirdest feeling in my right breast today - it's not like 'really' painful but there's like a tingling stabby pain travelling from the top of my breast to my nipple then it kind of stays in my nipple for a while - it feels very bizzare.

AFM: well looks like im on my way out temps have started to drop so expecting :witch: either tomorrow or day after

Gilmore what were your original temps
and how much are they now dropping by?
How many dpo are you?

:flower:

I have the weirdest feeling in my right breast today - it's not like 'really' painful but there's like a tingling stabby pain travelling from the top of my breast to my nipple then it kind of stays in my nipple for a while - it feels very bizzare.

I've had a sporadic shooting breast pain in my Right BB today
and in my left about two days ago.
BUT I don't know if it's good to associate with my symptoms lol
as I'm still in limbo land :shipw:

No AF and still only POAS BFN
I'm 17dpo.
I get my blood test resutls at 10am tomorrow :wacko:

I've had a sporadic shooting breast pain in my Right BB today
and in my left about two days ago.
BUT I don't know if it's good to associate with my symptoms lol
as I'm still in limbo land :shipw:

No AF and still only POAS BFN
I'm 17dpo.
I get my blood test resutls at 10am tomorrow :wacko:

FC for your results hun, good luck.
Xx

Sorry MissNat that you didn't get the news you wanted :hugs:, but it's reassuring that you know everything is ok with your blood tests.

Xx

Yessum that's right :) I'm definitely not giving up yet, didn't think I had high chances this month as my OH was on anti inflammatories in my fertile week which would have lowered his sperm count, they are all finished now though and I'm going to up my dosage of EPO too so crossing my fingers for this cycle :) thank you for your :hugs: :) xx

How many dpo are you?

Hi

Yesterdays temp was 36.70 and today its 36.62 and im 15DPO so im expecting a bigger drop tomorrow. Used to be a regular 13 day lp but last cycle it lasted 16 days looks like its heading that way again dont know why the sudden change though :shrug: link to my charts is in my siggy just click the tortoise

Xx

Thank you!
I've just noticed that my BBTs (which I decided to record after ovulating for academic interest), was 36.4 at 6dpo, dipped to 36.1 at 10dpo, was back up to 36.6 at 11dpo, and has remained at 36.6 or 36.7 since (I'm now 17dpo).
I'm hoping this is a good sign.
Admittedly though at this desperate point - ANYTHING - while AF is away
immediately becomes a good sign :haha:

How many dpo are you?

Hi

Yesterdays temp was 36.70 and today its 36.62 and im 15DPO so im expecting a bigger drop tomorrow. Used to be a regular 13 day lp but last cycle it lasted 16 days looks like its heading that way again dont know why the sudden change though :shrug: link to my charts is in my siggy just click the tortoise
What was your temp before you ovulated?
It's only a .08 degree drop ... how much do temps drop towards the end of the LP?

How many dpo are you?

Hi

cool, our cycles started two days apart. Mine started July 7th :)

I overlayed my BBTs onto yours :)
https://img823.imageshack.us/img823/4378/ff1xh.jpg

Xx

Thank you!
I've just noticed that my BBTs (which I decided to record after ovulating for academic interest), was 36.4 at 6dpo, dipped to 36.1 at 10dpo, was back up to 36.6 at 11dpo, and has remained at 36.6 or 36.7 since (I'm now 17dpo).

your temps really sound promising! it's triphasic, so there's a lot of hope!

Xx

Thank you!

your temps really sound promising! it's triphasic, so there's a lot of hope!

oooh I dont even know what triphasic means! :blush:
Sounds good though :thumbup:
Given my limbo land bliss ends at 10am tomorrow
I'll focus on everything positive until then :flower:

*runs off to look up triphasic*

Wow lucky thread!! So many BFP's already - congrats to all!! H&H 9 months!!

Triphasic means 3 obvious temp rises, one after you ov, one after you have an implantation dip then another that stays up past your AF due date I think :) correct me if I'm wrong hehehe but yes it's a very good sign of pregnancy so fingers crossed for you ambree :D xx

Good luck Ambree, FC for you hun

I tried eating my mid morning banana this morning, got half way through and felt so nauseous and quesey; I have another one in my bag and just looking at it is turning my stomach :~

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->