*~*August Testing Thread 2011*~* 172 Testers! *~* 34 BFP's!!!

wishing everyone and myself! lol lots and lots of babydust!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hi ladies I would love to join.. AF got me today :( Please add me to the list for August 7! Let's get those BFP!

Sorry. You didn't get your bfp cape :). August is looking good :). Last night I was getting so sad I ordered a prediction from Gail. I guess I'll get it this week. I'm curious to see what she says

Sorry af got you, good luck for August testing x

put me down for 10th August thank you, :witch: got me today...boo

Hi bunni, sorry af got you, good luck for August testing.

Wow there are quite a few of us already! keep them coming girls, lets hope the bfp's roll in just as quick xx

Sorry. You didn't get your bfp cape :). August is looking good :). Last night I was getting so sad I ordered a prediction from Gail. I guess I'll get it this week. I'm curious to see what she says

Let us know what she says futuremommy1.

I have had a couple of predictions, I must look them up and post

x

Hi greenpear :hi:

Welcome :flower: hopefully your 1st wedding anniversary will bring you great news! x

Thanks Lily! I really hope so too! And here's lots and lots of :baby: :dust: to you and other girls :happydance:

Hi ladies I would love to join.. AF got me today :( Please add me to the list for August 7! Let's get those BFP!

Sorry AF got you, August will be our month! I am heading down your way next weekend! :)

hi ladies :wave:

:witch: got me at the weekend can you put me down for testing on the 7th please

Thank you xx

Gilmore, sorry af got you, added Hun x

Hello Ladies, well as the :witch: got me over the weekend i will now be testing again on 9th August.

Spreading lots of :dust::dust: around for us all :thumbup:

Sorry she got you emz!

My AF is on her way out. So now I'm just waiting for opks to arrive to start on my first TTC cycle! So excited (and nervous!). I told DH to rest up. :winkwink:

:dust: for all of us!!

Hi Ladies:hi:

:witch: got me Sunday so on to our 12th cycle!!!:cry:

Could you please put me down for the 9th?

I will be testing Aug. 6th... if I can hold out that long :blush::hugs:

I want to say good luck girls!!!! :dust: :dust: :dust: hubby is leaving for 2 weeks so no idea how "lucky" I will get :sad1:

Hi all,
I'm sorry to those who just got their AF this month:(, me too- I got mine July 3rd. They only lasted 5 days though when they used to be about 7. Glad its shorter. My cycle is long though: ranging between 30-36 days).
Lily, could you please put me down for testing on th 13th august? I'm going to try and wait about a week from when my period is due to test.
All the best everyone!

Can I tentatively say August 3rd? Maybe August 13th since my cycles are longish, but I'll let y'all know for sure before then! :wave:

Could you please put me down for August 10th. :)

Please pray for us! Its our 2nd anniversary the 8th :) if we dont catch the egg this month hes going to the doctor..

hi... af got me today...
so can u put me down to 13 august as testing date...
best of luck everyone...hope we get our BFP this month !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->