*~*August Testing Thread 2011*~* 172 Testers! *~* 34 BFP's!!!

I am pretty sure I'm out. My temp dropped, not below coverline, but pretty close. By tomorrow, I suspect it will be below my coverline and then I get AF on Friday. I really thought this month was the month, as I had all these symptoms I've never had. And we BD'ed at all the right times. This is so frustrating!!

I'd love to join a Sept group!

I am very confused, thought I was 6dpo today, but I have an uber high cervix and ewcm so I think I've ov'd later. I'm going to try an opk tonight and we'll bd tonight just to make sure I'm covered.

I might have a new testing date but not sure what it will be yet.
Xx

Hey, I might have a second chance this month. AF got me on the 1st but I have a 27 day cycle. So can you put me down for the 29th!

:dust::dust: to all!

can you move me from the 1st to the 20th? my cycles have been really short and af arrived today.

congrats everyone who has gotten two lines this month!!!!!!!!

Fx'd to everyone!!

can you move me from the 1st to the 20th? my cycles have been really short and af arrived today.

Hi Kasi

Your cycles are really short :flower:
Are you definitely ovulating? (I only ask as when I had a very short cycle of only 19 days, I did not ovulate.)
How long does your AF usually go for?
Do you know how long your Luteal Phase is?

:hug:

I am very confused, thought I was 6dpo today, but I have an uber high cervix and ewcm so I think I've ov'd later. I'm going to try an opk tonight and we'll bd tonight just to make sure I'm covered.

Xx

Let us know how your opk results go :thumbup:
(one of my tangent ttc obsessions is CP and what it does and doesn't mean :book:)

I am pretty sure I'm out. My temp dropped, not below coverline, but pretty close. By tomorrow, I suspect it will be below my coverline and then I get AF on Friday. I really thought this month was the month, as I had all these symptoms I've never had. And we BD'ed at all the right times. This is so frustrating!!

I'd love to join a Sept group!

Drat those unwelcome visits from :witch:!
I hope it is just an anomaly for you Freed :flow:

How much did your temp drop by?
What was it beforehand?
What's your CP doing?

:flower:

Xx

Let us know how your opk results go :thumbup:
(one of my tangent ttc obsessions is CP and what it does and doesn't mean :book:)

I will do, I can't test until 5:30pm/6pm cos I'm stuck at work, I hope that won't be too late but we'll dtd anyway tonight and tomorrow, did it 3 days ago too.

hello ladies, well I woke up and did a test bfn I got which I thought was going to happen. I'm not really sure if i am pg this month the only symptoms I have are swollon sore bbs and not much else. last month I had every symptom in the book and af showed up then so not sure. I still have till aug 8 to test again so hopefully af stays away.

Update. Temp dropped this morning a bit and I'm 7dpo. The temp I recorded the morning before was on the higher end of my usual post o temps. I felt really nauseous about 2 days ago while making dinner. So much so I couldn't eat what I was making and made a salad instead. Thought that was odd. Other than that nothing to report. Hope this dip means something good!!

Hi Kasi

Your cycles are really short :flower:
Are you definitely ovulating? (I only ask as when I had a very short cycle of only 19 days, I did not ovulate.)
How long does your AF usually go for?
Do you know how long your Luteal Phase is?

:hug:

Since coming off BC last summer I have had a 7 day LP every month. I started taking Femara a few cycles ago and everything was perfect the first two months but my LP was still on the short side, it went to 10 the first month to 9 days the second month... The 3rd cycle on Femara I o'd on day 9 but only had a 7 day LP. So 16 day cycle for me! Last month I didn't take Femara and o'd on day 6!, My LP was pretty strong though it was 10 days.... I am almost 100% sure I am Ovulating as i temp and use OPK's and i do get a temp shift.... The weird part is my cycles are normally pretty regular around 25-30 days with the exception of my short LP.

I am doing blood work this month finally to find out about my progesterone levels etc.... so fingers crossed they can identify the problem!

Congrats to the bfp's! welcome new testers and sorry to those who the witch got.

I got it confirmed that I didn't ovulate this cycle so I am out also :-( I have to induce af and then onto a stronger dose of clomid, if anyone is running a September thread, I would love to join :)

Congrats to the bfp's! welcome new testers and sorry to those who the witch got.

I got it confirmed that I didn't ovulate this cycle so I am out also :-( I have to induce af and then onto a stronger dose of clomid, if anyone is running a September thread, I would love to join :)

sorry Lily, I haven't seen a sept thread yet but i'm sure I'll see one soon. I tested today and got a bfn so I'm sure I'll be joining you in sept too.

sorry Lily, I haven't seen a sept thread yet but i'm sure I'll see one soon. I tested today and got a bfn so I'm sure I'll be joining you in sept too.

butterworth, your not out yet, your testing 8th aren't you? keep your head up and don't give up until you see the horrible witch x

butterworth, your not out yet, your testing 8th aren't you? keep your head up and don't give up until you see the horrible witch x

yep I'm testing aug 8th. I'm trying to keep my head up but I've seen af every month for the last year so i'm assuming she still sheduled to arrive like always. I have no symptoms not even af symptoms I don't temp or opk so who knows I didn't want to do that stuff I knew that it would just make me even more crazy plus I wake up a lot at night so tempting for me was not going to work. but you are right I'm not out till af shows her ugly face.

yep I'm testing aug 8th. I'm trying to keep my head up but I've seen af every month for the last year so i'm assuming she still sheduled to arrive like always. I have no symptoms not even af symptoms I don't temp or opk so who knows I didn't want to do that stuff I knew that it would just make me even more crazy plus I wake up a lot at night so tempting for me was not going to work. but you are right I'm not out till af shows her ugly face.

Good luck for testing! I have seen plenty of people come and go on here who have no symptoms and get their bfp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->