*~*August Testing Thread 2011*~* 172 Testers! *~* 34 BFP's!!!

I know babyb, how are you feeling? are you starting to symptom spot yet? I am CD26 today and tempted to test in the morning! lol

How many dpo are you, Lily? Any symptoms?

I'm feeling okay. I'm trying not to symptom spot because I can find anything if I look for it, and then I can't tell if it's a true symptom or if I've just convinced myself of it. :haha: I do have dull cramping, and a sharp back ache every so often.

I'm away this week, but will get home this Sunday. I'm planning to POAS Monday morning.. will be 11dpo then, and hoping for an early BFP. Trying not to get my hopes up though! It's only our first month after all.

How many dpo are you, Lily? Any symptoms?

I'm feeling okay. I'm trying not to symptom spot because I can find anything if I look for it, and then I can't tell if it's a true symptom or if I've just convinced myself of it. :haha: I do have dull cramping, and a sharp back ache every so often.

I'm away this week, but will get home this Sunday. I'm planning to POAS Monday morning.. will be 11dpo then, and hoping for an early BFP. Trying not to get my hopes up though! It's only our first month after all.

Ha This is so true for me too! lol

I don't know if I even ovulated this month or not, this is my first cycle on clomid, the dr said he didnt see a big enough egg for ovulation but he couldn't rule it out completly, I had several different smiley face opk's at different stages so can't rely on any of them (that can be down to my pcos the dr said) so anyway, he said to treat it like a 28 day cycle and test, and if bfn then wait to cd35 and if still bfn he will induce af so I can have another try on clomid! arrgh how depressing!

Are you going away anywhere nice? hopefully being away will take your mind off the tww, fx for you testing! x

Argh, that would be frustrating Lily.. sorry you're dealing with that! Not knowing if you ovulated or when or when you can test and rely on the result.. :dohh:

I'm away in Texas. Nothing spectacular but it's nice to be away just the same!

Oh that sounds lovely! have a nice time!

I know, frustrating! Hopefully our bfp's are just around the corner! x

Congratulations to the other 2 ladies who got their BFP :dance:

Looks like there's going to be plenty of April babies hehe! ... Still no signs of AF for me and I hope it stays that way :thumbup:

So I think I'm going to bed soon...... I hope I wake up to more BFP news for others like I did this morning! :bfp:

I know it's only a few days away but I'll be testing on Aug 5th and would love to be on the list (hopefully with a BFP next to it soon!!).

I tested today on a whim - even though it's 2-4 days early - and knock me over with a feather!!

IT'S POSITIVE!!

It's a faint pos in the picture, but very obvious in real life!

There ya go!

Attachments

• preggotest1.jpg
    preggotest1.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 18
congrats!!! how many dpo? woo hoo 6 :bfp: this thread so far!!

I really don't know how many dpo.. I didn't chart my OV as great as I could have! I predicted I OV'd on CD24, today is CD34, so 10dpo.. but could be more, could be less. It's a cheapy $store HPT though, and it detected a positive. Now I'm just going to be neurotic and hope I keep peeing positive!! I'm just in shock, I keep looking at the line.. but IRL it's very dark, not as thick as the control line but the color itself is dark, so it's reassuring to me lol

:dust: to everyone!!

congrats congrats congrats! this is a great thread! keep the BFPs coming!

Just curious on how early some of you have tested for pregnancy? First Response says its accurate 6 days before missed period. AF is suppose to come Aug 8. I'm really wanting to know but at the same time nervous cause I don't want it to be a BFN.

Just curious on how early some of you have tested for pregnancy? First Response says its accurate 6 days before missed period. AF is suppose to come Aug 8. I'm really wanting to know but at the same time nervous cause I don't want it to be a BFN.

hi there, my AF is due 5th Aug and I got a BFP at DPO 10 on 1st Aug, 4 days before.

which DPO are you in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"